What's new

Umar Khalid Khurasani, JuA Chief killed in US drone strike in Afghanistan

SSGcommandoPAK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://timesofislamabad.com/umar-k...in-us-drone-strike-in-afghanistan/2017/10/17/

PESHAWAR/KARACHI: Umar Khalid Khurasani, chief of banned militant group Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (JuA), has been "critically injured" in a US drone strike in Afghanistan's Paktia province.

The strike was conducted close to the Pakistan-Afghanistan border in Paktia on Tuesday. Khurasani, being critically injured in the attack, was moved to an undisclosed location, sources said.
b6e111838c0299075c9d22bad18faf83_XL.jpg

Last edited:
Everything is clear now , Pakistan Army gave the US army Intel about whereabouts of TTP and JUA , then the US drones carried out strikes in Afghanistan and the JUA chief is critically injured in these strikes while many other militants are killed ... Pakistan and USA are doing Intelligence sharing from few weeks .....

Everything is clear now , Pakistan Army gave the US army Intel about whereabouts of TTP and JUA , then the US drones carried out strikes in Afghanistan and the JUA chief is critically injured in these strikes while many other militants are killed ... Pakistan and USA are doing Intelligence sharing from few weeks .....

Hope the same can be said for Talis on Pak side of the border and those sitting in settled areas.
It takes two to tango and we are yet to see Pakistan's action vis-a-vis Talis.

Hope the same can be said for Talis on Pak side of the border and those sitting in settled areas.
I don't think any Haqqanis or Afghan tali commanders are present in Pakistan anymore , but if they are you should give us the location of their hideouts we will surely try to strike them !
Bro at the moment 50 -60 % Afghanistan is under Taliban control why would they wanna cross into Pakistan when they can hide anywhere in that 50 -60 % Afghan area ....

We are trying to fence and seal the border , we are also making hundreds of checkposts along the Pak-Afghan border just to stop cross border intrusions , you guys also need to do the same instead of blaming us for everything ....
Peace !

We just did! see US shared intel with us and we acted upon it asap and the result is this

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/kidnapped-held-5-years-us-canadian-family-free-in-pakistan

It says: "The family was freed by Pakistani commandos on Wednesday." :)

Dude you should check my recent post on the Afghan section. See how the latest news confirming what I have been saying all along that

1) These couple were in Pak all along under Haqqanis

2) JSOC was about to raid Pakistan and carry out a rescue mission and fearing that Pak took action.

Therefore these reports just confirm that usual pattern of behaviour and business as usual. Hope there was a genuine change though :)

Dude you should check my recent post on the Afghan section. See how the latest news confirming what I have been saying all along that

2) JSOC was about to raid Pakistan and carry out a rescue mission and fearing that Pak took action.
They were in Afghanistan, the world has said it. They were hiking there and they got kidnapped for an exchange which never took place. Where were the Afghan Forces to act on intelligence or did the US not trust you enough?

Therefore these reports just confirm that usual pattern of behaviour and business as usual. Hope there was a genuine change though :)
Your bullshit wont change even if Pakistan put everything on facebook as your ineffective sodomite military commanders tend to do.
You’re brought up wii hypocrisy and bigotry in your veins against a people that opened their doors to your parents and grandparents while they were being raped and made mince meat of.
So please spare us your commentry and condescending snide remarks.

They got kidnapped in Afg and the moment they crossed into Pak US shared info with us and we rescued them it was Afg's job to locate and rescue them but they obv failed.

US and Afghan army failed to recover this couple even after 5 years , then when they crossed the border and came into Pakistani territory they were immediately pinned down and arrested and now you are saying that they were in Pakistan all this time ?
That's a nice excuse to hide your failure !

Back
Top Bottom