What's new

"Unfit" cops banned from Mumbai World Cup final: reports

If thats the case then that's an issue for the Police to tackle regardless of whether or not a high profile incident requires security cover. However that also tells me that the more experienced cop would also be that way? So to get a fit guy for the pictures they'd hire a new recruit who hasn't had any experience fishing out the really fishy characters that may show up in the matches?

Moreover I was commenting on the culture. Jobs go to good looking people where looks don't necessarily have to be a factor in the candidates selection. I mean if things are just handed down to good looking people you're just making them go through further retardation by not making them exercise their brain muscle as much as we with the ugly mugs have to.

I don't think that you have been to Mumbai recently. Some of those cops are rather comical if they weren't so serious with their lathis. I don't think that an overweight , tabacco chewing cop would be the best candidate for protecting thousands of tourists from say for example a bag snatcher. Chances are that the cop would require medical treatment if he tried to chase the criminal. On the other hand you have thousands of dedicated cops in the state who train regularly, keep fit and ensure that they have a clean image becoming of an officer. I guess this is their reward time.

FAT cops should be suspended... until they get suitable body figure according to fitness

we are not paying them to eat ...and go fat ....

Thats cruel how can they get thin in few days by shedding fats of decades :(

reality bites... I hope you all know this.

for a while let's forget about the humanity etc. and come down to real world to better understand the dynamics.

Further more, rest assure indian govt. had a considered all dimensions before issuing orders.

Fact is you it's a show time! fake fantasy... like indian film industry but it bring business and build image (fake though)

You will only know about it when you'll visit india after world cup but than who cares you have already spent your money on air-ticket and hotel, just to find out how inconvenient the world could be.

You never Fail to amuse me..! ...:)

This is a joke. Why would you want to make physical appearance a criteria? Stupid people come up with the stupid decisions. People who are competent enough to do the job right, regardless of their appearance, should be given the task. How you look like is not in one's hand. It's your acts or decisions which make the difference.

for a while let's forget about the humanity etc. and come down to real world to better understand the dynamics.

Further more, rest assure indian govt. had a considered all dimensions before issuing orders.

Fact is you it's a show time! fake fantasy... like indian film industry but it bring business and build image (fake though)

You will only know about it when you'll visit india after world cup but than who cares you have already spent your money on air-ticket and hotel, just to find out how inconvenient the world could be.

batman.. copy paste is good.. but it got be on an appropriate thread. what's all these got to do with a pot bellied mumbai cop??

Thats cruel how can they get thin in few days by shedding fats of decades :(

Not in a few days. But in a few months. Yes, totally doable. Get in shape or get the boot - that should be the mantra.

And hey, thats still acceptable over brutally crushing aspirations of a very young singer by denying her the world stage she so deserved only because she wasnt "cute" enough!

:what: Do you always read conspiracy and sadist books?

he is funny though.. he can find a space for conspiracies even in last breath!!

Yeah he sure is ..I also like reading his hillarious posts. Most of them are way off topic but he has this admirable way of sneaking in an India attack :D

Back
Top Bottom