What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

Air defence of Pakistan airspace has always rested with PAF. No doubt in that.
Im guessing PA radars also tracked the brahmos as a certain type of PA surveillance radars are also active at Multan , that shouldve provided PA with extremely valuable experience on intercepting the brahmos in future.

Lol is this really a civilized forum for discussion or a trolling heaven for reporting everything 😜. @Rafi come forward and tell your issues for being that much sneaky and constipated! Why you keep reporting all my posts here? :omghaha: Don't be shy come here Rafi! 😜

I never mentioned you here before nor did I demanded any kind of source for your unvarifiable posts here. You started this mischief and still persistent on doing so. :enjoy: :toast_sign:View attachment 824990

LoL, must be a glitch, I haven't reported any posts of yours so STFU. Can some MODs have a look to see what is going on.
Reported by member Rafi is part of the thread name.
6ACC0BC0-B918-4F18-A2AB-148D81F0C95A.jpeg

Lol is this really a civilized forum for discussion or a trolling heaven for reporting everything 😜. @Rafi come forward and tell your issues for being that much sneaky and constipated! Why you keep reporting all my posts here? :omghaha: Don't be shy come here Rafi! 😜

I never mentioned you here before nor did I demanded any kind of source for your unvarifiable posts here. You started this mischief and still persistent on doing so. :enjoy: :toast_sign:View attachment 824990
Uh - that is part of the thread name.
So, let me change that and tell
Me what you see now.

Oh lol. Sorry. What a sweet confusion and coincidence :victory1: :D
You should apologize to @Rafi
Also, this is a online anonymous platform of 1’s and 0’s so literally no value other than information and knowledge. Kissi ki koi izzat nahin jati
No need to react on practically anything here unless it’s deliberate “Juggat”

Apparently it seems that India is still hiding something or lying. Because as per indian sources the missile was launched from Ambala. But ambala is too far away for Brahmos missile to hit Mian Channu.
IMG_20220318_002744.jpg

Last edited:
So, my initial assessment of it about being air-launched could be wrong as per what I recently found out. But the rest of the point stands, also the report in Bloomberg is talking about IAF authorities taking power out of the system in order to disable further launches.

If true, this points to a complete loss of command and control of the Brahmos battery. It also clarifies why there was no self-destruct command issued by the battery commander (since power was taken out).

seems like the surface to surface cruise missile is derived from Naval version which attains height before hitting the target.

Breaking.............

A number of Indian armed forces personnel have been arrested for suspected links to extremist groups.

They are suspected of interference in the guidance system of brahmos missile, causing it to go into Pakistani territory.

Additional, Indian govt has had to field very aggressive questions from its strategic partners, who want questions answered.

All personnel will in all likelihood be courtmartialed in secret, already family members of arrested personnel have been put under sever pressure for secrecy, Indian media have also been told to keep silent, this is an evolving story.

Pakistani agencies are monitoring the situation on a minute to minute basis.
Definitely, this needs extreme investigation. Because never know some RSS lunatic in armed force lunch nuclear warhead or some other BM.

Back
Top Bottom