What's new

Ukraine’s GDP crashed by 29.1 percent in year of Russian invasion

This is your problem, not mine, do you take for granted that I trust statistics from western countries? Not the slightest, they are just BS, just fake numbers manipulated by Wall Street, no sustance, not tangible assets, and since we don't believe each other, we can only go by the trade and surplus volume cause they are registered by both sides, US has trade deficit with every country, not only registered by those countries but also by US itself as well.
Its a problem for China and Russia, not me.
There is a reason why >50% of the worlds foreign reserves are in dollars, while its 2-3% in Yuan. Post all the statistics you like. It does not change the fact that foreign investors do not trust the chinese rule of Xi.

Its a problem for China and Russia, not me.
There is a reason why >50% of the worlds foreign reserves are in dollars, while its 2-3% in Yuan. Post all the statistics you like. It does not change the fact that foreign investors do not trust the chinese rule of Xi.
The only fact is global leaders lined up to meet Xi, setting up new and expanding existing business in China and China's going contribute to almost half of the global GDP growth in 2023, EU is going the opposite and sliding fast, you should worry about your own trouble, more and more countries now don't trust you and you lose influence from every place on this planet.

7cep9mmttyga1_proc.jpg

The only fact is global leaders lined up to meet Xi, setting up new and expanding existing business in China and China's going contribute to almost half of the global GDP growth in 2023, EU is going the opposite and sliding fast, you should worry about your own trouble, more and more countries now don't trust you and you lose influence from every place on this planet.

View attachment 924815
I worry about nothing. You are the one obsessed with everybody vs China. Im just telling you the forecast for Russia and China is based on statistics provided by governments only. The IMF just have to trust them.

I worry about nothing. You are the one obsessed with everybody vs China. Im just telling you the forecast for Russia and China is based on statistics provided by governments only. The IMF just have to trust them.
China's numbers are backed by her juggernaut global trade volume, massive surplus and unrivaled manufacturing output, they are way way more reliable than US stock market bloated, money printing and inflation floated figures.

pl90bh94iph91.jpg

Last edited:
China's numbers are backed by her juggernaut global trade volume, massive surplus and unrivaled manufacturing output, they are way way more reliable than US stock market bloated, money printing and inflation floated figures.
You just dont get it. No need to repeat it.

Many countries can say they have a boom in something due to the original small base, but comparing to China it's still nothing, but that's not the point, a dumb guy says China's GDP is fake, yet China has trade, surplus, manufacturing output... all point to strong growth while US has only inflation, if China's growth is fake, no countries in the world are real.

You are thereby infact saying the chinese GDP data arent real, do you realize that?
You don't get it, do you? that means if China's growth is fake, no countries in the world are real.

lol, USA has China exactly where it wants China to be. Check down the entire list and China is doing exactly the things that Washington expects of China.

The only thing that would save China is going to gold and silver backed currency for international trade. To break the dollar with the solution being a gold and silver backed yuan. Return to gold and silver for money and commerce. Except, the USA has China exactly where it wants China to be - attacking paper currencies and not offering gold and silver as the solution.

US wants the entire global economy to be a controlled demo. With the USA being last standing and "rewrite" the new rules of money, commerce, trade. So as China cheers for the demise of the USA, China is cheering for the demise of China. It is rigged that way. You have to break out of that, and that means the historic money of gold and silver. Money that cannot finance endless cia wars. Money that forces you to live within your means. China doing the exact things that Washington expects, that leads to a cia ponzi scheme turning into "money", that would fiance 1000 years of cia wars. 1000 years of enslaved China, as Chinese blame whitey Estonians instead of Brits and Americans.

Chinese are very predictable.
Lol, its a joke you Europhile wants China to go clash directly with US and UK while wants China to give a free hand to smaller powers such Estonia an Australia for spearheading anti-China causes and seriously damaging Chinas national interests. What is your fools logic you think that China should adopt ? Countries such as Estonia and Australia that step on Chinas interests forefront deserve to be punished by China, period.

Last edited:
Americans are absurdly wealthy and far more productive than the average Chinese, European, Japanese, etc.

The top 5 US tech companies alone spend $200B a year on R&D.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Americans are absurdly parasitical and live off the stolen wealth of the average Chinese, European, Japanese and everyone else. But your parasitism is coming to an end.

China has started remaking the world's financial infrastructure and Americans' standard of living will plummet like a rock - as it should - as a direct consequence of this. Make sure you have some wheelbarrows because you'll need them to cart enough of your soon-to-be-worthless "currency" to buy a loaf of bread.

Americans are absurdly parasitical and live off the stolen wealth of the average Chinese, European, Japanese and everyone else. But your parasitism is coming to an end.

China has started remaking the world's financial infrastructure and Americans' standard of living will plummet like a rock - as it should - as a direct consequence of this. Make sure you have some wheelbarrows because you'll need them to cart enough of your soon-to-be-worthless "currency" to buy a loaf of bread.

9C1387EB-5018-476D-9708-31E940347A79.jpeg

I couldn’t have said it better than Mista. The USD is in no danger of losing it Reserve status. China isn’t even on the same playing field.

I couldn’t have said it better than Mista. The USD is in no danger of losing it Reserve status. China isn’t even on the same playing field.
It's about trade, not domestic growth, China is the world biggest trader and is the biggest trading partner for most nations in the world, if China can make more country to agree to trade with China with Yuan, US dollar will be greatly weakened, I didn't say yuan will replace dollar or Yuan is seeking global dominance, China just likes to weaken dollar domincance , not to kill or replace dollar, now China is working on trading with other countries with yuan, one country at a time.

1_8JIuH9F55YY2s6z6EyWwAA@2x.jpeg

View attachment 925007

You know what's really funny about that? Not some US bootlick's opinion, but the 5G tag on the screen. You think what you have is 5G? lmao. Fake 5G just like the fake money you'll soon be done pushing on the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom