What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth ?

Right and your telling me a suitcase can conceal something from an anti aircraft missile and a drop from 33,000ft with the plane crashing into the ground...

The passport did not fall from 11.000 feet. It was in the pocket at the time of the crash of the plane.

Why is it important? The ones who collected the dead bodies took away their passports to make some propaganda.

Unfortunatly because of this stupidity, the flight investigators cant identify the passengers anymore.

Passports were scattered then collected, put on a spot to take pictures etc. They will be most likely sold on the black market (if it fell in the hands of opportunists)

Apparently the separatists have the black boxes and will send them to Moscow...yeah,that seems fair o_O

Right and your telling me a suitcase can conceal something from an anti aircraft missile and a drop from 33,000ft with the plane crashing into the ground...

Dude, i dont even know why i am arguing over the most basic things with you.

Do you think the anti air missile directly hit the baggages carrying the passports or what ? the bulk of the airplane metal protected the baggages till somewhere midair where then the baggages fell independently on the ground. Baggages/suitcases well protected the passport so it can survive a crash impact.

I think Russia is involved in this incident... Years ago, they already shot down civilian plane, killing 269 people, in the name of security and they accepted the responsibility .... Same incident again..... This is deliberate attempt of Russia to keep away planes from disputed areas.

RIP to the poor souls. :(:(
I wonder why you guys remember that flight which no were looked like this incident , but don't remember this one which was far more like this incident
Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The UK is calling for a UN meeting.Hopefully in the next few days the separatists will be indicted for terrorism and NATO will move in to establish order,there is no other way now,US,European citizens have been murdered in cold blood.

Dude, i dont even know why i am arguing over the most basic things with you.

Do you think the anti air missile directly hit the baggages carrying the passports or what ? the bulk of the airplane metal protected the baggages till somewhere midair where then the baggages fell independently on the ground. Baggages/suitcases well protected the passport so it can survive a crash impact.

If something pierced the fuselage at speed and altitude there would be explosive decompression. And how do you manage to collect perfectly intact passports over a 9 mile area? I mean they aren't even dirty from being on the ground. Also I'm surprised that paper stands up that well after falling 30,000 feet at several hundred miles an hour. They are airplanes , not flying tanks .

The latest nasty surprise, courtesy of the Kiev freaks. Thanks again uncle Sam

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom