What's new

Uff Allah .. Saudi Arabia Main Musical Night | Salman Khan performs to thousands in Saudi Arabia

Evolved Into what ??
Unified nation currently pushing through technological and service industry revolution along with guaranteeing education and security for their people.
When will the beach resorts open with pool parties and mojitos?
2024 - some absolutely gorgeous locations that will rival Sharm Al Shiekh in Egypt

Who cares... why are we worried about what Saudi does when our own nation is going to hell.

KSA is opening up to the world. Ill tell you the general opinion in the west is great regarding KSA. Many westerners I know have taken keen interest is setting up businesses there. In todays world an open modern society is necessary to attract talent, business, investment, and other opportunities. This was long overdue. Look at Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, or kuwait. KSA will go a similar route apart from the Hejaz region.

This should be a slap on the face for all the islamist wannabes in Pakistan, who critisize KSA for doing whats in their interest.

All this is allowed in Pakistan and iron brother Turkey but not in SA?? The Muslims living here have so exemptions as compared to those living there?

Good to see Saudi Arabia is concentrating on tourism sector, and moving away from dependency on oil. Saudi Arabia has great future. I appreciate this King Salman "2030 vision".
Let see where our country Pakistan stands in 2030 and where Saudi Arabia stands. Hope Pakistan also move towards secularism path.

I agree, I see investments in KSA increasing many folds over the next few years. Many westerners are taking a keen interest in relocating to KSA to work for a few years. I see KSA going the dubai route except on a scale of x5.

Next step: Democracy...
If and when that day comes, the country will have a change of name as well, and it will be simply called ARABIA, and the clan of Saud will be extinct or living in exile in the west.
Who cares... why are we worried about what Saudi does when our own nation is going to hell.

KSA is opening up to the world. Ill tell you the general opinion in the west is great regarding KSA. Many westerners I know have taken keen interest is setting up businesses there. In todays world an open modern society is necessary to attract talent, business, investment, and other opportunities. This was long overdue. Look at Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, or kuwait. KSA will go a similar route apart from the Hejaz region.

This should be a slap on the face for all the islamist wannabes in Pakistan, who critisize KSA for doing whats in their interest.
At some point Hijaz has to become an international entity served by the governments of all the muslim nations and people. Saudis are free to do whatever they want with the rest of Arabia.

Last edited:
i wish saudi one day order desi mulah if you want aid make concert and we will give you aid :lol:
Our Molvis/Mullahs have lots of energy too.
Just give them chance .

You are saying them to take donation, they throws money on dancers as well. Just give them chance.

There is hidden talent hiding in them. Just give them chance..

I watched the speech of that Ilyas Sharafuddin fellow who really is Insufferable-uddin. He is I think the second-in-command of Zakir Naik's so-called Islamic Research Foundation. Firstly, no non-Muslim will be impressed with Insufferable-uddin's ways and think "Ah, Islam is quite a progressive religion" ( which it is actually ). Secondly, Insufferable-uddin is one of those unfortunately many Indian Muslims of recent, especially among the middle class, who make Hajj and Little Hajj three times every five years spending financial and other resources to earn divinity points for themselves while their religion's spirit is about actually contributing to the betterment of those not well socio-economically and otherwise - their very neighbor might be deprived, but insufferable-uddin does not think deep hence he being easily impressed with the so-called piousness of an autorickshaw driver regularly making multiple hajjs and little hajjs when instead he could have put his available resources to perhaps starting a business to pull himself out of socio-economic problems and also contribute to progressive movements that want Indian socio-economic and political systems to be bettered. But no, Insufferable-uddin says "Wah, kya baat hai" to the autorickshaw driver who has earned ten divinity points by his three hajjs in five years but will Insufferable-uddin then contribute to bettering the driver's life which will remain the same deprived one politically and socio-economically as before his three hajjs ? AFAIK in Islam a hajj is to be performed even once in life and that too if possible without making one's life miserable.

Even the Saudis are changing but our desi mullahs want to be more Arab than the Arab Muslims.

@Goenitz @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Vapnope @N.Siddiqui @Bilal9, what you thinks ?
Hello Jamahir my brother.

I agree with your statement regarding desi Mullahs however please note that Saudis always have been clear about what they want be it imposition of literalist islam or current push to separate religion from the state. As noted by SQ8 that they are unified and moving in single direction as per their interests however literalists in our countries were always uncontrolled and were never aligned with the state.

To those who are saying that this nanga nach is a good step as it will improve economy, bring investments and tourists. For their information, we have many more kanjars and kanjaris in our country but still can't see any foreign investments and better economy. Why?

When will the beach resorts open with pool parties and mojitos?
long time ago
To those who are saying that this nanga nach is a good step as it will improve economy, bring investments and tourists. For their information, we have many more kanjars and kanjaris in our country but still can't see any foreign investments and better economy. Why?
becasue we are munifiq nation . we dont have such laws to support it . if poor have dance party police raid on it . if rich make dance party police stand outside as guards .
paksitani society is messed up in hypocrisy . everyone is confused here . at night in 5 star hotel you feel you are in EU but when morning come out at street you feel like you are in afghanistan . first remove this mask of hypocrisy open bars dance bars wine shops and make laws that no one will interfere in private life then come se investment .

جس ملک میں ماہواری کے پیڈ دوکاندار پیلے تھیلے میں ایسے چھپا کر دےجیسے چرس بیچ رہا ہو اس ملک کی عوام کو ایسی باتیں کرنا زیب نہیں دیتا سر

I believe there should be some regione on the face of earth where Islam should stay in its full form ...if it is not Saudi Arabia then I wonder, where it could be ?

I believe there should be some regione on the face of earth where Islam should stay in its full form ...if it is not Saudi Arabia then I wonder, where it could be ?
Afghanistan

Look at the excitement of cleanshave mullah/islam haters , all the applause for their dirty pro western kings and dictators just to spite and show their superiorty to religious folks . Your liberal dirty muhammad zubair kind will someday have the life of refugees in west like pro shahs folks and your leaders will dye in alien country with no trace back to their own ppl or land .

Back
Top Bottom