• Conservatives

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Others

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I am not British/live outside UK/can't vote

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Just voted for Labour.

Looking for Tories to be denied a majority and then a grand coalition of Labour, Lib Dems and SNP. The other two will make sure that Corbyn keeps his policies sensible.:D

LOL,Labour + Lib Dems + SNP,do you want to kill our dear @waz ?

27 minutes left before the exit poll is released. I think conversative will remain the largest party with shockingly losing some of the seats to labour

Ouch !

wnb.jpg

Is Brexit good for Pakistanis who want to move to UK?
I dont think so, its the ideology associated with brexit that is damaging. That immigrants are bad/stealing jobs etc. We all know the racism Boris Johnson has indulged in.

Looking at the few results that have come in. It is the Brexit party vote which has eaten away labour vote share in the north, that has allowed the conservative party to gain.

lol hahaha I’m the only conservative here.

Bro do you really believe in "democracy", The state was in charge from the start when "brexit" was announced. State knew all this was coming (Boris/may fiasco etc made it like i was in pakistan with pindi boys and Nigel with his brexit part sounded Like T L P chapter lol) - Nato not as strong, European army, China growing influence, Russia influence is growing in eastern europe even upto germany. The state is just repositioning itself, the Politicians, media, parliament etc are there just to move the herd here and there. Its the Same in pakistan....or for that matter any state/nation function in almost same manner. And rightly so the 1% always did and will rule, If i See a change, i will let you know. lol Good for time pass though... keep part of your peasant brain busy

Last edited:
the bible has already destined UK(Tarshish of eze 37) to be out of EU who would be resisting the coming messiah.

Well,I can't vote since I'm not a British citizen,but I sure would have loved to take part in this mess. :partay:

Humor aside,good luck to you and don't forget to vote,it's important. :agree:
Scotland referendum 2.0? :D @waz

As reported, worst decision for Labour Party in 80 years. Lol so much for supporting Labour Party by Muslims here.

Back
Top Bottom