What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

If there really were US and UK citizens, and it is proven Russia was involved, you can be sure of something severe.
Nothing like that is going to happen, the international community will condemn it and move on

Putin has become an international pariah by now. A persona non grata. Russia is finished with this.

Yes, I agree. 300 souls , mostly foreign citizens who are not partakers of the Ukrainian and Russian debacle.

Nothing like that is going to happen, the international community will condemn it and move on

doubtful. just yesterday hard sanctions against russia were installed. Now this...and you know whats going on

did they chose an "expendable" asian country ? Imagine the uproar had this been a British Airways/United flight :o:

look at CNN all over this like flies on shit (and pushing their story down our throat) :coffee:

Kiev ATC sent it to it's death, to use as false flag against Russia or was it just a case of gross incompetence is the question :what:

It is not one poster. After reading 1000s of comments/pictures and videos, it is clear to me that Pakistanis are the most delusional and self hating people on the planet.

Or maybe you just have a very deep hate against Pakistanis.

Here read this line by me, a Pakistani : I love the world.

What did you understand? Do I love the world or hate it.

did they chose an "expendable" asian country ? Imagine the uproar had this been a British Airways/United flight :o:

look at CNN all over this like flies on shit (and pushing their story down our throat) :coffee:

Kiev ATC sent it to it's death, to use as false flag against Russia or was it just a case of gross incompetence is the question :what:

Yes...they chose Asians at least 23 US citizens,9 UK,70 Netherlands and others from the EU......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom