What's new

UK Parliament: Should UK make its Aid to Pakistan conditional on its treatment of Ahmadis

Status
Not open for further replies.
To become muslim you have to accept the terms and conditions i-e To accept ALLAH as the one and only GOD and MUHAMMAD SAW as his last prophet.
we will accept ahmadis as muslims, if UK can elect a person as their PM who says that he will not accept the UK constitution and will not accept the UK monarchy, do it and we will consider our stance.

To become muslim you have to accept the terms and conditions i-e To accept ALLAH as the one and only GOD and MUHAMMAD SAW as his last prophet.
we will accept ahmadis as muslims, if UK can elect a person as their PM who says that he will not accept the UK constitution and will not accept the UK monarchy, do it and we will consider our stance.

UK does not have a constitution and many labour party leaders were republicans that reject the monarchy, besides Ahmadis are not asking for the prime ministership, merely not to be killed bombed and not have their properties businesses jobs places of worship legally discriminated against. There are specific laws against Ahmadis and deliberate anti-ahmadi clauses in Pakistans constitution

You set new condition to be a Muslim? read it again if you forget.
image.jpeg

Not new, rather the founding principle of upholding the core values and beliefs. Rejecting any of them is refusing to be a Muslim.
What is basic pillars of Islam? Don't make extra one my humble advice in advance.

I am also ashamed of the bahviour of people for Ahmedies. They are the part of Pakistan and have huge contribution in Pakistan's economy. Civil Social Welfare workers should urge every Pakistani that Ahmedies should be treated as Pakistanies and their faith shouldn't be made an excuse for voilence against them.
They aren't Muslims according to Sharia Laws but they are humans and same Sharia law have always forced the need of Mutual harmony among the community of Muslims and Non-Muslims. So enough of this voilence.

So what do Ahmadis beleive? That Allah is not the only God? Or that Muhammad wasn't his prophet?

What is basic pillars of Islam? Don't make extra one my humble advice in advance.
You're already refusing?

Perhaps you want to answer if a person can be Christian when he believes Prophet Muhammad to be the Messenger of God Almighty?

So what do Ahmadis beleive? That Allah is not the only God? Or that Muhammad wasn't his prophet?
You've skipped the part where he mentions Prophet Muhammad's finality is crucial to being a Muslim.

They believe MUHAMMAD SAW is not the last prophet, Ahmadis are considered KAFIRS by almost every sect of ISLAM

There are two branches of the Qadiani movement. Those who declare Mirza Ghulam of Qadian as a 'prophet', and those who declare him to be a 'renewer of the age'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom