What's new

UK Parliament: Should UK make its Aid to Pakistan conditional on its treatment of Ahmadis

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking the meaning of verse according your own will may satisfy you but it don't change the facts. Khataman Nabiyyeen means end of prophethood that there will be no prophet after him.

It is evident that the text can bear one meaning and it is that Khatam-al-Nabiyyin stands for the Finality of Prophethood with a clear implication that the prophethood has been culminated and finalized in Muhammad (PBUH). It is not only the context that supports this interpretation but also the lexicography.

According to Arabic lexicon and the linguistic usage Khatam means to affix seal; to close, to come to an end; and to carry something to its ultimate end.

Khatama al-'Amala is equivalent to 'Faragha min al-'Almali' which means 'to get over with the task.' 'Khatama al-Ina' bears the meaning 'The vessel has been closed and sealed so that nothing can go into it, nor can its contents spill out.'

'Khatam-al-kitab' conveys the meaning 'The letter has been enclosed and sealed so that it is finally secured.'

'Khatama-'Ala-al-Qalb' means 'The heart has been sealed so that it cannot perceive anything new nor can it forswear what it has already imbibed.'

'Khitamu-Kulli-Mashrubin' implies 'the final taste that is left in the mouth when the drink is over.'

Katimatu Kulli Shaiinn 'Aqibatuhu wa Akhiratuhu means "The end in the case of everything denotes its doom and ultimate finish." Khatm-ul-Shaii Balagha Akhirahu conveys the sense, "To end a thing means to carry it to its ultimate limit."

The term Khatam-i-Qur'an is used in the similar sense and the closing verses of Qur'anic Surahs are referred to as Khawatim. Khatim-ul-Qaum Akhirhuum means "The last man in the tribe." (Refer to Lisan-ul-'Arab; Qamus and Aqrab-ul- Muwarid).

For this reason all linguists and commentators agree that Khatam-ul-Nabiyyin means 'The Last in the line of Prophets.' The word Khatam in its dictionary meaning and linguistic usage does not refer to the post office stamp which is affixed on the outgoing mail. Its literal meaning is the 'seal' which is but on the envelope to secure its contents.

I don't want to make it a discussion, but I can show you whats the appropriate meaning of the above verse with logic and reasoning:
What ever Quran says always has some relevance, and there are no sentences that are joint together without any reason to it. Now reading the translation above and tell me how does the first sentence "O people! Muhammad has no sons among ye men" relates to the sentence that comes after it "but verily, he is the Apostle of God and the last in the line of Prophets"
Do you see any relevance, first God says, Muhammad has no sons. and then God says but he is prophet of God and last in line of prophets
The word "but" is used between 2 sentences to basically negate the first sentence by second sentence. For example:
I didn't like Mr. ABC but now I like him
Now the real meaning of the above verse is:
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and Khataman Nabiyyeen--The Seal of the Prophets
God is saying 2 things here:
- Although Muhammad (pbuh) has no physical sons but (he is a apostle of Allah) his real progeny is his spiritual sons. Meaning God is saying it doesn't matter that Muhammad(pbuh) doesn't have any physical sons but because he is an apostle of Allah, the ultimate goal of his life was to leave a spiritual progeny (spiritual sons). Then God tells us, his spritual sons are those for whom he came as a seal, meaning he is a spiritual father of all the prophets.
- Then God says ( he is a apostle of Allah and Khataman Nabiyyeen--The Seal of the Prophets). Muhammad's(pbuh) spiritual progeny is all the Prophets before him and all the prophets after him. He is the authenticator, the ultimate one, who took prophet hood to ultimate level which no one has achieved before him and no one can achieve after him.
- Now the meaning seal is necessary because, if Muhammad (pbuh) is a father of Prophets, and God says that although you might see him having no physical progeny but his spiritual progeny will last forever. So he came to open all avenues of Prophet hood not to stop it forever.
Also, he was the "rehmatul alameen", a blessing for everybody. The biggest blessing of God on humans is prophet hood, so how could rehmatul alameen stop that biggest blessing of God. He came to perfect prophet hood, not to end it.

Seal makes is so beautiful because then it means, Muhammad (pbuh) is the ultimate, greatest, the purpose of God to send prophets was basically to prepare the world slowly for that ultimate prophet(pbuh) which was complete and served as a seal to all.
Last kills the whole beauty. what significance Muhammad(pbuh) would have if he is the last in line. In our normal day to day life, is it ever significant if you are the last entering a room, last of the children of your parents, came last in results of an exam.

For more info read this:
Ahmadiyya Muslim Community

Its a very long discussion and I don't want to make this a theological debate but my I have just tried to summarize the real logic and reasoning behind Quran

Also, to my earlier point, when I said fairy tales I meant the common belief that Jesus is raised to heaven alive and he is there alive. Its against rules of nature and illogical. When you make Muhammad (pbuh) last among prophets then you are forced to make Jesus alive hoping that he will descend one day (although the time mentioned in hadith has already pass a long time ago) which everybody is still waiting on, without any thought or purpose on why we are still waiting for something that was supposed to happen a long time ago.

The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said:

(1) "Apostleship and prophethood have ceased. There will be no messenger or prophet after me." [(Tirmidhi, Kitab-ur-Rouya Babu Zahab-un- Nubuwwa, Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat-Anas bin Malik]

(2) "My likeness among the prophets is as a man who, having built a house put the finishing touches on it and made it seemly, yet left one place without a brick. When anyone entered it and saw this, he would exclaim, 'How excellent it is, but for the place of this brick.' Now, I am the place of the brick: through me the line of prophets has been brought to completion."

[Sahih-al-Bukhari]

(3) "The Children of Israel used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number.”

[Sahih-al-Bukhari; 4.661]

(4) The Messenger of Allah set out for Tabuk appointing 'Ali as his deputy (in Medina). 'Ali said, "Do you want to leave me with the children and women?" The Prophet said, "Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Haroon was to Moosa? But there will be no prophet after me." [Sahih-al-Bukhari; 5.700]

The Holy Prophet(SAW) said:

"If an Apostle were to succeed me, it would have been 'Umar bin Khattab." (Tirmidhi,Kitab-ul- Manaqib)

and surely mirza qadiani was not umer.

i know you would have a fucked up logic for this too but the fact is sahaba fought and killed the people with claims like mirza qadiani a british sponsored self proclaimed prophet and a liar.

Also, to my earlier point, when I said fairy tales I meant the common belief that Jesus is raised to heaven alive and he is there alive. Its against rules of nature and illogical. When you make Muhammad (pbuh) last among prophets then you are forced to make Jesus alive hoping that he will descend one day (although the time mentioned in hadith has already pass a long time ago) which everybody is still waiting on, without any thought or purpose on why we are still waiting for something that was supposed to happen a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

if jesus was dead then how come mirza qadiani wanted to become jesus. and tell me if this makes any logic or sense. if it does than the belive of muslims too make logic as nothing is difficult for God and Jesus will return one day. His statements suggest that he knew jesus is going to come one day so he tried to become one. making a dead jesus(according to your claim) alive again.

God named me Mary in the third volume of Barahin-i-Ahmadiyyah. I was nurtured for a period of two years in a Mary-like conditioned was bought up in a womanly seclusion. Then the spirit of Jesus was breathed into me just as (it was breathed) into Mary. Thus I was considered to be pregnant in a metaphorical manner. After a period of several months, not more than ten, I was made Jesus out of Mary by the revelation embodied in the last parts of the forth volume of Barahin-I-Ahmadiyyah; and thus I became Jesus, son of Mary. But God did not inform me about this secret during the time of Barahin-i-Ahmadiyyah.
Kashti-I-Nuh:
Ruhani Khaza’in, Vol. 19, p.50

Mirza Ghulam A. Qadiani made many accusations about the character of Jesus to improve his own image as the Promised Messiah.
Jesus) had the habit of uttering obscenities and frequently using foul language.
(Zamimah Anjam-I Atham):
Ruhani Khaza’in, Vol. 11, p.289
It should be remembered that he (Jesus) had also to some extent the habit of lying.
(Zamimah Anjam-I Atham):
A cunning and wicked (person) who had the soul of the Messiah from head to toe.
(Zamimah Anjam-I Atham):

qadiani statements are opposite to that given in quran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom