What's new

Unprofessional Israeli soldier attacks Palestine activist

You are getting it wrong... Israel is the one that rules US foreign policy. It is PAPA Israel ruling America.
They control US Congress/Media and have most powerful lobby, its not secret. But reality is that for as long as USA military/Economic and influential power is behind Israel they can get away with anything, They can drop a nuke at any Arab country and no one can do sh!t about it.

Hitler was convinced to kill the Jews, because of this subhuman grand Mufti.
Just the laziest claim I have ever seen. Beny you run out of arguments.
And Hitler was gone in 1945. Muslims always saved Jews and even poor ragged Zio jews were welcomed by Palestinians (Muslims) not knowing they will turn into poisonous snakes later.
But, well, Jews (on a whole) always have done such things and always have been punished by Allah through different means. Current zios are meant to do the worst atrocities (like they are doing right now). Like I said countless times, they will be eradicated like feral pigs (it's written and every zio like you knows it, and knows it very well). The only problem is in the end you zios will be so out of your limits that you will wage war against God (Allah).... evil has corrupted your minds so much.... and the end result ..... running, hiding behind trees, stones, buildings...ahem :azn:. Beny! I always enjoy seeing you there.

Yeah, but he didn't discuss what to do with the Jews with them.

Hitler was convinced to kill the Jews, because of this subhuman grand Mufti.
Now Palestinians pay the cost, for this and for countless other crimes

We can, and we didn't because our leaders think we're better than this.
But you'll see lol. Propaganda game? no one truly gives a shit in this world. Cope hard lol, Israel can solo the entire Muslim world alone, no US involved.

There is no Palestine, even the word Palestine refers to the ancient Philistines that are Greek and not Palestinian by blood.

Palestinian history doesn't exist.
Yes, even this world and this universe do not exist.

Not sure how Isreali soldiers walk so freely in occupied areas and treat Palestinians like shit. Palestinians are total cuck.
Are you for real?

What goes around comes around, exactly, the Arabs tried to kill us after the holocaust and now they're crying for paying the price
I missed the part where the arabs went to Europe to kill the jews after the holocaust.

Yo guys, Benny is a dickhead but what’s with all the anti-Jew shit?
To strengthen the imaan, brozzer.

On that note, what wrong with you? Is it a New York thing (that's where you live, iirc)? You have a Jew side piece?

Last edited:
Turks did help Jews, Arabs? lol, Arabs convinced Hitler not to go with the Haavara plan in which Germany's Jews would be transferred to Israel and are the lead cause of Hitler's decision to kill all Jews

Hitler and his close friend Grand Mufti of Jerusalem
Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg
I read a bit on Havara Agreement.
1676745610288.png

So, Arabs didn't like an agreement between German Nazis and German zionist to migrate 60000 German Jews into Palestine
Like, how dare those arabs deny GERMAN jews their land.

BTW, have you ever heard about your precious USA refusing holocaust survivors/refugees? Have you forgotten the same european christians who committed genocide after genocide over millennia. No, you haven't. You have simply found yourself in a position (thanks to the same christian europe) where you are committing genocide of another weak group and are no longer on the receiving end. So, then you make up stories to help you sleep at night after a hard day's work ethnically cleansing Palestinians, like someone said above. Go ahead and tell me the grand mufti of Jerusalem also told the romans and the catholics and the everybody else to kill Jews or is it that they just hated you, while muslims (like that mufti) by comparison were nowhere near that ruthless. I guess you are like a proverbial dumb blonde bitch who likes a deadbeat boyfriend than a nice one.

Yeah, but he didn't discuss what to do with the Jews with them.
Probably because he had a pretty good idea already and didn't need anyone else's advice for that.

We can, and we didn't because our leaders think we're better than this.
giphy.gif

Are you for real?

I missed the part where the arabs went to Europe to kill the jews after the holocaust.

To strengthen the imaan, brozzer.

On that note, what wrong with you? Is it a New York thing (that's where you live, iirc)? You have a Jew side piece?

I’ve had friends in US that are Jews and they always had a great sense of humor. A lot of them even admitted that what Israel is doing is fukt up.

Not all five fingers are the same brozzer..

Just the laziest claim I have ever seen. Beny you run out of arguments.
And Hitler was gone in 1945. Muslims always saved Jews and even poor ragged Zio jews were welcomed by Palestinians (Muslims) not knowing they will turn into poisonous snakes later.
But, well, Jews (on a whole) always have done such things and always have been punished by Allah through different means. Current zios are meant to do the worst atrocities (like they are doing right now). Like I said countless times, they will be eradicated like feral pigs (it's written and every zio like you knows it, and knows it very well). The only problem is in the end you zios will be so out of your limits that you will wage war against God (Allah).... evil has corrupted your minds so much.... and the end result ..... running, hiding behind trees, stones, buildings...ahem :azn:. Beny! I always enjoy seeing you there.

Yes, even this world and this universe do not exist.

This stupid Jew actually thinks Hitler wasn't that bad....Palestinians (who apparently never existed) convinced him to build gas Chambers.

This is why the people that never existed have to pay a price today because of what their non-existent past selves did. Its good entertainment reading his posts after a hard day's work....

This stupid Jew actually thinks Hitler wasn't that bad....Palestinians (who apparently never existed) convinced him to build gas Chambers.

This is why the people that never existed have to pay a price today because of what their non-existent past selves did. Its good entertainment reading his posts after a hard day's work....
Another irony is that these Zios say that God promised them this land (Palestine). And they are referring the same God whom they do not believe in either.

I’ve had friends in US that are Jews and they always had a great sense of humor. A lot of them even admitted that what Israel is doing is fukt up.

Not all five fingers are the same brozzer..
I was just making fun of retards who bring the whole "Bani Israel" and "Jews are destined to humiliation" etc And "Hitler did nothing wrong" type of people.

You are 100% right. In fact, allowing anti-semitism to creep into discussions about the zionist occupation is very detrimental to a productive conversation and very desired by zionists, since they can then use the anti-semitism card. Like benny in this thread is now blaming the palestinian mufti for the holocaust. In fact, the whole palestinian issue is a political one. The zionists want to give it a religious tone to appeal to dumb white evangelicals and point to "see, the muslims just hate us, no other reason"

Not to mention there's probably more Jews (as a percentage of total) that disagree with Israel's fuckery than their are ganguz who disagree with BJP-RSS, which says a lot.

I read a bit on Havara Agreement.
View attachment 916987
So, Arabs didn't like an agreement between German Nazis and German zionist to migrate 60000 German Jews into Palestine
Like, how dare those arabs deny GERMAN jews their land.

BTW, have you ever heard about your precious USA refusing holocaust survivors/refugees? Have you forgotten the same european christians who committed genocide after genocide over millennia. No, you haven't. You have simply found yourself in a position (thanks to the same christian europe) where you are committing genocide of another weak group and are no longer on the receiving end. So, then you make up stories to help you sleep at night after a hard day's work ethnically cleansing Palestinians, like someone said above. Go ahead and tell me the grand mufti of Jerusalem also told the romans and the catholics and the everybody else to kill Jews or is it that they just hated you, while muslims (like that mufti) by comparison were nowhere near that ruthless. I guess you are like a proverbial dumb blonde bitch who likes a deadbeat boyfriend than a nice one.

Probably because he had a pretty good idea already and didn't need anyone else's advice for that.

giphy.gif
It's our land, you caused so much of our death, the Palestinians are getting 1/1000 of what they deserve.

Anyway, cope

But you people did steal their land , kicked them out of thier homes , massacred them and raped their women in 1948 ?
Our land, they attacked us in 1948, rest never happened. They can go back to Jordan.

posting your own opinions will not make you win arguments... then again you lose every arguement

facts determine every thing

It's our land,
You made stupid arguments, when I countered them you, didn't reply to my points, instead invoked your "Chosen People" status. When you say stupid shit like that, that ends the argument.

Anyway, cope
BTW, how many palestinian kids is your son going to get to hunt as his Bar Mitzvah gift?

Our land, they attacked us in 1948, rest never happened. They can go back to Jordan.
The went to Europe to attack AshkeNazis ? or did you invade and infest the place they were living in?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom