What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

There are links on encrypted apps, suggesting a network of sorts, these guys are talking about destroying Pakistan and dividing up the land and women for themselves.

So far it is not been proven that all of the people posting are part of the conspiracy, but like minded individuals.

Senior security officials from the US and the UK are pressing for answers, last thing they need is another crisis, after the current one.

The want firm guarantees and an explanation for the incident, so far the explanations are not to their satisfaction.

Political pressure to curtail investigations show that part of the political establishment are behind these guys, at least ideologically.

Uh link bro or anything....

Rafi nay apko truck ki batti k peechay laga diya hay ...!
Good at least you realized it after 26 pages, so save your breath.
I realised with his first post itself, where it said 'unverified', but thought (wrongly) that it would be good to calm down the kids. That was a mistake. It would have been better to let them let off steam.

SIr, what type of knowledge Generally do we extract from body or debris ... both in layman terms and engineering point of view

You can message me in private,.. i am curious
The following info can be readily extracted:
1. Composition of the composite material at its outer shell. It can be used to figure out its interaction with the EM waves, which are the parts and parcels for it's successful detection.
2. If some electronic components are extractable it's an added benefit.
3. Etc.

Last edited:
why not Pakistan retaliates with a long-range missile flying all over the Indian mainland. and target the Andaman island some military installation there at the time of its choice?

I recommended something that would permanently damage their collective mental well-being:

I want Pakistan to launch a cruise missile into India, and guide the missile in a way so that it makes a Pen*s on their air defence radars, before crashing into Arnab Goswami's house.

This is what we have been telling you.. Listen to me, @TNT or @Battlion25

India is going thru an internal meltdown and would probably want to be de-nationalized.. The terrorism rate is approx 85% thru out the country meaning terrorists could have overrun the whole country and radicalized everyone and not many are free of this radicalization..

Atleast we need a full diplomatic onslaught on india. This is a grave problem and we need to tell the workd that such an incident could start a nuclear war. What if this guy was handling ballistic missiles? What if he was abke to launch multiple missiles? The hindu extremists have gone crazy and basically most of indian population is radicalized. This may well be just the tip of iceberg.
We should raise the issue at UN, IAEA, security council and anywhere possible. We should engage china as well and other neighbors.

any source about this?

it has started making rounds 1hr ago?
Grade A Bullshit!

There could be a million reasons why AD didn’t interdict the incoming missile including the biggest being that there were civil airliners in the same corridor, less than 100 km apart - one at almost the same height. I am fairly sure no one at our end wanted what the Indians did to their own chopper or what the Iranians did to their civil airliner.

Had the strike actually did any damage in Pak, accident or not, the other side would have had to put up with a retaliatory strike of our own.

India's Missile into Pakistan| Could that be a mistake?​

an analysis of the missile launch mistake and its future implications.

Back
Top Bottom