What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

I don't Israel would give us much, however the USA might. If USA offers to eliminate our dollar debt's then should consider recognizing Israel, IMO.
So cancelation of 100 billion dollar debt against recognizing Israel? Not a bad idea

Slowly all Arab countries will start recognizing israel. Israel is using Arabs but Arabs will realize it late,just like Palestine. Basically Israel will get bigger and bigger. I believe israel will capture Egypt,Jordan in near future.these Arab states are already weak with absolutely no will to fight. Pakistan should stay away from Arabs now. Israel is doing all this just to put more pressure on turkey as well. It's a big game but again camels will learn after annexation of their own land. These Arabs are pathetic and shameful creatures.
Both Arabs and Jews are on one side now against Persian dominance of the middle east

Muslim-majority countries should agree that the Jews have right to exist in the state that is now called Israel. Additionally, the territories called West Bank and Gaza should join Israel to form a single country governed democratically.

Identities are important. If you want to govern a single state, it will have to have both names and flags, and it should be jointly governed with half-half representation in parliaments. But people of both countries would never accept that.

Saudi and UAE are two faces of same coin. Don't be daft. Saudi recognition is coming. We need to keep miles away from this stench. Protect ourselves.
Really? That would be amazing. Arabs and Jews are cousins

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53770859

Very interesting - As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

I wonder what this means? Could the normalising of ties as a carrot, be a way to secure the pre-67 borders, if Arab countries can provide assurances of the dismantling of Palestinian militant groups?

Pre-67 borders would be the best deal to get. It's not like Palestinian militant groups can resist an Israeli invasion anyways, those groups are right now meaningless.

If the Arabs were united since the start and listened to what Iraq had to say in the 50s or 60s, there will be no Israel right now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53770859

Very interesting - As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

I wonder what this means? Could the normalising of ties as a carrot, be a way to secure the pre-67 borders, if Arab countries can provide assurances of the dismantling of Palestinian militant groups?
Israel never sticks to its words

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom