What's new

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Afghan Allies’ Abuse of Boys

The most pithy piece of advice that can be given to the US foreign policy as a whole.

I wish the USA's selective non-interference worked in the opposite manner of how it actually does - stop boys being molested within earshot of American troops, but do not interfere in the myriad wars and insurgencies in the middle east and elsewhere.

but you egg on america to interfere in Pakistan , especially with respect to Kashmir issue , right ?

but you egg on america to interfere in Pakistan , especially with respect to Kashmir issue , right ?

Nope. Never did. Could you please show a single post of mine where I asked America's help in Kashmir?

India is more than capable of defending and keeping Indian Kashmir. We don't need any foreign benefactor's help to solve our problems. Maybe because your countrypeople are so used to wishing for China's help, and even hoping to sell your ports to them to make a naval base in your country, you think that other countries are the same, that they don't have any self respect or dignity to take care of their own issues.

According to US soldiers who served in Iraq the local army was also raping their prisoners.
Unlike Afghanistan US had their own Scandle in Iraq like Abu Ghuraib Prison so I dont think they can put too much blame on Iraqis but here in Afghanistan nothing like that ever came to surface and given the fact "Bacha Baazi" term which is quite well known even before Afghan Wars its pretty much obvious that USA cant be blamed too much for that.

Back
Top Bottom