What's new

Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems like a defamatory comment if you're not cool with it i hope you reported it and action was taken?

Thanks, I am cool with it, and only because any Indian authorities checking on my posts will see that I am a Leftist which is the opposite of ISIS.

But the next time he does this, I will take your advise and report.

You from Staff unlike us u can force it and for posting useless posts there are many more culprits not only @Retired Troll .Make some framework,sustain them in some fun sections to post but maintain quality in rest of forum
The quality of forum has been gradually declining since last few years. I want the moderators to be strict and filter out all nonsense posts. Trolling, irrelevant posts, one liners, non-constructive discussions and off-topic posts are rampant.
Need more and better enforcement of PDF rules. The regulations are not being followed and implemented.

Thanks, I am cool with it, and only because any Indian authorities checking on my posts will see that I am a Leftist which is the opposite of ISIS.

But the next time he does this, I will take your advise and report.
Modu gets leftists also

You from Staff unlike us u can force it and for posting useless posts there are many more culprits not only @Retired Troll .Make some framework,sustain them in some fun sections to post but maintain quality in rest of forum
Good bank and bad bank kind of stuff.

So @Retired Troll, please if you have to add anything to this do it here. Thank you.

You made this thread yesterday and i only got access at it today? What give?

Yes the warning was inappropriate and most of the time it is simply based on assumption or ''popular beliefs'' which certain avatar carry with them.

I was also banned during the time you stumbled upon that post and decided to ban me further for 2 weeks more where my initial ban for which i have no information on what basis it was for 1 week.

I can understand that there is a priority here on the forum to project a soft power of Pakistan but never have i ever criticized the state. The government should be criticized as it is right of a free citizen.

Everyone have the right to use the report button. MOD team clears 100+ reports every day. If someone is not using that facility then it do not gives them license to start trolling. I personally request members all the time to report any abusive/offensive post.
Well i guess there's some glitch/bug in the forum than since a long time because when i used to report a few profiles it never worked may be that button is "broken" for some "accounts". :-)
NP
I will take your advise and report.
Here's hoping it will work for you. :tup:

Yes the warning was inappropriate and most of the time it is simply based on assumption or ''popular beliefs'' which certain avatar carry with them.

I was also banned during the time you stumbled upon that post and decided to ban me further for 2 weeks more where my initial ban for which i have no information on what basis it was for 1 week.

I can understand that there is a priority here on the forum to project a soft power of Pakistan but never have i ever criticized the state. The government should be criticized as it is right of a free citizen.
I agree. No ban for free speech which us appropriate.
Instead of banning , Mods, can you hide the posts from the person, as happens for negative rating, for a period of 2 weeks, before releasing it

I think he simply used a metaphor to say that The arrested two MNAs gave their votes to Imran Khan during PM elections....
And as of today situation.... Imran Khan has to totally cut off his relationships with them....

He made the most appropriate comment.

That comment carried all of the wisdom any 5th gen stuff can carry. Yet since keywords did not match with the title it was considered ''derailing'' or ''off topic'' or ''trolling''. I guess the only thing that is not any of the mentioned thing is if one talks about kebabs and legs of curvy women and indulge in racial and sectarian buttha making.

Sorry, what does "Modu" mean ??

Moderator ?? Modi ?? Ministry of Defence ??
I think all 3 are appropriate. Good job.

That comment carried all of the wisdom any 5th gen stuff can carry. Yet since keywords did not match with the title it was considered ''derailing'' or ''off topic'' or ''trolling''. I guess the only thing that is not any of the mentioned thing is if one talks about kebabs and legs of curvy women and indulge in racial and sectarian buttha making.
What is buttha making. Lol at other points.

I like your on liners because bai app koozay may darya band kar daitay ho ....... aur yeh maharat her aik k bus ki bat nai. Kamal hy yeh.

I agree. No ban for free speech which us appropriate.
Instead of banning , Mods, can you hide the posts from the person, as happens for negative rating, for a period of 2 weeks, before releasing it

There are posts out there with the most vile racial and religious insults but those fall under freedom of expression and thought yet little small talk is considered blasphemous to the sanctity of the forum.

The forum itself is marginally flirting with practicing British protectionism under the guise of freedom and liberty.

It was made in GHQ. I was not aware that you didnt had access to it but no else did either apart from MODs team. Sorry about this mistake.

When a warning is issued you get a message for that to which you can respond.

Dear, the post that was warned read
Tumhe Dillagi Bhool Jani Paregi
It was not criticizing the state. It was actually doing NOTHING. Only you knew the meaning/value or lack of it for this comment! Also, it was not the first one. It the same with 7 out of 10 of your posts.

EDIT: @Retired Troll
Criticize them all you want, back up your posts with solid arguments and evidence, make you case, build your argument. Have i ever reported such a post? Have i never thanked you on such a post?

========================================================================
I will like to add that the thread is ONLY to explain that the moderators team is not conspiring to ban certain people only. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS, there are thousands of members and only 6-7 active moderators. No single member is important enough for all the available moderators to gang up on him alone. This assumptions that certain members are targeted is false. We continuously request you for your help to make the forum better and improve the experience for you and every other member. Reporting any posts that should not be here is the easiest way for all of you to help. If required I can share screen shots, 100s of reports are cleared on daily basis. All moderators have a job, a family and a life outside the forum. The action on the reports cannot be instantaneous as we are all not online all the time. However the response do come for sure. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Yes sometimes there can be a mistake made on part of a moderator when it comes to his/her judgement but that is it, it is not like anyone of us is doing it repeatedly and doing it on purpose. There is just no reason for any of us to do that.

As for @Retired Troll , bro no one is chasing you or targeting you. I asked you to share a post which you think was wrongly warned/rated. You shared this post. Everyone here can see it and decide accordingly. But the thing that only YOU know is, was it a one-off post or was it a sequence of similar posts on almost all the threads you participated in recently? Do you think all those comments are adding value to the discussion or do you KNOW that they don’t! Yes I understand the urge to post smart looking one liners but do you understand how little value the will add to any particular discussion? Please do not say that this guy do that as well or that guy did that! REPORT them if you think they did something inappropriate.

There are posts out there with the most vile racial and religious insults but those fall under freedom of expression and thought yet little small talk is considered blasphemous to the sanctity of the forum.

The forum itself is marginally flirting with practicing British protectionism under the guise of freedom and liberty.
Yes.. small talk keeps the forum light hearted . I support small talk.
Insults and abuse should not be tolerated. I can lot of good posters are no longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom