What's new

Uniform of Female PAF officers

Saris? Pakistani women officers wear saris? Isnt that too HINDU?

If you are suprised by women wearng sais in Pak, then think about Basant, Menhdis in our marriages, Indian movie followers (who even know the pedigree of indina movie stars), indian songs blasting in almost every car household etc, and the list is long

hey guys whats with this uniform thing!
get real!!!

Saris? Pakistani women officers wear saris? Isnt that too HINDU?

Main difference is that in Pakistan every day female dress is Shalwar Kamiz or Kamiz and dhoti ( in some rural areas of Punjab). Sari is used as an evening/formal dress used mainly by the affluent class for special occasions.

In India ( except in Punjab) sari is an every day dress.

AOA.
Well I'm in favor of 'pant & Shirt'. Shalwar kameez no doubt is most suitable for females because it gives cover to their body structure but if females have jumped into field of men so have to wear and do what men wear and do but on the other hand, a woman wearing 'pant and shirt' have very exposed body which can deviate males pilots from their aims...

Regards,
Hasan

AOA.
Well I'm in favor of 'pant & Shirt'. Shalwar kameez no doubt is most suitable for females because it gives cover to their body structure but if females have jumped into field of men so have to wear and do what men wear and do but on the other hand, a woman wearing 'pant and shirt' have very exposed body which can deviate males pilots from their aims...

Regards,
Hasan

ROFLMAO really u think so? Nowdays shalwar kamiz exposes equally as pants shirts

Hello ! my thread got so many views, plz promote me to general:)

who ever open this thread, I second to that person. This blue kameez shalwar uniform make them look like freaking hawaldars and if you have ever sceen a lady police by chance, they wear exactly the same uniform even the color. i m serving in USAF and i know its not an Islamic country military but we still have this decent very professional looking uniform with full sleeves and long enough shirt to cover our buttocks with a colar bow tie and it looks very very attractive with flight cap. For formal ceremonies or gathering we wear service coat on top of it with badges and ribbons that makes it even look more sharp. I wish i could add some pics with my reply but unforuntaley i dont have any on me at the moment. I think PAF should add this option of slacks and shirt in their dress code. I can kind a see that a mature, heavy set women would not like being in slacks and it will not look good on them with big tummy and hips either but hey look at the bright side, since everyone is running in a race to be modernize, i bet those aunties will do something to get their ***** fit in those pants, beside everyone in military shud be fit to fight, those hanging bellys shouldnt be there at the first place.

Why do female officers of PAF have to wear Shalwar Kamiz, when even islamabad police's females wear pant shirt. Dont you guys think they look funny wearing shalwar kamiz for Airforce, just doesnt go with the forces!

Yes brother I agree with you. They should wear Paint Shirt like male PAF officers

What do u ppl mean? Why r u spreading propaganda against our culture?

I think they look cute in shalwar kameez. I am sick of looking at these gori bachiyan in pant shirt drooling over us all the time. Thori si lift kya karao roz phone aaney lagtey hai... girlfriend bhi pareyshaan ho jati hai.

I want to go home and look at our shy pakistani girls in shalwar kameez, ghararas & saris... :smitten: & then its so sweet when they don't reply 2 ur messages & try to ignore u when u give them too much attention... :smitten:

Pakistani culture is the best... my freind wore shalwar kameez here & entire college was commenting about hw beautiful she was looking... ;)

who ever open this thread, I second to that person. This blue kameez shalwar uniform make them look like freaking hawaldars and if you have ever sceen a lady police by chance, they wear exactly the same uniform even the color. i m serving in USAF and i know its not an Islamic country military but we still have this decent very professional looking uniform with full sleeves and long enough shirt to cover our buttocks with a colar bow tie and it looks very very attractive with flight cap. For formal ceremonies or gathering we wear service coat on top of it with badges and ribbons that makes it even look more sharp. I wish i could add some pics with my reply but unforuntaley i dont have any on me at the moment. I think PAF should add this option of slacks and shirt in their dress code. I can kind a see that a mature, heavy set women would not like being in slacks and it will not look good on them with big tummy and hips either but hey look at the bright side, since everyone is running in a race to be modernize, i bet those aunties will do something to get their ***** fit in those pants, beside everyone in military shud be fit to fight, those hanging bellys shouldnt be there at the first place.

Naah. I dun think so. I think they shud wear shalwar qameez... Maybe tighter ones that kinda cling to u f4... fitness puposes. :D Ya they hav to be fit. We don't want fat women in our airforce otherwise we will have no izzat left...b8 if women in airforce want they cud give a choice b8 they shud'nt abolish shalwar kameez as it is our cultural dress & pakistan is quite conservative so women might n8 approve. Sum of my freinds back at home have never worn anything b8 a shalwar qameez or gharara outside their house so its n8 likely all wud be happy with govt imposing this upon them.

Decent & professional looking? Well i heard US airforce women were allowed to wear skirts... is'nt that true? :P

Since when did PAF officers wear shalwar Kameez? I thought PAF and Army female officers wore saris?

Anyway, they should adopt US style uniforms, these look much better.

Since when did PAF officers wear shalwar Kameez? I thought PAF and Army female officers wore saris?

Anyway, they should adopt US style uniforms, these look much better.

I'm sorry to say b8 both of these people r looking like jackasses in that uniform... :D

Or maybe its just their shakal...

Back
Top Bottom