What's new

UEFA EURO2016

Group F is the toughest group I see. France is gonna win this one. But my heart still wants england to be the champion

France have to be the favourites, although you can never write the Germans off in big tournaments. Kick off in 15 min :D

Group F is the toughest group I see. France is gonna win this one. But my heart still wants england to be the champion
F is toughest? Lol Austria Hungary Iceland Portugal.
Group D: Croatia Czech Spain Turkey.
That's the group of death

Nice and short opening ceremony. That is very good too long opening celebrations makes it really boring.
F is toughest? Lol Austria Hungary Iceland Portugal.
Group D: Croatia Czech Spain Turkey.
That's the group of death
I said that because both Austria and Hungary are a good team in europe if not the best. So it will be closed group as to which team will make it to the next round and that is my personal opinion.

Last edited:
So it has started !

drapeaux-supporters-equipe-france1.jpg

Allez les bleus,we can do it ! :D

Abi bi su takima bakarmisin. 2-3 beyaz gerisi kømür gibi. Bi kac arapdan haric :D
I believe 15% of the population has African roots and mostly ''poor'',football is almost the only chance of the youth to get some kind of recognition or a decent future in life.
Its not easy to get a good education in France and dont forget the discrimination on the job market.
So,sports(90% football) and the military are probably the only ways out.

I believe 15% of the population has African roots and mostly ''poor'',football is almost the only chance of the youth to get some kind of recognition or a decent future in life.
Its not easy to get a good education in France and dont forget the discrimination on the job market.
So,sports(90% football) and the military are probably the only ways out.
I really wasnt aware of this. Cause ive been to France a lot. But people on the street were mostly white or Arabs. Thats why i find so many black Africans peculiar

Can someone make a Croatian version of this gif:D?

lwh1o5L.gif
Traitor.:angry:
Im going to ask the Viking girls to get you.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

I really wasnt aware of this. Cause ive been to France a lot. But people on the street were mostly white or Arabs. Thats why i find so many black Africans peculiar
Go to Marseille,Lyon,Bordeaux and some suburbs of Paris and see.
You should ask a Frenchy,they can tell you more.

You have Benzema but you take Giroud to the EC?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom