What's new

Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes retired troll writes too many puzzling lines, , some irrelevant some to the point.
But do they deserve warning/ban, , absolutely not.
If that was the case thn most of the members wud be banned.
Atleast he is not abusive n has knowledge n an opinion about things.

But I guess if u don't use mc bc,,or tow the majority,, u get banned...
@Retiredtroll,,, mujhe lagta hai, , aapko abse posts me maa behen ki galiyan,,gande lavj, istemaal karne chahiye,, they r the qualifiers of 'good' post here. N it's manly u know.
Last but not the least hinduo ko gali dena na bhulna,,, bas ekdum sett. Uske baad sab chalta hai,, bus IK par hath hola rakhe.

hahaha apka bas chale to yahan bhi bhayya ko dosh dedo hahaha

Come on, I am talking about unnecessarily sarcastic one-liners.
To be quite frank, there is no way to tell who is sarcastic and whom isnt. After all these are all merely words lacking any sort of emotion. So how could you know? Such broad generalizations are unfair.

To be quite frank, there is no way to tell who is sarcastic and whom isnt. After all these are all merely words lacking any sort of emotion. So how could you know? Such broad generalizations are unfair.

Maybe what you are talking about is that internet chats like these lack visual cues which would be present when face-to-face conversation is had.

Still, we can judge from PDF conversations when someone is being overly sarcastic.

You from Staff unlike us u can force it and for posting useless posts there are many more culprits not only @Retired Troll .Make some framework,sustain them in some fun sections to post but maintain quality in rest of forum
Staff members have another mandate and job... We can't enforce forum rules. Moderators are responsible for that.

Maybe what you are talking about is that internet chats like these lack visual cues which would be present when face-to-face conversation is had.

Still, we can judge from PDF conversations when someone is being overly sarcastic.
Yes to some extent but regarding his posts then no. I take different meanings from them. I see him as one of the defining parts of this fourm.

Wow Arasalan, check inbox too and get my post restored.

Yes to some extent but regarding his posts then no. I take different meanings from them. I see him as one of the defining parts of this fourm.

I generally ignore his comments about me, but he calling me an "ISIS recruiter" on an open forum such as PDF is, well, potentially trouble-making for me.

I generally ignore his comments about me, but he calling me an "ISIS recruiter" on an open forum such as PDF is, well, potentially trouble-making for me.

I gave a detailed reason why i said that and its for everyone to see. You however simply chose to ignore that and term it under ''Trolling''.

Not too long back this forum was very vibrant. Hundreds of new threads were posted here everyday.. Almost anything published anywhere was posted here and discussed. Now, whenever I open PDF, I see same thread. It seems that activ members have reduced substantially. This is no more old PDF. In my opinion stupid moderation has played a key role in regression of this thread. @Retired Troll is a highly knowledgeable member. I see he is banned too often. There are some idiots who don't do anything except abuse here and they have free hand. Sometimes I wonder what do moderators moderate? Those idiots who can not write a meaningful post keep bluffing all the time and they are allowed to do that.

Quite understandable and genuine concern calling anyone ISIS on any Internet forum asking for trouble btw whats that ""Jhamrya Squad "" @Retired Troll was talking about ?

The thread is to resolve a recent complaint in sequence of many by our member @Retired Troll . He claims that his posts are wrongly deleted or rated by moderators and that the MOD team, specially me seem to be biased against him.

Here is the recent most post he shared on this when i asked to share with me a single post that he thinks have been rated or warned wrongly. Since it was on a discussion thread and we should not derail that thread, i am taking this discussion here.

Please note the post that was warned read:

The topic of the thread was:
KP Chief Minister announces compensation for PTM
He is a tlp supporter still salty his movement failed all he does is derail topics and cry when he is countered

I am not wrong.

You can ponder about it.
Sorry but if I find that comment you will be warned!

Quite understandable and genuine concern calling anyone ISIS on any Internet forum asking for trouble btw whats that ""Jhamrya Squad "" @Retired Troll was talking about ?
and he literally called us Pakistani ISIS :

In recent times he has decided to call me an ISIS recruit. I am unable to decide whether that is dangerous to me.

where you implied since Pakistan hosts tableeghi jamats and has such movements they are all potential ISIS recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom