What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

oops, sorry about that.. but you can see the western media already deployed and running a major operation telling us what to think

and I think CNN etc are a bit of a joke so..

Strelkov allready told us what happenned as i've showed you.Now noone can claim otherwise.

How does one find passports in such a mint condition after an Crash ? this is certainly odd ...
I wonder why people are sometimes so dumb and with IQ compared to a ape.

IS IT POSSIBLE that the passports were concealed well enough to survive a crash impact ?

^^consider the above

vkontakte page Igor Girkin (Strelkov)http://i.imgur.com/fi4Zkx6.png

translation: “Just downed an AN-26 in Torez region, lying somewhere near the Progress mine. We warned – no flying in our sky. Here’s video proof of another bird down. Bird fell behind the terricon, didn’t touch the residential area. No civillians harmed (sic!). There’s also information about another downed jet, possibly SU"

@gau8av Good enough for you ?

Look at this:

Russian rebels boasting on the 29th of June 2014 that they have captured BUK anti aircraft system.

The plot is thickening...

Why the hell are they messing with the accident scene and debris?

Is this in rebel territory? is the site accessible to boeing or malaysian airline authorities?
Nope, that is rebel controlled area. They are scavenging for money and other valuable goods.

The black box would provide vital evidence, so would russian, US or any other radar, satellite data.

Well, nothing is being ruled out here. That being said, they have shot down aircraft before:

Who knows that other weapons they'd acquire?

As one user wisely said, whatever leverage Putin had may go down with that plane.

Those were done by Kiev forces. No proof those videos were by rebels.

Did you kiss your mother with that mouth ?

Right and your telling me a suitcase can conceal something from an anti aircraft missile and a drop from 33,000ft with the plane crashing into the ground...

Apparently Putin's plane was the target as he was flying just 40 minutes after the plane was shot down on the same route.

IS IT POSSIBLE that the passports were concealed well enough to survive a crash impact ?

^^consider the above

Why is it important? The ones who collected the dead bodies took away their passports to make some propaganda.

Unfortunatly because of this stupidity, the flight investigators cant identify the passengers anymore.

Those were done by Kiev forces. No proof those videos were by rebels.

Then where's your proof?

And for the record, Kiev have very limited access to that region.

Listen, if you love BRICS so much, I suggest that you keep quiet other than inventing conspiracy theories. Otherwise, folks will think you have something to hide. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom