What's new

UAE foreign minister visits Armenian Genocide Memorial

Pakistan would have if Armenia was a country of any importance to be honest. Indifferent relations (due to good ties with Turkey/Azerbaijan) or no ties, really does not make a difference for us.

As usual, you are right. However, the truth is that at this point recognizing Armenia would be interpreted by the international community as a major anti-Turkish move. It would basically end our special relationship. Nevertheless Pakistan as a country and nation has the power to do as it pleases. We clearly lack the power to dictate anything to Pakistan.

But if you ask me, it does not make sense for Pakistan to recognize Armenia at all at this time. I'm not saying this because I'm Turkish. It even makes no sense from a very rationalist point of view.

Arguments:

• Armenia is Russia's underling. They have no say when it comes to Russian foreign policy decisions. Moscow is working with Turkey in Syria right now and they are selling heavy weapons to Azerbaijan and Turkey (S400) against Armenia's express will.

• If Russia decides to invite Pakistan to any international organization, they simply will do regardless of Armenia's position on this matter.

• Be aware of the fact that Armenians hate Turks more than you guys dislike India and this means something. They won't change their hostile policy towards Pakistan even if you recognize them diplomatically...

•... this implies that if you really want to satisfy Armenia, you have to cut off your diplomatic relation with Turkey & Azerbaijan immediately and ad infinitum.

• They are supporting India's unjustified claim on Kashmir.

• Be realistic. At this moment, India's influence on both Armenia and Russia is bigger than your political impact on them. But this could change with the help of China and to some extent with Turkey's new policy towards Russia.

From my perspective, there is another important point, which must be considered here. Turkey is a Sunni-majority country; Azerbaijan is a Shia-majority country. Both countries are supporting your foreign policy and you are supporting their stance internationally. This makes Pakistan rather unique among the Muslim nations.

If you compare Pakistan with Saudi Arabia & Iran you'll understand what I'm trying to explain. Pakistan has a vital point here, if you ask me. You simply look more mature and decent than Riyadh and Tehran - and this is always something good, I guess.

At this place, you're differentiating yourselves from Saudi Arabia and Iran in a positive way because you don't follow a Saudi-like or Iranian-like foreign policy. I firmly believe that this position has positive repercussions even domestically. After all, there is a significant Shia minority in Pakistan and I do think that they would choose Azerbaijan over Armenia at any time. Moreover, you are setting a good example for the Islamic world. Being Shia or Sunni doesn't make you automatically an enemy.

To be honest, your the cretin with your ridiculous, delusional pride.

Turkey would murder you guys in a war.

Turkey cannot murder Syria and Iraq yet you have fairytale dreams of a 80 million big nation (not talking about the Kurdish problem or 30 year long civil war that has been on and off and many other challenges) being a threat or murdering the Arab world (20 + nations) the size of Russia and with a 500 million strong and quickly growing population. In fact I honestly don't believe that Turkey on its own would win a war against KSA and Egypt alone. In fact I am completely sure of this not being possible.

What's with you Bangladeshis? Either you are licking a certain parts of Arabs, Turks or Chinese? When will you mind your own business and stop acting like a docile servant and worry about improving your own country? What business do you have in whether the foreign minister of UAE visits Armenia and pays tribute to the 1.5 million victims of the Armenian genocide?

Nobody respects such people even those that you are licking. However they won't tell you this obviously whether they are Arab, Turk, Chinese or from somewhere else.

Nobody is a docile servant here you pathetic illiterate bedouin. Have some manners and don't put down people, Bengali or otherwise. If you and your people had half a brain, the muslims of the world wouldn't be in this situation. Protector of the holy cities. Please. Instead your "leaders" are in bed with those who actively plot against you. Pathetic! Stop being so blindly prideful. Other than Islam, you really have very little to be proud of.

Oh and btw, get that big piece of American meat out of your mouth before you talk about licking again.

Nobody is a docile servant here you pathetic illiterate bedouin. Have some manners and don't put down people, Bengali or otherwise. If you and your people had half a brain, the muslims of the world wouldn't be in this situation. Protector of the holy cities. Please. Instead your "leaders" are in bed with those who actively plot against you. Pathetic! Stop being so blindly prideful. Other than Islam, you really have very little to be proud of.

The reality hurts. I see it everyday here and elsewhere. Even in person. Hence the hilarious rant. KSA has a literate rate of almost 99%. One of the highest in the world. Let's not mention your country. As for Bedouins (one of the most ancient peoples in the world and famous for their world famous hospitality, art, music, warrior skills, horse breeding, tracking skills etc.), there are only a few thousand left of them and they are not real ones anymore. KSA has one of the highest urbanization rates in the world.

You are unable to counter anything as you and your idiotic compatriot are entering unknown waters. The waters that you should be walking in are the swamps in Bangladesh. This is where your expertise might be needed.

In any case no Arab takes anything your likes say seriously (thankfully) and what our leaders and countries do with other independent countries is none of your business. You should rather worry about the millions of Bangladeshis that survive on Arab money. Luckily you two are a minority among Bangladeshis.

An example:

Take a look at this Arab song with over 500 million (one of the most watched videos on Youtube) views and notice the many and very positive and pro-Arab Bangladeshi comments (among comments from the entire world):

75.000 comments in total.

So what are two spineless *** licking idiotic Bangladeshis here of any worth? Irrelevant. You probably both have either family or friends who survive on Arab money.

That should hurt for a while. Real talk.

Last edited:
As usual, you are right. However, the truth is that at this point recognizing Armenia would be interpreted by the international community as a major anti-Turkish move. It would basically end our special relationship. Nevertheless Pakistan as a country and nation has the power to do as it pleases. We clearly lack the power to dictate anything to Pakistan.

But if you ask me, it does not make sense for Pakistan to recognize Armenia at all at this time. I'm not saying this because I'm Turkish. It even makes no sense from a very rationalist point of view.

Arguments:

• Armenia is Russia's underling. They have no say when it comes to Russian foreign policy decisions. Moscow is working with Turkey in Syria right now and they are selling heavy weapons to Azerbaijan and Turkey (S400) against Armenia's express will.

• If Russia decides to invite Pakistan to any international organization, they simply will do regardless of Armenia's position on this matter.

• Be aware of the fact that Armenians hate Turks more than you guys dislike India and this means something. They won't change their hostile policy towards Pakistan even if you recognize them diplomatically...

•... this implies that if you really want to satisfy Armenia, you have to cut off your diplomatic relation with Turkey & Azerbaijan immediately and ad infinitum.

• Be realistic. At this moment, India's influence on both Armenia and Russia is bigger than your political impact on them. But this could change with the help of China and to some extent with Turkey's new policy towards Russia.

From my perspective, there is another important point, which must be considered here. Turkey is a Sunni-majority country; Azerbaijan is a Shia-majority country. Both countries are supporting your foreign policy and you are supporting their stance internationally. This makes Pakistan rather unique among the Muslim nations.

If you compare Pakistan with Saudi Arabia & Iran you'll understand what I'm trying to explain. Pakistan has a vital point here, if you ask me. You simply look more mature and decent than Riyadh and Tehran - and this is always something good, I guess.

At this place, you're differentiating yourselves from Saudi Arabia and Iran in a positive way because you don't follow a Saudi-like or Iranian-like foreign policy. I firmly believe that this position has positive repercussions even domestically. After all, there is a significant Shia minority in Pakistan and I do think that they would choose Azerbaijan over Armenia at any time. Moreover, you are setting a good example for the Islamic world. Being Shia or Sunni doesn't make you automatically an enemy.

Armenia is unimportant. Azerbaijan has close ties with Pakistan. It's population is that of a third or fourth tier Pakistani city. Not really much of a loss.

Doesn't make a difference to us what Armenia does with regards to Kashmir, but we stand with Azerbaijan in all their disputes with Armenia because of our friendship.

Turkey does have the capability to fight against a terrorism before it was hipster.

Turkey does have the capability to fight against a military coup, while your governments need to import Pakistanis and Colombian mercenaries against their own people.

Turkey does have the capability to allow refugees without fear that they'll tried to upset and challenge their government or socio-economic balance.

Turkey does have the capability to challenge Israel for it's heavy handed wrongs.

Turkey does have the capability to admit they have a relationship with Israel, not hiding it under fake bravado of "ummah".

Turkey does have the capability to join and develop military projects for self-sufficiency.

Turkey does have the capability to enter Syria with their own troops.

Come on you want to make claims, sure, but outrageous ones?

It's sad to see Erdogan following into the footsteps of monarchies.
You're right about everything except one thing
How can Turkey challenge Israel?

Arguments:

@Kambojaric

Pakistan's relations with Turkey are deepening to an unprecedented level. From manufacturing ships to submarines to gunships, both countries are collaborating. Turkey is also involved in investments within Pakistan. Moreover, the relations with Azerbaijan are deepening too. They are interested in Super Mushaks and JF-17 Thunders. Just recently, Azeri Ambassador said that Azerbaijan is interested in constructing LPG terminals at Pakistani ports and sell LPG.
With these relations evolving, there is no chance of Pakistan recognizing Armenia. For two reasons. 1) Since Pakistan is close to Turkey and Azerbaijan 2) Armenia has zero geopolitical value for us. It vetoed Pakistan's observer status in CSTO, but that would be resolved since Pakistan is now member of SCO. SCO countries hold drills with CSTO after every few years. CSTO is mainly a Russian body.
I agree with @KediKesenFare Pakistan has second highest sunni population after Indonesia and second highest shia population after Iran. Our Presidents and Army chiefs have been Iran. Diversity is Pakistan's strength, it is this reason Pakistan remains neutral in Gulf conflicts and refuses to be part of zero sum games of gulf.

LOL. Wasn't it you who repeatedly posted some memo about the Trump-Saudi meeting.
The reality hurts. I see it everyday here and elsewhere. Even in person. Hence the hilarious rant. KSA has a literate rate of almost 99%. One of the highest in the world. Let's not mention your country. As for Bedouins (one of the most ancient peoples in the world and famous for their world famous hospitality, art, music, warrior skills, horse breeding, tracking skills etc.), there are only a few thousand left of them and they are not real ones anymore. KSA has one of the highest urbanization rates in the world.

You are unable to counter anything as you and your idiotic compatriot are entering unknown waters. The waters that you should be walking in are the swamps in Bangladesh. This is where your expertise might be needed.

In any case no Arab takes anything your likes say seriously (thankfully) and what our leaders and countries do with other independent countries is none of your business. You should rather worry about the millions of Bangladeshis that survive on Arab money. Luckily you two are a minority among Bangladeshis.

An example:

Take a look at this Arab song with over 500 million (one of the most watched videos on Youtube) views and notice the many and very positive and pro-Arab Bangladeshi comments (among comments from the entire world):

So what are two idiotic Bangladeshis here of any worth? Irrelevant. You probably both have either family or friends who survive on Arab money.

That should hurt for a while.

An example:

So what are two spineless *** licking idiotic Bangladeshis here of any worth? Irrelevant. You probably both have either family or friends who survive on Arab money.

That should hurt for a while.

Not quite Aladdin. But nice try. Me and my family are doing just GREAT here in the US of A. Do you know why? Because Bengalis as well the the other South Asians you sand clowns look down on, are hard working, industrious, and actually do WORK to advance in our lives, unlike you and your fat lazy ilk. Hiring outsiders, either from the West or the East to run your society. Only now are you trying to change. Nonetheless, Pathetic! So shove your prideful boasts up your dusty sand clown ***.

Israel can't be challenged in the foreseeable future. At all.

LOL. Wasn't it you who repeatedly posted some memo about the Trump-Saudi meeting.

Not quite Aladdin. But nice try. Me and my family are doing just GREAT here in the US of A. Do you know why? Because Bengalis as well the the other South Asians you sand clowns look down on, are hard working, industrious, and actually do WORK to advance in our lives, unlike you and your fat lazy ilk. Hiring outsiders, either from the West or the East to run your society. Only now are you trying to change. Nonetheless, Pathetic! So shove your prideful boasts up your dusty sand clown ***.

Israel can't be challenged in the foreseeable future. At all.

Well, what you described is probably the reason why your tiny impoverished swamp and jungle makes Congo look like a paradise and why you have never achieved anything in history. Arabs should be very envious, indeed.:lol:

Now go back to doing what you do better than most, which is licking a certain body part. The one who enjoys that kind of service changes depending on your likes views on a given matter but there is always a person on the other end enjoying your service whether it is an Arab, Turk, Chinese, Indian or someone else. That is a given.

BTW all that crying about Zionists and it turns out that you are enjoying life (supposedly) in the Zionist capital and main backer, the USA? Hilarious. Maybe 1 of the 3.5 million Arab-Americans refused his daughter to date you. Maybe this explains the butthurt.

Hiding your flag of origin in shame too. Well, this is what your likes are made of. Small, docile and always walking with their heads down trying to please. Indeed an entirely different world hence why I suggest you should focus on your brethren being slaughtered by 1.5 meter tall Burmese.

Last edited:
Say arent you a graduate student in the West? Saudi must be a real paradise right?

No buddy. No such problem with women. Secondly, what is it with you and licking?

I'm almost certain that your probably a creepy looking Arab guy with a 70's style moustache.

369410-borat-1335294568-677-640x480.jpg

Is this you bro?

"Challenge" as in knows that it's relationship with Israel has/had weight.

Turkey is one of Israel's oldest muslim majority "ally" and the discontent among them was troubling for both.

Arguments:

Agreed mate. Our relations with Turkey and Azerbaijan are unbreakable. I believe even if we do theoretically recognise Armenia, we stand to gain nothing and vice versa. Plus Khojaly and the massacres of Muslims in the Caucasus are equivalent to the way Muslims were cleansed from Jammu and Eastern Punjab. We know the Azeris pain hence.

Hey, on a side note, to Israeli members here, do you guys thing Turkey can "bridge" a relationship with Pakistan and Israel?

Kind of like how Israeli leadership thought of Pakistan with Israel-Arabs?

"Challenge" as in knows that it's relationship with Israel has/had weight.

Turkey is one of Israel's oldest muslim majority "ally" and the discontent among them was troubling for both.
True

Hey, on a side note, to Israeli members here, do you guys thing Turkey can "bridge" a relationship with Pakistan and Israel?

Kind of like how Israeli leadership thought of Pakistan with Israel-Arabs?
We have tried in the 1940s to reach peace with Pakistan, they do not want to this day, maybe Turkey will convince them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom