What's new

"Unfit" cops banned from Mumbai World Cup final: reports

will they also import goras as cops??? to show off???

Lol,,people here Generalising too much without thinking twice the main cause of such order....

Halloooooo ...we have a Bollywood image to maintain :coffee: Can you imagine cinemas being filled with people wanting to watch tabacco chewing, cross eyed ugly Inspector Laljit holding up his khaki beer belly as he chases after the villain? Or would they rather watch Shah Rukh or Hrithik play the role of the Inspector ??

As we need to fill our cinemas, we also need to fill our stadiums and not scare off the visitors

If thats the case then that's an issue for the Police to tackle regardless of whether or not a high profile incident requires security cover. However that also tells me that the more experienced cop would also be that way? So to get a fit guy for the pictures they'd hire a new recruit who hasn't had any experience fishing out the really fishy characters that may show up in the matches?

Moreover I was commenting on the culture. Jobs go to good looking people where looks don't necessarily have to be a factor in the candidates selection. I mean if things are just handed down to good looking people you're just making them go through further retardation by not making them exercise their brain muscle as much as we with the ugly mugs have to.

It was about fat cops and has nothing to do with looks,

if i am not wrong they banned all fat cops with big bellies from duty during final

Yup exactly, they want fit and fine, well mannered cops on ground that day not fat uncle's with chewing tobacco's...

to be honest we do have lot of TONDUs in mumbai police. They do look funny with a stick in their hand!!:lol:

reality bites... I hope you all know this.

for a while let's forget about the humanity etc. and come down to real world to better understand the dynamics.

Further more, rest assure indian govt. had considered all dimensions before issuing orders.

Fact is..... it's a show time! fake fantasy... like indian film industry but it bring business and build image (fake though)

You will only know about it when you'll visit india after world cup but than who cares you have already spent your money on air-ticket and hotel, just to find out how inconvenient the world could be.

Back
Top Bottom