What's new

Universe

You tube is banned in Pakistan post something else

Video 004

KEPLER 186F - LIFE AFTER EARTH - Documentary

Video 005

Planet Earth 100 Million Years In The Future - What will happen to our world?

Last edited:
its a very good thread.. i was planning to start one to clear some questions...
ok lets ask them here..

>> Relativity theory of Einstein and Quran seems same. (Thats what i think)
According to Special Theory of Relativity– if a body travels with the velocity of light then Time Dilation and Relativity of Simultaneity occurs.
Science has proved and formulated this theory recently in the last century, but We the muslims were told about it long ago. Shab-e-Mairaj is same where only little time passed on earth while 27years were spent by Rasool Allah pbuh.

Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was riding on the Buraq, and the speed (velocity) of the Buraq was similar or more than the speed (velocity) of light. now we can easily understand that Time Dilation occurred during the Event of Miraj. (If any1 has any problem understanding this concept, watch the movie INTERSTELLAR).

>> The theory of general relativity says that time passes slower near an object more massive than Earth (clocks run slower in stronger gravitational fields). So according to general relativity, time should pass in Paradise/Hell much slower than on Earth. It is stated in the Quran that 1 day in Paradise/Hell measures a 1000 years on Earth:

[Quran 22.47] They challenge you to bring forth that torture [in Hell] and Allah will not break His promise; a day of your Lord [Paradise/Hell promise] is like a thousand years of what you count.

>>[Surah 21, Ayah 33] "It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: All (celestial bodies) swim/float along, each in its rounded course (orbit)."

It says float, in rounded orbits.. 2 things here, which are proved by science now, and were told to us 1400 years ago by the above ayah.
First, Planets, sun, moon, all move in circular orbits. Moon around the planets, Planets around the stars, and stars around the Black holes of their recpective galaxy.
2nd, They float. Thats means there is something in which these planets float in their respective circular orbits. Well we now know what it is. It is the spacetime fabric.
fabric_of_space_warp.jpeg

so the above Ayah of Quran reveals 2 very important science facts that we have just recently starting to uncover. Both proved by science now.

I'll posting more science facts that were given in Quran long ago from time to tim in this thread..

Earth is not a unique planet but rather God created several planets like Earth throughout the universe:
Scientist are searching for them.

(Quran 65.12) Allah is the one who created seven heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah's] command descends among them (heavens and earths) so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.

In Islam, Earth is not a unique planet. Other planets like Earth do exist throughout the universe. Actually the Quran says that other planets also have land animals:

(Quran 42.29) And from His signs He created the heavens and the Earth; and the land animals that He scattered in BOTH of them (heavens and Earth); And He is capable of gathering them (in one place) if He wishes.

Science says that the universe was created in a Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago, is still expanding today, and billions of years from now it might collapse by its own gravity with a Big Crunch or continue expanding forever or end in a Big Rip.

The Quran says that on the first day of creation, God made the heavens and Earth meshed together, tight and compact (Big Bang), continues to expand it into the universe we know today and at the last day God will recompress it into its original state (Big Crunch).

About the first day (Big Bang), Allah says:

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

its a very good thread.. i was planning to start one to clear some questions...
ok lets ask them here..

>> Relativity theory of Einstein and Quran seems same. (Thats what i think)
According to Special Theory of Relativity– if a body travels with the velocity of light then Time Dilation and Relativity of Simultaneity occurs.
Science has proved and formulated this theory recently in the last century, but We the muslims were told about it long ago. Shab-e-Mairaj is same where only little time passed on earth while 27years were spent by Rasool Allah pbuh.

Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was riding on the Buraq, and the speed (velocity) of the Buraq was similar or more than the speed (velocity) of light. now we can easily understand that Time Dilation occurred during the Event of Miraj. (If any1 has any problem understanding this concept, watch the movie INTERSTELLAR).

>> The theory of general relativity says that time passes slower near an object more massive than Earth (clocks run slower in stronger gravitational fields). So according to general relativity, time should pass in Paradise/Hell much slower than on Earth. It is stated in the Quran that 1 day in Paradise/Hell measures a 1000 years on Earth:

[Quran 22.47] They challenge you to bring forth that torture [in Hell] and Allah will not break His promise; a day of your Lord [Paradise/Hell promise] is like a thousand years of what you count.

>>[Surah 21, Ayah 33] "It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: All (celestial bodies) swim/float along, each in its rounded course (orbit)."

It says float, in rounded orbits.. 2 things here, which are proved by science now, and were told to us 1400 years ago by the above ayah.
First, Planets, sun, moon, all move in circular orbits. Moon around the planets, Planets around the stars, and stars around the Black holes of their recpective galaxy.
2nd, They float. Thats means there is something in which these planets float in their respective circular orbits. Well we now know what it is. It is the spacetime fabric.
fabric_of_space_warp.jpeg

so the above Ayah of Quran reveals 2 very important science facts that we have just recently starting to uncover. Both proved by science now.

I'll posting more science facts that were given in Quran long ago from time to tim in this thread..

Earth is not a unique planet but rather God created several planets like Earth throughout the universe:
Scientist are searching for them.

(Quran 65.12) Allah is the one who created seven heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah's] command descends among them (heavens and earths) so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.

In Islam, Earth is not a unique planet. Other planets like Earth do exist throughout the universe. Actually the Quran says that other planets also have land animals:

(Quran 42.29) And from His signs He created the heavens and the Earth; and the land animals that He scattered in BOTH of them (heavens and Earth); And He is capable of gathering them (in one place) if He wishes.

Science says that the universe was created in a Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago, is still expanding today, and billions of years from now it might collapse by its own gravity with a Big Crunch or continue expanding forever or end in a Big Rip.

The Quran says that on the first day of creation, God made the heavens and Earth meshed together, tight and compact (Big Bang), continues to expand it into the universe we know today and at the last day God will recompress it into its original state (Big Crunch).

About the first day (Big Bang), Allah says:

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?
Please don't make this thread about interpreting your religion in a way to fit science.

Please don't make this thread about interpreting your religion in a way to fit science.

i m not, i m just trying to say that i have been collecting some facts from science and those were the same we knew through Holy Quran,.

and right now Science is looking for Aliens. and believe that Aliens exist and that the Human kind has been given signals and hints from time to time. Well, could this (Alien), something that exists beyond the boundaries of earth be Almighty Allah ???

is it possible that what we believe to be Allah could be the Alien of ur science ?

btw i have been studying this Science of universe for some time now, and these questions come to my mind from time to time, so instead of making the lassi of my mind, i thought that i can pull u guys in also:p:

Video 006

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: What is Space? (PBS Documentary)

Video 007

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: Quantum Leap (PBS Documentary)

Video 008

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: The Illusion of Time (PBS Documentary)

Video 009

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: Universe or Multiverse? (PBS Documentary)

i m not, i m just trying to say that i have been collecting some facts from science and those were the same we knew through Holy Quran,.

and right now Science is looking for Aliens. and believe that Aliens exist and that the Human kind has been given signals and hints from time to time. Well, could this (Alien), something that exists beyond the boundaries of earth be Almighty Allah ???

is it possible that what we believe to be Allah could be the Alien of ur science ?

btw i have been studying this Science of universe for some time now, and these questions come to my mind from time to time, so instead of making the lassi of my mind, i thought that i can pull u guys in also:p:
You are. verses can be interpret in many ways to make it fit the science that we know.
For example - "They challenge you to bring forth that torture [in Hell] and Allah will not break His promise; a day of your Lord [Paradise/Hell promise] is like a thousand years of what you count. "
This has nothing to do with special relativity. Also relativity has nothing to do with your location on Earth or "heaven" but on the speed at which you are travelling across space.

Other interpretations can be based on information, most of the times incomplete information, that was known to astronomers for centuries before birth of Islam.
Take for example, "It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: All (celestial bodies)swim/float along, each in its rounded course (orbit)."
This is a fact known by astronomers for a long time, but not all celestrial bodies move in a circular orbit, actually none does. Most orbits are elliptical. Comets on the other hands are even more elliptical.

Video 006

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: What is Space? (PBS Documentary)

Video 007

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: Quantum Leap (PBS Documentary)

Video 008

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: The Illusion of Time (PBS Documentary)

Video 009

Nova - The Fabric of the Cosmos: Universe or Multiverse? (PBS Documentary)

I had seen Brian Greene's the Elegant Universe soon after it was released. That series helped me a lot in my understanding of Gravity and String theory. Pretty complicated stuff.

I had seen Brian Greene's the Elegant Universe soon after it was released. That series helped me a lot in my understanding of Gravity and String theory. Pretty complicated stuff.

Thanks ! I will check that out .

Nice and knowledgeable reply, we need some deep shit research on your so rich comments, may be some research by @WebMaster to stop you from starting a chain reaction of trolling frenzy. This thread is about science, now if someone is putting their own religion to the test of science or just for comparison to understand both and you don't like it then "CHAL PHUT" skip ahead and read next comment, you are not a security gaurd here, share your valuable comments with the ones you share common scientific interest with, keep your discussions to like minded on this thread, it's a science thread so don't be intolerant honey, will you please now? (please don't expect me to reply you if your rants didn't stop)

@sohail.ishaque, nice and interesting points, you know i have studied some translation of Quran and came to know about some eye opening revelations from those Quranic verses myself. for Alien life, i will say that it may be the Jinn and not Allah, as both Jinns and Human beings are being addressed in Surah Rahman and in one of the verse (33) it says to go out of the earths boundaries and explore the universe, of course you will have to push hard to escape the earth boundry, but indeed you will find that Allah rules every where (interpretation of translation). which clearly shows that Jinn can also try to escape the earth, i dont' know whether they need any means or travel (Rocket or shuttle orrrr UFOs ;) ) or not. and one thing to note that if you really research that verse and dig the meaning of every word, it actually shows the way how to get out of the atmosphere of the earth (when it says you will have to push hard to escape earth boundry (rocket engine tech)), go to the links below to listen to the actual Arabic verse and urdu translation of that specific verse i am talking about, I am referencing 2 different videos, 1 from youtube and 1 from daily motion, sorry i couldn't find the same video on daily motion that's why,

You Tube:
youtu.be/3W_n_XLvZuA?t=518 (copy paste this link)
Listen from the time on the video 8:38 to 9:25

Daily Motion:
Search:
Surah Rahman with Urdu Translation by Qari Sayed Sadaqat Ali Ptv
Move video to the time 7:59 and listen until 8:43, and read the on screen translation

A rocket engine is a reaction engine (based on Newton law of action and reaction), and to escape gravitational force of earth, at the gravitational boundary of earth rocket engine uses a kick to get out of it, and if you listen to the translation of that verse it explicitly has mentioned that you can't escape earth without using a Jhatka / Zor (which of course means kick / push) shocking isn't it :),

On a side note: BTW all this information is freely available to the jinns too and jinn (bad jinns, shaytans) do collaborate this information to the human being (thats my idea due to the facts that Jinns had been collaborating different info with human being even in the time of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)), even by coming into the form of human being. which gives me chills that may be Albert Einstein was a jinn or may be a jinn was collaborating with him, as when he talked in his interviews, he said he believes in one God, never said Jesus is God (because of knowing the actual God), but said he doesn't believe God gives free will, well that's his tussle with the God, he thinks God (Allah) didn't let him use his free WILL of not prostrating to Adam, that's all my assertions though :) and Allah almighty knows the best.
@sohail.ishaque you complain about your damagh ki lassi, well take a flight in my brain and you will go crazy :crazy_pilot:

What's wrong with it if your religion fit scientifically would be kind to share we want to learn without arguing.

and if you listen to the translation of that verse it explicitly has mentioned that you can't escape earth without using a Jhatka / Zor (which of course means kick / push) shocking isn't it
In Arabic the real world is Sultan سلطان which means power.

And this a quranic term Sultan = Power.

Back
Top Bottom