What's new

Understanding the Army's Attack Helicopter Needs

You are mixing up Super Cobra with Ah-1Z is well it is fit for both services.
I am not mixing it ,i know what it is,us department of defence issues contracts under Navy category for bell Ah 1z ,the hell fires which we order with them are laser base as he wrote in his article, HELLFIRE II Romeo integrates with all HELLFIRE II-compatible platforms, and can be launched autonomously or with remote designation. Rotary-wing platforms include the Apache, Kiowa Warrior, Cobra and Seahawk, as well as the Tiger Armed Reconnaissance Helicopter for Australia and the Tiger Hélicoptère d'Appui Destruction for France. The HELLFIRE has also been demonstrated on ground-based tripods, ground vehicles and boats. As i know Ah1z is Navy base use for marnies in Us and thats why DoD issuing order under Navy category in which Gov of Pak orders are attach,that is my best knowledge,unless @Quwa bilal bhai have deep source from Pak army about these beauties belonging to Army

How about Hal Rudra

mxkVbAJ.jpg
India won't like its proxy assets being killed by their own Machines this puts HAL out of Question. And BTW This thing need to be mature enough for your own use in IA, export is whole different thing

I am not mixing it ,i know what it is,us department of defence issues contracts under Navy category for bell Ah 1z ,the hell fires which we order with them are laser base as he wrote in his article, HELLFIRE II Romeo integrates with all HELLFIRE II-compatible platforms, and can be launched autonomously or with remote designation. Rotary-wing platforms include the Apache, Kiowa Warrior, Cobra and Seahawk, as well as the Tiger Armed Reconnaissance Helicopter for Australia and the Tiger Hélicoptère d'Appui Destruction for France. The HELLFIRE has also been demonstrated on ground-based tripods, ground vehicles and boats. As i know Ah1z is Navy base use for marnies in Us and thats why DoD issuing order under Navy category in which Gov of Pak orders are attach,that is my best knowledge,unless @Quwa bilal bhai have deep source from Pak army about these beauties belonging to Army
Yes the AH-1Z was designed for the US Marine Corps and is capable of shipborne operations. But the Pak Army will be using these in-land.

Yes the AH-1Z was designed for the US Marine Corps and is capable of shipborne operations. But the Pak Army will be using these in-land.
Well i keep ur this replay Yes as the deep source :)

How about Hal Rudra

mxkVbAJ.jpg
No offence but which new weed are you smoking these days........
we are talking about PA future rotatory wing fleet and you are suggesting Indian made junk ..........What make your think that we should consider that dalit of helicopter family.....Will you government allow it ????Will PA buy it????
Think before posting these kind of bull Cr@ps

We need atleast 200 of Mi-35 because The main role of this helicopter is destruction of armored vehicles, enemy troops, UAVs and other helicopters. Its secondary role is delivery of troops and special cargo, evacuation of wounded. It can operate at night and in adverse weather conditions..
200 why not 2000 on serious note we need 80 to 100 dedicated attack helicopters and we need to rethink our strategy

Last edited:
200 why not 2000 on serious note we need 80 to 100 dedicated attack helicopters and we need to rethink our strategy

If you are paying for remaining 1800 why not :P

No, On a serious note, these flying tanks can drop SSG lads in the middle of battle field, provide them logistics.

No, On a serious note, these flying tanks can drop SSG lads in the middle of battle field, provide them logistics.

Only 20 Mi-35 would be enough for SSG... these can carry 160 SSG personals in 1 go... :P

How about Hal Rudra

mxkVbAJ.jpg

Why don't you export them to Afghanistan first, since they really need some air assets and Indians are big fans of the ANA.
We will see how it performs in a real hot zone...............

Z10 has been rejected by the army for various shortcomings which have been given to the Chinese.

:o::o::o:

Bad news.........

If Z10 is gone then it mean Mi28N and T129 are back in show......

Can you elaborate..... on what grounds Z10 is rejected by Army???

18 Mi35 15AH1Z 24T129 13AH1F ,transfer AH1S to paramilitary ,it will make a formidable mix

Back
Top Bottom