What's new

UAE says intercepted Houthi ballistic missile, destroyed launching site in Yemen

Lolz typical fake arrogance of dumb iranians. As i said, we do repay them and have never defaulted, and we dont have to rely on oil. What u have without oil? Even with oil u beg for food on border, do smuggling. Our toilet paper is more expensive than ur currency but hey u r supa powa just like ur hindu brother indians lolz. If u had a strong case then why did u renegotiate the deal? Why not straight go for arbitration? Ur begging for dollars so that may have given u some. For us the IP pipe is great because we need cheap gas but if u morons think u can force it then ur wrong, ask ur hindu masters how we slap them when they go out of line.
Buddy,I`m no more iranian than I`m north korean,in fact in terms of nationality,ancestry and [nominal] religion,I`m about as western a westerner as you`re ever likely to encounter.
So theres no fake arrogance here,just simple facts,and the fact that you,who at least according to the flags in your posts is pakistani,appears to be so ignorant of these is frankly pretty damn sad.:laughcry:
Indeed the only "fake arrogance" that I`m seeing here is yours,as you somehow seem to think that despite pakistans literal basket case of an economy,its somehow in better shape than iran. :azn:

You were the ones begging for an extension,claiming that the ip pipeline deal was still good,you just needed more time to complete your section,thats all.:omghaha:
Ultimately of course,iran would still like to see the pipeline built.Both for the profits that it would generate over decades,profits that would be far,far greater than the 2.5 billions dollars pakistan currently owes iran in penalty fees,and also because politically the completion of this project would be another regional poke in the eye for the us,tho personally I think that expecting a long term us vassal like pakistan to be willing to stand up and put its own economic interests ahead of the political interests of its us overlord,well,thats really just wishful thinking on irans part.:tsk:

From irans perspective these days theres probably precious little difference politically between pakistan and india,as effectively both of you are now western vassalized nations in irans eyes.👬

Lastly I wonder how long pakistan [without any oil] would last if it was subjected to the same "maximum pressure" economic warfare as iran?.Now when one considers the utterly dire straits pakistan is in without sanctions,well then,its not hard to see that pakistan wouldnt last 5 minutes,if that.:suicide:

dont you think as UAE citizen from 1971 till 2015 UAE was far better country ? TBH we loved UAE but since 2015 you got some stupid leadership decisions and UAE is paying the price now for these actions .UAE was far better when it was peaceful country not involve in any military conflicts . but suddenly you guys drag yourself in mess of libya syria yemen and so on . i can not dream that UAE will be under missile attacks UAE soldiers will killed and UAE start bombing . i know its hard to think opposite to gov in UAE but its truth . me as pakistani i stop loving and traveling UAE when your gov openly threatening /insulting pakistan . in fact i stop using emirates and stay away from UAE as self boycott . i rather prefer bahrain now . what UAE earned from all this ? i dont think if shekh zaid was alive he take such steps .

The UAE does not go out of its way to make or look for trouble. If trouble knocks on its doors or the doors of its allies , then it takes action as it SHOULD. you are not proposing the UAE be a door mat are you ? =/

We cannot take an Austrian or Swiss stance. This is the Middle east , the UAE is the second largest MENA economy so it just cant sit and hide under the shadow of KSA and Egypt. It has a vital responsibility to protect its interests.

The United States intends to send fighter planes and destroyers carrying guided missiles to Abu Dhabi to help the UAE confront Houthi attacks in Yemen, according to the US mission in the Gulf state announced in a statement on Wednesday.

The statement of the US mission included that Austin and the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi discussed "a set of measures that the Ministry of Defense is taking to support the United Arab Emirates." This includes "sending the US Navy's guided-missile carrier destroyer USS Cole to cooperate with the UAE Navy before stopping at a port in Abu Dhabi."

The Minister also informed Sheikh Mohammed of his "decision to deploy fifth-generation combat aircraft to help the UAE confront the current threat and as a clear indication that the United States stands with the UAE as a long-term strategic partner."

Cooperation also includes "continuing to provide intelligence information for early warning, and cooperation in the field of air defense."

https://www.france24.com/ar/الشرق-ا...مدمرة-لمساعدة-الإمارات-للتصدي-لهجمات-الحوثيين

The thing is that the USA does not want to lose the UAE as a strong and influential ally, and acts immediately and stand by it within a defense treaty binding it..

Last edited:
Buddy,I`m no more iranian than I`m north korean,in fact in terms of nationality,ancestry and [nominal] religion,I`m about as western a westerner as you`re ever likely to encounter.
So theres no fake arrogance here,just simple facts,and the fact that you,who at least according to the flags in your posts is pakistani,appears to be so ignorant of these is frankly pretty damn sad.:laughcry:
Indeed the only "fake arrogance" that I`m seeing here is yours,as you somehow seem to think that despite pakistans literal basket case of an economy,its somehow in better shape than iran. :azn:

You were the ones begging for an extension,claiming that the ip pipeline deal was still good,you just needed more time to complete your section,thats all.:omghaha:
Ultimately of course,iran would still like to see the pipeline built.Both for the profits that it would generate over decades,profits that would be far,far greater than the 2.5 billions dollars pakistan currently owes iran in penalty fees,and also because politically the completion of this project would be another regional poke in the eye for the us,tho personally I think that expecting a long term us vassal like pakistan to be willing to stand up and put its own economic interests ahead of the political interests of its us overlord,well,thats really just wishful thinking on irans part.:tsk:

From irans perspective these days theres probably precious little difference politically between pakistan and india,as effectively both of you are now western vassalized nations in irans eyes.👬

Lastly I wonder how long pakistan [without any oil] would last if it was subjected to the same "maximum pressure" economic warfare as iran?.Now when one considers the utterly dire straits pakistan is in without sanctions,well then,its not hard to see that pakistan wouldnt last 5 minutes,if that.:suicide:

Lolz again the typical arrogance, u only embarrass urself with that. As i said, we never claim to be a rich country, but we are powerful. You know our tribal ppl eat dry nan but would keep the best weapon and loads of ammo. You on the other hand are sanctions stricken, with currency so low that a piece of paper in the garbage would be more valuable, and then u go on and compare houthis to Pakistanis, thats that dumb n fake arrogance.
Pakistan a vassal state? Lolz yeah we arw the one to actually beat them in Afghanistan unlike fake tall talk from iranians. India is not only western ally but huge israeli ally as well, yet ur mullahs cant stop lickimg their feet. Its typical with u ppl, talk talk, lie through ur teeth and fake chest thumping.

Three drones were intercepted in Emirati airspace..

The Waad al-Haq (The True Promise Brigades is a branch of Iran's Quds Force Brigades), "Iraq", claimed responsibility for the operation with 4 suicide drones

It seems like the UAE’s intervention is qualitative in Yemen and its impact is great on the course of the war, and therefore there are attempts to remove the Emirates from the scene, either as a lure or intimidation..

Three drones were intercepted in Emirati airspace..

The Waad al-Haq Brigades, "Iraq", claimed responsibility for the operation with 4 suicide drones

It seems like the UAE’s intervention is qualitative in Yemen and its impact is great on the course of the war, and therefore there are attempts to remove the Emirates from the scene, either as a lure or intimidation..
this could serve as pretext for peninsula shield(GCC), Egypt, and Jordan to send forces to Iraq as there is plenty of oil and euphrates which is much needed water source.. Creating another Yemen out of Iraq biggest worry is the Eqyptians once they come they won't leave but there is plenty of Oil to go around.. Under the disquise of regional security you gain oil and plenty of water... Another issue to watch out for is Turkey as they will likely push from the north to race towards the oil fields in kirkuk and thats only when they notice you pushed far inside..

Last edited:
this could serve as pretext for peninsula shield(GCC), Egypt, and Jordan to send forces to Iraq as there is plenty of oil and euphrates which is much needed water source.. Creating another Yemen out of Iraq biggest worry is the Eqyptians once they come they won't leave but there is plenty of Oil to go around.. Under the disquise of regional security you gain oil and plenty of water... Another issue to watch out for is Turkey as they will likely push from the north to race towards the oil fields in kirkuk and thats only when they notice you pushed far inside..

What are you smoking mate. The day that happens I will become a Jew

come on , were all grown ups here with functioning brains.
Don't the Arab fools understand that they are being destroyed by design and that you are being pushed into fratricidal suicide by the same people who pulled you into their bossom?

Back
Top Bottom