What's new

UAE interest in Indian air defense systems

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The Army Recognition website published that there is interest in the Akash ADMS system from the Emirates, the Philippines, and Vietnam.

1642857448608.jpeg

1626945925_image4.jpg

See the source image

May God protect the Emirate's pilots 😂 😂

I don't believe the news is true.. although Indian industries are developing in the recent period in an good manner........And the UAE is one of India's largest partners in the region .. But the UAE is used to quality deals .. We can expect either the SPYDER system or the MICA-NG.. unless there is full or near full ToT..

Last edited:
I would not be surprised - Indians dominate UAE bureaucracy and are very capable of influencing decisions.

The UAE has clearly begun to tend to diversify its defense supply sources? Or it seems to me. I am only commenting on the news I have seen recently, without looking at the latest SIPRI report or arab defense circles. If this is true, is there a correlation between the Biden administration's attitudes towards the KSA and the UAE with such reports?

The UAE has clearly begun to tend to diversify its defense supply sources? Or it seems to me. I am only commenting on the news I have seen recently, without looking at the latest SIPRI report or arab defense circles. If this is true, is there a correlation between the Biden administration's attitudes towards the KSA and the UAE with such reports?
Biden or not .. both KSA and UAE are seeking own defence industries.. even when Trump and others was there..

UAE purchased South Korea SAM systems instead? They apparently signed a $3.5 billion deal.

But must be a big Tot % ..if the UAE is considering it.. Akash looks like the Russian BUK-2 system with Usraeli (meaning US) inputs.. so why not if it is full ToT..

Back
Top Bottom