What's new

Unprofessional Israeli soldier attacks Palestine activist

FB_IMG_1639066928969.jpg

FB_IMG_1633733197789.jpg

FB_IMG_1626331057820.jpg

What goes around comes around, exactly, the Arabs tried to kill us after the holocaust and now they're crying for paying the price
Hitler did holocaust (even if it's true), you idiot.
Twisting every fact is your favorite hobby.

Turks did help Jews, Arabs? lol, Arabs convinced Hitler not to go with the Haavara plan in which Germany's Jews would be transferred to Israel and are the lead cause of Hitler's decision to kill all Jews

Hitler and his close friend Grand Mufti of Jerusalem
Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg

So what? Hitler met many Western leaders and many supported him as well.

So what does it prove? Hitler may have met hundreds of thousands of people in his life time.
Fact is it were only Muslims who saved Jews on numerous occasions throughout the history from Christians and other nations.
Even Palestinians opened their arms when jews reached in Palestine in rags, not knowing that they were feeding milk to snakes.
That's why Zios (not all Jews l) are the the worst of nation on this earth and will be subjected to eradication as promised.

For as long as PAPA America is on their back, they can easily get away with any war crime, Arabs are scared of America not Israel. American Govt should be ashamed to support such Oppressive regime.

Look guys
The pope told hitler to kill jews:

Orsen.jpg

Look guys, the British PM told hitler to kill Jews

merlin_23352849_dd45e7f2-c2f0-4fee-9ae5-e1e51052cca0-jumbo.jpg

Look guys, the Japanese told hitler to kill jooze

Adolf_Hitler_meets_with_the_Japanese_ambassador_Hiroshi_Oshima_1942.jpg

Allow me to debunk the grand mufti narrative once and for all. I'll quote a jewish organisation, in fact those who run the holocaust museum. Even though they are genocidal maniacs themselves - What do they say about the meeting ?

"To be clear: The Mufti's part in the history of the Holocaust is presented at Yad Vashem in the correct proportion and context, especially in comparison to other figures. Research shows that the meeting between the Mufti and Adolf Hitler had a negligible practical effect on Nazi policy. "

The manuscript of the meeting is available and the Germans themselves have debunked this fairytale.

You WANT to believe that the Palestinians had a hand in the holocaust because it makes it a little easier for your kin to sleep at night after a day's work of genocide and squatting. It's a trick you play on yourselves.

Last edited:
Hahahaha you think Palestinians can do something? we can end them all in one day
No you can’t. If you could, you would have. You know well it’s all international Propaganda game. Any wrong move and you could lose sympathy card and will be in the receiving end in no time. Only thing protecting tiny Israel is US support.

Hahahaha you think Palestinians can do something? we can end them all in one day
Here comes cat out of the bag. Beny you must be proud of yourself that you are the best example of a Zio ''Jooz''. Btw it makes my vision better. I can see you as a front-runner in the final race. Btw you will like a tree or a building? :azn:

For as long as PAPA America is on their back, they can easily get away with any war crime, Arabs are scared of America not Israel. American Govt should be ashamed to support such Oppressive regime.
You are getting it wrong... Israel is the one that rules US foreign policy. It is PAPA Israel ruling America.

this is Israeli land not Palestinian

the biggest BS I have ever heard...

rewriting history must a Israeli pass time

Germany's Jews would be transferred to Israel and are the lead cause of Hitler's decision to kill all Jews

so Arabs didn't want u are around?

what is wrong in that?.. looking at the way u behave I won't want u characters a 100 miles near me

For all the sh*t Hilter received he wasn't as bad; he diagnosed the disease and was working on its cure. However, Arabs and Turks evacuating the Jews during WWII was the biggest single mistake they've made.

EXACTLY

the Jews are insidious, it's in their nature, it's no coincidence that they had multiple pogroms against them culminating in the Holocaust,

In whichever society they existed they tried to create these problems and whenever they got caught out it was a slaughter for them

The Jews are burning from the inside because their are so many Arabs and Palestinians inside and around Israel, and it's the numbers that will was always going to destroy them

And Arabs/Muslims/Palestinians just need to keep growing their population at all costs and everything will sort itself out

So what? Hitler met many Western leaders and many supported him as well.
Yeah, but he didn't discuss what to do with the Jews with them.

So what does it prove? Hitler may have met hundreds of thousands of people in his life time.
Fact is it were only Muslims who saved Jews on numerous occasions throughout the history from Christians and other nations.
Even Palestinians opened their arms when jews reached in Palestine in rags, not knowing that they were feeding milk to snakes.
That's why Zios (not all Jews l) are the the worst of nation on this earth and will be subjected to eradication as promised.
Hitler was convinced to kill the Jews, because of this subhuman grand Mufti.
Now Palestinians pay the cost, for this and for countless other crimes

No you can’t. If you could, you would have. You know well it’s all international Propaganda game. Any wrong move and you could lose sympathy card and will be in the receiving end in no time. Only thing protecting tiny Israel is US support.
We can, and we didn't because our leaders think we're better than this.
But you'll see lol. Propaganda game? no one truly gives a shit in this world. Cope hard lol, Israel can solo the entire Muslim world alone, no US involved.

the biggest BS I have ever heard...

rewriting history must a Israeli pass time

so Arabs didn't want u are around?

what is wrong in that?.. looking at the way u behave I won't want u characters a 100 miles near me
There is no Palestine, even the word Palestine refers to the ancient Philistines that are Greek and not Palestinian by blood.

Palestinian history doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom