What's new

Universe

As for the first part, (5:00+) Adam who is travelling at 'c' will feel no change in his clock but Sara who is stationary will see Adam's clock to slow down. So, Adam's perception of his time and Sara's perception of Adam's time would differ. Now this was from Sara's perspective. If you start to think from Adam's perspective, opposite would be the case.

I hope it should be clear by now :(

(12:00+) This is because Adam's perception of him was, he was at rest before he fired his rockets. So, it's the Universe which is accelerating in the opposite direction because of the "gravitational force". And since the rocket still didn't move, that means rocket balanced this sudden gravitational force which effected the rest of the universe.

Is it fine ?

I hope so :-):agree::thank_you2:

After 13:30
When Adam returns
Observer was old but for him only a small amount of time has passed .( If time is flowing normally for him inside the ship , then how come he didn't age )
This is what has confused me for a long time .

One more thing
Lets say planet A and Planet B were born on the same time .
Planet A = Earth
Planet B = Mars

From that day till now 4.5 billion years ( Time ) has passed .
Mars which is smaller , has less gravity etc . Does it has spend the same 4.5 billion years or more/less .
Will the time clock and biological Clock be affected if say humans were also living on Mars .

Will there be any change ,
Say Person A traveled to Mars . It took him 1 year . He left soon after the touch down , which took him 1 more year . 2 years spent . Will we see changes in him and those on Earth .
If this travel carried over a long distance , will the affects be more prominent ????

Do we call this time Travel .
Like going in past or future . Like time slices from Illusion of time .

Astronomers Discover 252 Ultra-Faint Dwarf Galaxies in Early Universe

Now as I explained in my earlier post that Adam will think that the whole world is experiencing gravity, his clock would slow down therefore he will see the clock on earth to be moving faster. This situation is relevant because Adam would have to accelerate in opposite direction to come back to earth.

Therefore, Adam would see Sara's clock slow down in first case because he thinks Sara was moving at speed of light, Adam would also see Sara's clock fasten up when he sees the rest of the universe experiencing Gravity. This is gravitational time dilation.

Always us the thumb rule, "mass faster and lower will see his time being slowed down"

@Kashmiri Pandit thanks alot for starting this thread
i have not read all content content just skimmed through first couple of pages but i really hope they stoped religious discussion at page 3
I will keep adding to this thread in future

@Kashmiri Pandit thanks alot for starting this thread
i have not read all content content just skimmed through first couple of pages but i really hope they stoped religious discussion at page 3
I will keep adding to this thread in future

Thanks buddy, I will keep you company if no one else shows. I think we can have some good productive discussion one on one even....this has helped me form some good dialogue with specific members in other places too.

Love this subject, I am not going to really check in on the religious blah earlier on in thread either.

Thanks buddy, I will keep you company if no one else shows. I think we can have some good productive discussion one on one even....this has helped me form some good dialogue with specific members in other places too.

Love this subject, I am not going to really check in on the religious blah earlier on in thread either.
i am not an expert (just an under grad student) but i will try to share whatever i have learned from documentaries and a few books i read

Back
Top Bottom