What's new

UAE foreign minister visits Armenian Genocide Memorial

I dont know whats going on in Erdogans mind, if he thinks he stands a chance against KSA and GCC, then he is an idiot. Lets put nationalism aside and accept the fact that this entire region belongs to KSA and Iran. Turkey cant compete

Not be sure about that shits!

Islamic Republic of Pakistan and for no reason at all, Pakistan should recognize Armenia like Turkey and others did.
We are "Shah se ziada Shah ke wafadaar".

What makes you think that I am not aware of such news or that I care about such news? For your information there are certain Arab states that have official ties to Israel as well. I personally don't endorse it but that is another discussion.

The photos that I posted were used to shatter the nonsense of ignorant foreigners from the other side of the world who cannot see the reality which is that Turkey and Israel have had ties for a long time, even under the supposed "Sultan" (nice Arabic title) Erdogan. However I don't expect those same blind sheep to accept this ground reality. After all they are the same individuals who were barking about their insane fantasies that involve Turkey of all countries invading not only KSA but Egypt, UAE all at once. I think that even Kuwait and India was added to that list. Hilarious stuff.:lol:

Last edited:
UAE is only a proxy and stooge of Israel and USA. UAE cant even dare to take a single step againist any cauntry without full support of US and Israel.

UAE will stabb all his ally when the times comes. Firts victim is KSA...misleading and have KSA doing fatal wrongs in foreing policy.

Why you participate in ME shitty affairs? its just Arab vs Turk piss contest, not some holy war, nor Erdogan neither King is innocent, both want to further their influence for the sake of National pride, not for Islam..

You are equating a democratically elected leader with mafia bosses who are ready to commit the most heinous crimes for their bloody thrones and lavish herems. So, I don't think you are adding anything positive to this thread with your half baked ideas. I wouldn't take the time to read and post replies had it not touched and destroyed our democracy. Whether we like it or not we live in a global village, if there's a fire the entire village is threatened. I can clearly see that you are unable to comprehend this, so I feel pity for your shortsightedness.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom