What's new

UEFA EURO2016

Are the leclercs dug in and ready for the leopard onslaught?

In fact it was just a german army unit that lost its way to their base and entered france mistakenly.
The 'clashes' loud weren't bullets flying but french supporters throwing firecrackers. Forgive me. @SMS Derfflinger @The Sandman

Peace and love between Germany and France.

frag.jpg

How you will justify the second goal? who bribed German goal keeper ? :D

More like the German defenders caused a massive blunder. Just kick the ball out of the penalty area for goodness sake. However its hard to dampen down the impact of the referees decision at the end of the first half. That penalty changed the outlook of the whole game. France suddenly parked the bus whilst Germany had to throw men forward leaving themselves exposed at the back. In fact had Giroud not been selfish on one of the counters and instead squared the ball to Greizemann, then France could have won by even 3:0.

Low blow man, low blow :D

cup-winner_mxl.jpg

it doesn't count bro ;)
I actually played the football but even commentator was saying that it was very poor save by german goal keeper which let french player score second goal ..so if we blame referee for first goal then who should be blamed for second goal..2-0 or 1-0 would have not make any difference

More like the German defenders caused a massive blunder. Just kick the ball out of the penalty area for goodness sake. However its hard to dampen down the impact of the referees decision at the end of the first half. That penalty changed the outlook of the whole game. France suddenly parked the bus whilst Germany had to throw men forward leaving themselves exposed at the back. In fact had Giroud not been selfish on one of the counters and instead squared the ball to Greizemann, then France could have won by even 3:0.
Well german are experienced players and i dont think they have lost the control of the game just because of initial goal.. If one goal went wrong against you then you dont lose control and let others make score after score

We aren't bad either ! :p: @Nilgiri

LOL!

The French are one of the toughest to beat at drinking under the table once you get them going....I know coz I've tried and failed mostly hehe.

But I meant more along the lines of the availability of quality beer in general. Germans are the best there...maybe Czechs can make the argument they are better.

Well german are experienced players and i dont think they have lost the control of the game just because of initial goal.. If one goal went wrong against you then you dont lose control and let others make score after score

Well they didn't lose control, Germany had 68% possession, but France as said threw men back and defended really well. Had the game been even at half time then both teams would have had to take risks in the second half. Taking nothing away from France, they did what any team would do with a 1:0 lead in a semi final, but still you couldn't help but feel sorry for Germany. They gave it their everything but will no doubt feel that the decision by the ref was really harsh.

Back
Top Bottom