What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

Comes even worse, news say that the "seperatists" do not allow rescue teams to the aircraft.

Comes even worse, news say that the "seperatists" do not allow rescue teams to the aircraft.

Just seen the report myself. They are preventing people. They are probably cleaning up their handiwork. They should give Putin a ring to send some official teams to help them out. :rolleyes:

It was operated by Ukrainian military with the help of private military contractors from US.

This has all the hallmarks of a US false flag operation.

Terrorism is in the blood of Americans.

Now your just being childish. I am not pro American by any stretch of the imagination but your insistence in defending terrorists only because they oppose the US, stands on some very shaky moral grounds.

Hence Russian advisors were on the ground for sure.Q.E.D

That could be a possibility. Regulars need to be involve but moving batteries of SAM will leave a lot of footprint. USA has remote sensing system and may be able to expose Russia if she has done it.

Reckless people always die. Who fukin cares?!

295 on board were not reckless but ordinary people going for business or to meet their loved ones. The authorities that planned the flight path over Ukraine are.

But I guess now one can say don't fly Malaysian, that's being reckless.

Who fukin cares?!

That sort of mentality differentiates b/w humans and a species worse than animals.

Just seen the report myself. They are preventing people. They are probably cleaning up their handiwork. They should give Putin a ring to send some official teams to help them out. :rolleyes:

I think czar Putin boils right now. Thats his personal Titanic.

Now the entire world focus is going to shift from gaza to this incident.... They are going to track this news vigorously for some time from now......

azMoboQaWXY.jpg

Green line - the usual route of flight, red - today's route. Avia controllers sitting in Kiev - they led aircraft.

Something is really very wrong here

It's not easy to route planes over different routes. Planes must fly within designated radar zones and flight paths.
Not necessarily. Airlines can avoid a particular airspace in exceptional circumstances. There have been announcements from quite a few airlines already since this tragedy, stating they will avoid this airspace with immediate effect.

I think czar Putin boils right now. Thats his personal Titanic.

Unlike the Titanic, this is no accident. He has armed these crazed fanatics and this is the outcome. If he thought he was isolated before, this will seal it for sure.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom