What's new

UK: 3 Sikhs convicted of attacking Lt General Kuldip Singh Brar

LOL!!!

Funny...just ask webby (the forum administrator) to check my location/IP..Right now, I'm sitting in one of the top 10 public universities of the United States!!!! NONE of your university in Australia can even think of matching my university...not to mention, in some departments, my school ranks number one in the world...

Tell me about 'no job, no life, and low-iq' stuff...now can I ask, what are YOU doing? You seem like a virgin guy who just go to gym and thats it :lol: Have seen many of your likes here..

PS. I kinda agree that I have no life...while my family was enjoying pot luck parties on Eid day..I was sitting in class :hitwall:

Haha mate I lost my v-plates when I was 15, could have been much earlier but I chose not to do it. I work with WorleyParsons, one of the world's most reputable Engineering consultancies, I have a guaranteed job with the RAAF after I graduate from uni, that is if I choose not to continue working at Worley. In my spare time/weekends I run a real estate firm with my father, (who is also an engineer), last financial year we turned over 1.3M AUD with profits hovering around 400k AUD. FYI he left India with 6k AUD in 2003. Within ten years we've become multi-millionaires.

Which uni (or college, as you Americans call it) do you go to and what do you study? I have a working knowledge of most subjects I might be able test you a little bit if you don't mind.

I'm going on exchange next year to UC Berkeley, my sister is currently at UCLA, she's been on exchange to Yale. If I lived in the US, my marks would have been more than enough to get scholarships to just about any college.

Did I mention I am 19 years old.

ID5COug.png

CSB, tell us more about that.

That is my cousin. Only you would think about dick while looking at men. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom