What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

RIP to the dead.

The Russians f-ed big time on this one.They are now a terrorist state.The world should take drastic measures against this rogue state.

It's not clear what happenned yet. Besides, U.S has also shot down civilian air planes and that makes them a terrorist state too, right?

Let's wait and see who is responsible for this. Any scumbag who is behind this should be brought to justice.

The Buk System has been photographed, Seperatists were mot able to hide it.

zrdo4hap.jpg

News in the last hour.........Russians in the East delete fb/twitter/etc photos of BUK syatems they proudly presented until now...bad news clowns ! Welcome to the internet,it doesn't go away by deleting now.

I'd just like to offer my deepest sympathies to relatives of the deceased. I truly hope those responsible for this crime are brought to justice. I think the mods should have a look at this thread, there are some serious disgusting trolls on here, it is utterly in bad taste to be trolling in such a tragic situation. You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves regardless of who was responsible.

I'd just like to offer my deepest sympathies to relatives of the deceased. I truly hope those responsible for this crime are brought to justice. I think the mods should have a look at this thread, there are some serious disgusting trolls on here, it is utterly in bad taste to be trolling in such a tragic situation. You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves regardless of who was responsible.

I served in wars you even cant imagine.

You idiot. You have no idea about infantry style weapon systems and their capability.

Below is what BBC say about shooting down a airliner at cruise attitude. The thread here seems to be full of USA lapdog. I would not believe Ukrainian rebels can pull that off.

If Rebel did it, USA can always provide footprints of SAM movement, to incriminate them. Such as SAM system will leave significant foot print and they requires regulars. Militia could not do it.

BBC News - Malaysia airliner crashes in east Ukraine conflict zone

A defence expert has told the BBC that shooting down a plane at 10,000m (32,000ft) would have required a long- range surface-to-air missile - possibly guided by radar.

That suggests it is unlikely it could have been downed by a portable air defence missile, or Manpad, which has a much shorter range.

The only other possibility is for an aircraft at that height to be downed by a fighter carrying air-to-air missiles.

The US will have access to satellite imagery that should be able to identify ultra-violet plumes if a long-range surface-to-air missile was fired.

_74982321_line976.jpg

Last edited:
News in the last hour.........Russians in the East delete fb/twitter/etc photos of BUK syatems they proudly presented until now...bad news clowns ! Welcome to the internet,it doesn't go away by deleting now.
source that confirms the pic was being 'proudly presented' by the militia ?

US smuggled its missiles into Ukraine to shoot down airliner to blame Russia. US thought it would fool everyone but the world sees right through US terrorist activities.

Russian separatists have no US missiles. This confirms this is 100% US military operation.

Lying is a sin dude.

Back
Top Bottom