What's new

U.S. Trained ISIS at Secret Jordan Base

@Aeronaut

u make the ISIS khariji look reasonable , consperacy theories r BS, the problem is religious, social refusal groups the prophet SAW named Khawarij, this phenomenon has nothing to do with the west, they have been there since Abul Khuwasira said to the prophet SAW : "be just ", that is when the compagnons wanned to kill the first khariji in History, the Prophet told them not to kill him, n that there will be more like him n that we muslims should kill them bc they r the filthiest creatures on earth, he said that there will 20 horns of the khawarij n that they will caue great tribulations, wich is happening now, n that the Dajjal Antichrist will come out from amongst them n that they will follow him, the khawarij are not Agents of the west but they r enemies of Islam nonetheless , bc as he SAW said, they kill muslims n leave kuffars, that is why they won't fight the jews or the US, n not bc they r agents .... u hve them in Pakistan too, they r TTP .

You are so surprised and you fail to remember that U.S did exactly same thing like this in 80s when it was arming some factions of Afghan 'mujaheddin' which turned to AQ some years later, but since Soviets were the greater devil then, it was 'necessary'.

Is this supposed to be evidence that Uncle Sam is training ISIS in Jordan? Bringing some unrelated history? What about this related, not so long ago history?

Their fight with ISIS in Iraq was just for giggles? Few years later they are supposedly training them? Cool story bro.

Is this supposed to be evidence that Uncle Sam is training ISIS in Jordan? Bringing some unrelated history? What about this related, not so long ago history?

Their fight with ISIS in Iraq was just for giggles? Few years later they are supposedly training them? Cool story bro.
It doesn't say that U.S knew they were ISIS, read it again.

The article means, many of those which U.S trained to fight Assad have already joined ISIS after going to Syria, which means they are indirectly trained by U.S. When it comes to ME, U.S tends to take the most stupid decisions ever possible, and supporting rebels in Syria, was as stupid as attacking Iraq like that.

It doesn't say that U.S knew they were ISIS, read it again.

The article means, many of those which U.S trained to fight Assad have already joined ISIS after going to Syria, which means they are indirectly trained by U.S. When it comes to ME, U.S tends to take the most stupid decisions ever possible, and supporting rebels in Syria, was as stupid as attacking Iraq like that.

Every ISIS fighter needs to go to a hard and long trainingcamp. I highly doubt they would learn something from that training camp in Jordan. And if they did, as ISIS indeed infiltrated FSA & the likes and some ISIS fighters learned something usefull at the course the kuffar gave, good, it will be used against American interestst anyway!

The notion USA directly or indirectly trained ISIS is quite rediculous and you know it.

ALL terrorists\terrorism are one way or other trained & sponsored by Dajjal (zionist-US-&-Co.)

Onscreen Logo says "جنداللّه"... Who's training them!!
(Source)​

..The article means, many of those which U.S trained to fight Assad have already joined ISIS ... When it comes to ME, U.S tends to take the most stupid decisions ....

These apparent stupid decisions are intentional deliberate plots.
Only if caught, or exposed they would make them look like "stupid decisions" and "mistakes".

ALL terrorists\terrorism are one way or other trained & sponsored by Dajjal (zionist-US-&-Co.)....

George Bush was seen 'over there' teaching ANFO bomb making. Honest.:rofl:

Every ISIS fighter needs to go to a hard and long trainingcamp. I highly doubt they would learn something from that training camp in Jordan. And if they did, as ISIS indeed infiltrated FSA & the likes and some ISIS fighters learned something usefull at the course the kuffar gave, good, it will be used against American interestst anyway!

The notion USA directly or indirectly trained ISIS is quite rediculous and you know it.
Again what said the article and Serpentine ... USA trained some guys in Jordan and some of them turned to become ISIS or other hard line groups

You say US formation is useless ... i don't think so. US formation gives some good basic that these guys can teach to the other.
In fact if you watch videos you can see that lot of rebels are very badly fighting

For exemple a video was posted on Syria (any video) you see some rebels using some ATM
US could have teached them how to use it well

Training of terrorist is good for democracy,because how we can see beheading of soldiers in the middle of London.

from what I heard , most of ISIS forces and especially their strikers are pro and normal solders and officers are no match for them ,
and ISIS is using suicide bombers to make a chaos in army's defensive line ( Iraqis Arabic Army ) ...
ISIS is highly organized group and they have a strong information network ....

in fact CIA is helping them right now , they are unhappy about Maliki and Assad and they want great Kurdistan ( a total ally for Israel ) as well ... and they can ruin Islam face in the eye of western citizens as well

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom