What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

If incompetence of Indian forces meant an opportunity to liberate Kashmir, Pakistan has always had this opportunity.
Naturally when strutting your heroic stuff, you forget to mention the four times this was tried and what happened each time. Think this one through, all the way. What do you call a script kiddie who can't figure out what being unable to defeat an incompetent force means?

Bunch of servicemen gone wrong with missiles is scary . Misfire isn't sitting well with anyone prolly not even with the indian chief of staff .
No it does not. It is serious, very, very serious. What is the point of this hysteria?

Just join this thread this morning and i see so many monkeys visiting PDF with typical indian dramas dialogues....

Naturally when strutting your heroic stuff, you forget to mention the four times this was tried and what happened each time. Think this one through, all the way. What do you call a script kiddie who can't figure out what being unable to defeat an incompetent force means?

Fair enough. But we started the argument with an established understanding that our side is incompetent, bhikari, terrorist nation who posseses few chinese toys with Pakistani flag painted and those toys are bound to fail in actual battle.

We are talking about the most powerful nation on earth, one and only super power. Why don't they sieze the opportunity?

No, there is no point in playing these little schoolboy games. If it had been used , it would have carried and used a 200 kg warhead.

Lets look at facts as they are.

It is not possible that the warhead was not mounted.
A weight change of 200kg, would disturb the center of gravity of the missile and would make the flight impossible.
It is not plausible that a dummy 200kg was mounted on the missile.
It is thus most plausible that the warhead was present; however it wasn't able to arm itself
and detonate.
It is one thing to compromise the missile, it is another thing to compromise the warhead.

Regards.

Fair enough. But we started the argument with an established understanding that our side is incompetent, bhikari, terrorist nation who posseses few chinese toys with Pakistani flag painted and those toys are bound to fail in actual battle.
I think you should do me the favour of looking through more than a decade of posts and then deciding if this is what I thought about the Pakistani Armed Forces.

We are talking about the most powerful nation on earth, one and only super power. Why don't they sieze the opportunity?
Guess that was to be expected, considering the way some Indians behave on line.

Your point.

I suggest when you do your Jules Verne imitations, you keep your facts in order. One plane shot down and its pilot captured is all the damage you did. It is hilarious to see script kiddies repeatedly claiming credit for the entirely accidental shooting down of a helicopter where no action by the PAF was involved.
Ok well I see that the news of 2 fighters shot down really upsets you, but you really think that matters? things we can confirm are still way to embarrassing for IA, we did shot down Mig21 and bombed 5-6 Military targets, some of which include your top IA command, And as for shooting down your own heli it was a statement to show that without doing any reasonable damage to Pakistan this is how Pakistan's action panic your Armed forces that they shot their own chopper in the process, you want to take pride in that ? sure be my guest :)

If this is what you think you achieved, your planes should have been over Delhi daily. Srinagar airbase would have been bombed and your special forces should have captured that airbase as well as the three closest Corps HQs. I have to admit you civilian keyboard warriors talk a good fight. As it is, you keep the online service providers in profits and nothing more.
Nope, your assessment is wrong, just because we did what we did on 27th Feb does not mean we are capable of flying over Delhi everyday without repercussions, in fact your statement is more towards your own forces that just because in movies and media they show that its easy to triumph over Pakistan doesn't mean that it will happen in reality, we and the rest of the world saw what happen when your country actually try to do something other than ranting over TV screens. Now back to the point, which you missed in your anger and frustrations i think, My point is that your this incident is far more dangerous than 26th Feb because it involved a Missile which can carry a nuclear warhead, it launched and travel towards Pakistan while the entire C&C was in the dark, safety measures were failed including the self destruct sequences. Whether there is any truth to this particular thread does not even matter but what matter is that a Missile was launched, change it trajectory towards a country which is your enemy who also possess Nuclear weapons, and there are so many loopholes in the official narrative, again as presented by @HRK which makes this whole thing much more complicated. At least on 26th Feb, our forces were expecting a misadventure, this was out of nowhere.

So I would suggest you to take a shower, relax and drink some Chai and then reply to me cause your attacks against me for being a keyboard warrior or kiddies will not help you...

No, there is no point in playing these little schoolboy games. If it had been used , it would have carried and used a 200 kg warhead.
it is also possible that the 2nd statement comes out from Indian authorities stating that they also forgot to attach warhead ...woh tu yahein para howa hy.

This is the most plausible theory. I fully agree with this. Since they have got away with few more, there is a possibility of some more launches.

I wonder how IA allowed this to get so bad and unprofessional.
Speculations is best what we have, but so far we do know a missile was indeed launched from India side which landed inside Pakistan's territory. And it can not be just a malfunction or misfire.

Speculations is best what we have, but so far we do know a missile was indeed launched from India side which landed inside Pakistan's territory. And it can not be just a malfunction or misfire.
It seems that Indian strategic command is being headed by another Gen Bakhshi..... :D

I think you should do me the favour of looking through more than a decade of posts and then deciding if this is what I thought about the Pakistani Armed Forces.

Guess that was to be expected, considering the way some Indians behave on line.

Your point.

Yeah mate. I have seen your posts and have no doubt that you're are gentlman.

I usually don't turn my troll mode on against someone reasonable like you, but in this instance i was obligated to respond. Sorry :-)

This is the most plausible theory. I fully agree with this. Since they have got away with few more, there is a possibility of some more launches.

I wonder how IA allowed this to get so bad and unprofessional.
Lol. Uranium can easily be stolen in India and now missiles gone rogue. If someone strapped that stolen uranium with the missile and then launched it. Welcome to WW3 😜

Back
Top Bottom