What's new

Uniform of Female PAF officers

I think there should be a mixed version of Shalwar Qameez and pant shirt so that we can fulfill cultural and professional needs.

Since when did PAF officers wear shalwar Kameez? I thought PAF and Army female officers wore saris?

Anyway, they should adopt US style uniforms, these look much better.

This is near perfect, it helps to close the gap between male and female outlook and perception about difference in their abilities.
It will help the women phsycologicaly, few women will not feel odd in an office full of male officers, having different outlook.
I favor this dress, at least more than Sari.

Infect, Shalwar Kamiz is much better than Sari, specially when dupata is replaced with scarf.
I think it is about time that all those army units in which female wore sari should change to shalwar kamiz with scarf.

BTW, Apart from military point of view, Pakistan has given lot of inovation to shalwar kamiz, it is now very popular in India, even south Indians have started wearing it. I see no future for sari in India, where today only old women wear saris. It is also the favorite dress of hindi films.

I think there should be a mixed version of Shalwar Qameez and pant shirt so that we can fulfill cultural and professional needs.

Armies job is to guard our borders and provide security, its not a cultural event. Imho shalwar-kameez is not suited for all terrains, just imagin crawling under barb wires or climbing walls...

who ever posted those USAF uniform pics, they are really really old. we dont have those belts around our waist anymore in service dress. Yes, females have choice to wear slacks or skirts with blue service shirt, its either or and no one will push u to show ur legs. I think USAF service dress looks very professional compare to PAF's sari with ceremonial jacket on top and that bus driver cap uff that is just aweful. PAF serioulsy needs to work on its officers and enlisted appearence.

Women in army ... sucks.... sucks. a hell alot... arent we muslims... we suppose to provide protection.. aren't we man enough to do that.. why we always have to follow american standerds.....

Inqalab zindabad!!!:pakistan:

Women in army ... sucks.... sucks. a hell alot... arent we muslims... we suppose to provide protection.. aren't we man enough to do that.. why we always have to follow american standerds.....

such a stupid post, form where america came in between?? where u have read that women cant strive hard to defend her nation?? islam gives equal rights to women as well , our women should be enough strong to protect them selves as well as their nation why to we alwaz want to alienate women rights? :pakistan:

So let me guess Women in Armed Forces is Joint American/Zionist Conspiracy?No you're not man enough certainly.If you were you'd not be boasting about some so called revolution here rather join Armed Forces of Pakistan or do some other constructive thing.By the way Women in Army are Doctors so you man female doctors sucks?next time your wife will you let a male doctor check her vagina?You people are hypocrites.People like you would like women to wear niqab and stay at home all day and finally at night serve you.They're just your tools.

American standards ? You make it seem like Women's rights is some conspiracy :rofl:

The question you should be asking isn't aren't we Muslims but am i backward ?

And yes sir you are.

who ever posted those USAF uniform pics, they are really really old. we dont have those belts around our waist anymore in service dress. Yes, females have choice to wear slacks or skirts with blue service shirt, its either or and no one will push u to show ur legs. I think USAF service dress looks very professional compare to PAF's sari with ceremonial jacket on top and that bus driver cap uff that is just aweful. PAF serioulsy needs to work on its officers and enlisted appearence.

Are u saying u r in the PAF? :S:S:S

USAF Air Force Uniform is just plain awesome.PAF Officers uniform sucks honestly.It looks more like security guard uniform.PAF should adapt good uniform like US or Canadian Air Force.Even Pakistan Army has changed uniform from khaki to camo type after 50 years.

Oh My God........after reading through the first three pages i realized this thread dates back to 2007........:hitwall:....5 minutes of my life...wasted...:hitwall:

Inqalab zindabad!!!

Crescent Falcon..............dude you might as well have started a new thread titled "I hate women and they should be imprisoned in houses as they are our eternal slaves".............:hitwall:

Let the women wear what they are comfortable in.
Dont impose what they should wear.

USAF women wear their uniform as its their culture.
Our culture is different.
Women rights also include we men not to decide what they should wear sari/shalwar kameez/skirts etc
And if a uniform doesnt look good to mens eye that doesnt mean we should change it.

Therkis

Back
Top Bottom