What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

Bro can you please share source?

No public source. This is all classified info.

Is there any source? any source? even link to a tweet.
Thank you,

No public source. This is all classified info.

Yet again Modi and Sanghis turned out to the best thing that happened to Pakistan.

More power to them.

The indian govt is trying to stop all information coming out, its like their chernobyl.

should be, i heard that Indian gov came to know of this from Pakistan's DG ISPR press conference! That is Insane to say the least. Its a complete breach of their C&C and collapse or a complete lack of SOP's in the first place.

Apparently the culprits in this case is IAF.
Several IAF Officers have been deposed or arrested.

Its was a land based missile, so most probably Indian Army. But this doesn't change the fact that extremist has penetrated very deep in indian military.

should be, i heard that Indian gov came to know of this from Pakistan's DG ISPR press conference! That is Insane to say the least. Its a complete breach of their C&C and collapse or a complete lack of SOP's in the first place.

China, Russia and Pakistan should take this matter to UNSC and make India to de-nuclearize.

India should be de-nuclearized by combined force of China, Russia, US, UK and France. Pak should raise this matter in UN and give an ultimatum to these powers to de-nuclearize India in a certain amount of time otherwise Pak will go on its own to fulfill that purpose and then in case of any damage to planet earth including global winter would be on those powers for neglecting such a grave situation.

Sir koi source honi chahiye.
Times of India earlier reported that it was indeed an IAF that was carrying out the exercise. I even posted this in the BrahMos related thread.
Now all else is coming to light.

India should be de-nuclearized by combined force of China, Russia, US, UK and France. Pak should raise this matter in UN and give an ultimatum to these powers to de-nuclearize India in a certain amount of time otherwise Pak will go on its own to fulfill that purpose and then in case of any damage to planet earth including global winter would be on those powers for neglecting such a grave situation.

Absolutely.

India should be de-nuclearized.

Back
Top Bottom