What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

Why did Pakistan does not give India a befitting reply?

Why is Pakistan afraid to start a war?
time and place of our choosing. let the OIC summit be completed. time and place of our choosing...

we are not lalita from gujrat we are not filled with hate or feel inferior because our ancestors never shoveled horse shit for mughal masters! we are not inhumans we care for 1 billion indians no matter how idiotic stupid and turd minded they are!

WE ARE NOT PAJEETS HIGH ON COW COLA!

Come on guys give them a little break, this is the same army who repeatedly set their own Ships and subs on fire, where killing your own superiors and servicemen is a norm, their incompetence is a well known around the defense apparatus of the world.

that's what new delhi doesn't realize. Pakistan is not convinced that it was a mistake just as much as india is not able to digest that the star missile for intercepted.

this isn't gonna end well for india, it's bad enough that india had developed a name in black market for uranium rod smuggling now they can't even control their missiles. what is the guarantee that the n number of nuclear tipped missiles that india maintains on stand by won't launch "by mistake"? the next time around may invite a full nuclear response from Pakistan since we have no way of knowing if it is a mistake or not or if it is armed or not. a phone call from india wouldn't make a difference. heck, Pakistan could've launched its own nukes stand by if we didn't have anti missile systems that shot the brahmos down. meaning, right now, the entire south asian subcontinent could've easily been smoldering pile inhabited radioactive ashes.

india has raised south asia's threat levels to defcon 3.

IMG_20200409_235231_compress43.jpg

No.

You afraid to take on the fascists head on.
Unlike some idiots in the region our government and military understand the consequences of irrational actions and thus we care about any loss of life unlike our neighbours who are high on cow piss.

No.

You afraid to take on the fascists head on.
head on? Why not like this?

Very well said ....for how long you have not watched Indian hysteria channels?

One balloon with Eid Mubarak written on it or just one pigeon crosses into India and your news anchors make it nuclear balloon and create war hysteria with in minutes....... and you are asking "what is the point of this hysteria"
That was THAT hysteria; this is THIS.

How do you explain THIS hysteria? By saying that you too are south Asian, so prone to the same waves of emotion? If that is what you are, no different, then why the loud noises that are heard from time to time about your distinctive characteristics?

They don't exist, or you should not be hysterical. One or the other. Not both.

You see you are answering the question.
In case of exercise, there is a dummy warhead so the missile can fly as planned.

Now since the missile flew well irrespective of navigation errors,
we can deduce that a dummy warhead was present,
which would mean that this was either a training launch that went wrong or indeed
the indians were trying to measure our response.

OR, indeed a live warhead was present however the warhead was not armed. ( the missile and the war head have different arming mechanisms) < ask me why I know that.

Lastly and most probable theory is that indeed a live warhead was present, and indeed a
rouge faction did do this, and once it was detected the missile was forced to disarm,
this explains the sudden change of course, and the dead warhead.

Anyway, the real details will never further, all what we can do is extrapolate from existing facts.

This is a possibility but you are aware that warheads are not married to missiles until a mission is planned, whereas such a missile may be loaded on an aircraft during exercises to simulate the entire ground operation. I am speculating, but that all we can do until an enquiry reveals more.

Then we - I - will be questioned about the results ever coming out.

To that, I must point out that we have traditionally run our Armed Forces in as transparent a manner as best could be achieved. I am not here making an invidious comparison, merely stating a fact.

You may recall the accidental shooting down of a search and rescue helicopter on the same day that a Mig was shot down. I draw your attention to the fact that full details were revealed, sparing no lacerated feelings, and the persons responsible made to pay the price.

Let us wait for the enquiry.

Not until they are debriefed (please, my sense of humour is running a little low - DON'T).
Yes. “Have rolled“ was used but I meant that “they would roll after whatever investigation is done and responsibility fixed”.

The principal issue, involved in this incidence, is that India is not coming clean and open on this incidence. They are hiding, a lot, behind the brevity of their response. That is what is creating the real alarm.
Brevity is not due to hiding something big. Sometimes brevity is due to nothing to say.

It was a botchup and that has been accepted.
Now don’t expect gory details of who pressed what button and who dived on ground to save his/her life from a missile launch taking place within few meters.

Last edited:
ask yourself if it was Pakistan that has launched a missile towards India what would your people be doing..
Fair enough. Arnab Goswami would have produced a nuclear device of his own and run towards the borders with it on his shoulders.
but the thing is a lot of Pakistani's are concerned cause no one wants a nuclear war
So are the Indians. Few keyboard commandos think otherwise but they exist on both the sides.
There should be more safety measures in the process, it can not be as simple as pressing the largest red button on the panel,
That’s what would be investigated and sorted out. It is known openly that it was a drill to check the readiness by an inspection agency. Must be a serious lapse or ignoring the procedures that would have caused it.

I do doubt that India would share any details since that might include sensitive information. An assurance might be offered to say that the flaws have been fixed.

Last edited:
That was THAT hysteria; this is THIS.

How do you explain THIS hysteria? By saying that you too are south Asian, so prone to the same waves of emotion? If that is what you are, no different, then why the loud noises that are heard from time to time about your distinctive characteristics?

They don't exist, or you should not be hysterical. One or the other. Not both.
Ji bilkul Sahi farmaya

Akshay :D same question to you....why launching empty missles and than call it technical glitch ....bhara howa missle mar do aik dafa....

This is a possibility but you are aware that warheads are not married to missiles until a mission is planned, whereas such a missile may be loaded on an aircraft during exercises to simulate the entire ground operation. I am speculating, but that all we can do until an enquiry reveals more.

Then we - I - will be questioned about the results ever coming out.

To that, I must point out that we have traditionally run our Armed Forces in as transparent a manner as best could be achieved. I am not here making an invidious comparison, merely stating a fact.

You may recall the accidental shooting down of a search and rescue helicopter on the same day that a Mig was shot down. I draw your attention to the fact that full details were revealed, sparing no lacerated feelings, and the persons responsible made to pay the price.

Let us wait for the enquiry.
As per an Indian Naval Commander, conventional warheads are maintained under C2. While missiles are under tactical authority.

Back
Top Bottom