What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

easy answer. russia supplier terrorists with technology to shot down airplanes. Those are stupid morons like the self proclaimed mayor of slawansk. My guess is that ome of those morons simply made a mistake. That happens when you give technology to those morons. Now it will get interesting. I feel sorry for the victims. The brak up happemed at cruisimg altitude. I hope the hull did crack early so people got unconcious and did not suffer all the way down.

They have shot down aircraft within that area in the past.

So the chance of militants shooting it down is quite high.

Apparently Ukraine used BUK missile to shoot down this plabe. USA missiles were also there. Definitely US operation to frame Russia. No question about it.

A Ukrainian airliner was shot by Russian airforce just recently

this is tragic! Malaysian Airline was already coming back from a unsolved tragedy and now this! I do hope this plane wasn't shot down.. this might just be the reason enough to initiate a war in already civil war struck Ukraine and Russian influence in the region would give USA and NATO to react as well.. anyway the immediate concern should be the plane catastrophe and the poor passengers who lost their lives :(

I'm sure there is an explanation folks.

The Malays being the tiny unnoticed folks they are, were secretly supplying arms to the Ukrainian military by way of passenger jet. They were literally opening up the backdoors and dropping weapons down. The US had contracted the Malay special mission so therefore it is the US's fault.

By the way to the Kremlin. Please don't use this, I have copyright protection. 8-)

Very sad incident RIP to departed souls, whoever shot down this plane should be brought to justice its just cold blood murder of civilians, but what surprises me is why commercial planes are flying over a conflict zone??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom