What's new

Unveiling ceremony of 8 dual seat JF-17 Thunder Jets held at PAC Kamra

Why question in reply to a question?
You don't have an answer?
Why do you seem irritated?

I am nobody, my qualification does not matter because I did not make a bold claim that the design of a fighter designed by an airforce was poor. You made that claim and you have to prove your credentials to back up your claim.

What about you? what about your credentials? engineer? or what? a nation who with zero patience, tolerance to accept different opinion, can't face criticism should be at the place of where Pakistan is @ right now... just because of people like YOU.... what is your qualification???

Last edited:
Listen there will be no economy if there will be no Pakistan (God forbid).

Hi,

For that very reason Golda Meir signed that massive weapons deal with the americans when Israel did not even have a pot to pi-ss in---.

When the enemy knows that your economy hinders you inbuying the weapons to fight and conquer it---why would it allow you to have better economy---?

Hi,

And when you get a better economy --- then your own people like Benazir and Nawaz Sharif want to come back and loot and plunder the nation by selling the national secrets to the enemy camp---so that the enemy can help you back in power by creating unrest in the country---.

IMG_5140.JPG

• Great news , inshallah lets see the full production figure of 24 crafts in 1 year we could use full squadron plus addition of the new 2 Seaters

Another airborne AESA radar displayed at AirshowChina depicts side panels that extend radar coverage to the sides and rear. The main array covers 120 degrees and is

positioned in a slanted plane,

with supporting side planes on each side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom