• Conservatives

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Others

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I am not British/live outside UK/can't vote

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
A few things here;

I’ve called it every time and this was no different, you can’t go against the will of the people. The vote was to leave the EU, yet people still banged the bull$hit drum about a second vote which we all know now was rubbish, including the whole thing about minds changing.
Secondly people way overstated the support Jeremy had, sure he says some nice things but come on he wanted to scrap nukes, stay half in the EU, ignored working class voters, loved the idea of complete open borders and his economic plans were nonsensical. The man will never be electable.
Finally many Pakistanis live in a bubble, have few friends among White British friends and just go along with what their social circle says e.g. the conservatives hate all Muslims, we can win if we all vote labour, and we see the results.
Thankfully there are conservative supporters, although I’m not Tory who engage with the party therefore we offset any surge to the extreme right, and regardless of what you think of them it’s because of them we don’t have far right parties sitting in power like the rest of the Europe.

Post edited to remove personal info

Last edited:
A few things here;

I’ve called it every time and this was no different, you can’t go against the will of the people. The vote was to leave the EU, yet people still banged the bull$hit drum about a second vote which we all know now was rubbish, including the whole thing about minds changing.
Secondly people way overstated the support Jeremy had, sure he says some nice things but come on he wanted to scrap nukes, stay half in the EU, ignored working class voters, loved the idea of complete open borders and his economic plans were nonsensical. The man will never be electable.
Finally many Pakistanis live in a bubble, have few friends among White British friends and just go along with what their social circle says e.g. the conservatives hate all Muslims, we can win if we all vote labour, and we see the results.
Thankfully there are conservative supporters, although I’m not Tory who engage with the party therefore we offset any surge to the extreme right, and regardless of what you think of them it’s because of them we don’t have far right parties sitting in power like the rest of the Europe.

Brexit was not the main factor.

Labour was promising freebies left right and centre and people do not like Corbyn.

A half-decent Labour Leader would have beaten the Tories.

Labour was promising freebies left right and centre and people do not like Corbyn.

I think Brexit was the main factor, especially in the north of England. We can see this as large chunks of labour votes have gone to Brexit party, with tories making only a few percent gain, but the loss of the labour party share is enough to hand control to thr tories.Take Blythe Valley as an example.
People not liking Corbyn is up there too.

You need to watch the news today and see what people are saying. Labour got wreaked on Brexit, even their own party says so!
Looking forward to leaving this dreadful organisation.

Just to summarise;
We all pay taxes, yes I’m in the high bracket.
NHS huge excess demand from mass settlement of migrants, and austerity has also played a part.
I help the homeless constantly and yes there is an issue with universal credit.
I’m hopeful Boris can help with this, his speech was promising this morning.
In the end the British people have spoken.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to watch the news today and see what people are saying. Labour got wreaked on Brexit, even their own party says so!
Looking forward to leaving this dreadful organisation.

Yes those that are trying to deflect the blame from Corbyn would of course say that!

At the end of the day Johnson is a clown and for him to have won needed an even bigger clown as opposition leader.

I am hopeful that as Johnson is just an opportunist and with a huge majority and so not beholden to extreme fanatics anymore, he goes for a very soft Brexit as that is the only way to stop doing untold damage to the economy. Those low-income workers in the North that voted for Tories are likely to be hardest hit by a hard Brexit.

if boris welded a soft exit it will fail...
uk has to be totally out of the eu as the bible says uk will be closely trading with her "young lions" like usa, canada, australia, new zealand, india...and her former colonies..
uk will be a part of king of the south(of israel) against king of the north during the time of invasion of israel.
further more uk will not be with catholic europe against the returned messiah

lol hahaha I’m the only conservative here.

nah mate.. I am the mother of conservative on this forum!!!

LETS GET BREXIT DONE AND GET THE F--- OUT OF THE EU NOW!!!!!!

I am sooo happy to see the back of M Grieve, and Anna S....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom