What's new

UK: 3 Sikhs convicted of attacking Lt General Kuldip Singh Brar

Balochistan - Thousands of miles away, doesnt border you

Khalistan, Kashmir - Right next door to Pakistan ;)

Maoists - Right next door to BD

Be careful my friend. Pakistan can slit your country into pieces.

Like this...????..:rofl::rofl::omghaha:

970168_603998726310918_1239861119_n.jpg

Khalistan is the homeland of the Sikhs that was brutally crushed by the Hindus. Hopefully Sikhs get their I deodorant country back one day.

LoL. you are not a good muslim. Obsessed with simply imagining and talking sex....... in the month of ramzan.
No can do laa......:no:

Dude, you are a closet gay. First of all, you are making homosexual innuendos, and now projecting it upon me.

Get a life popeye!

But then we all know about you sailors. :rofl:

Khalistan is the homeland of the Sikhs that was brutally crushed by the Hindus. Hopefully Sikhs get their I deodorant country back one day.

Awwww thanks for feeling bad for us. I hope mongols and Tibetans get their territory back from brute commies

Why Briton is not taking steps to ban Khalistan Movements. We need to give Notice to the England for the same.

Come to India Go to Punjab and ask the people if U get more than 5% people in ur favour than I believe that U R Right, Else send Chinese leaders for the same. U will definitely get the good answer from their. (China is in day dream to make peaces of India, first U need to know why they are United.)

Calling him a hero is too much,let just say he did his duty like any other soldier would do.

Why?

He is a Sikh himself and did his duty bravely.

The militants had no rights hiding and attacking in a holy temple.

You cannot hold the nation a hostage by hiding inside a holy shrine.

Brave man.

His operation saved the lives of real Sikhs and filtered out the ones who were giving bad name to the Guru.

Talk about Tibet and Turkestan first.

Then we will talk about all this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom