What's new

UEFA EURO2016

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
Hi,I thought it would be interesting to have a thread where we could post all the news,all the videos,the images of the EURO2016 that will kick off in two days with the opening match seeing France vs Romania. ;)

V55BDxu.jpg

q8xgUzR.png

KKCTLdH.jpg

-
Everything you need to know in 60 seconds.

-
The event will see a massive deployment of nearly 100.000 soldiers,paramilitary officers and police officers and also private security staff. The main threat remain terrorism,and the security services have prepared themselves to deal with any kind of attack. There is also a fear because of hooligans.

-
@Taygibay @mike2000 is back @waz @SMS Derfflinger @Bundeswehr @vostok @Blue Marlin @xenon54 @Providence @flamer84 @MarkusS

Feel free to post anything related to your own teams or anything you want.

Last edited:
I am supporting Germany. Was a supporter of Italy since 1990 but I have change side now. Hope Germany makes it.

@ Vauban how is the atmosphere in France ? Are you going to watch it in stadium ? Who is favorite according to you ?

@ Vauban how is the atmosphere in France ? Are you going to watch it in stadium ? Who is favorite according to you ?

The security services are on the edge because this event has been threatened by various terrorist groups and because we are in state of emergency. There are controls on the borders and if I'm not wrong more than 18.000 people have been barred from entering our territory since the november attacks. So expect maybe a little bit paranoia ?
-
As for me,and if time permits,I'll go to the fan zone (In Paris) and watch the matches on giant screens and hoping everything goes well. :D
-
The french side of me tells me that we are going to win.

coq.jpg

But I really think that Germany is going to win it,all the way. :D @Bundeswehr

Interestingly,I really hated soccer some times ago,but found a taste for it.

Last edited:
GO GERMANY, GO GERMANY!!!

Honestly, i don`t know, it seems to me as if the team lost their will...we will see, we were at best in the tournaments. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom