What's new

U.S. Navy sends message to Iran by testing AGM-176 Griffin missiles in the Gulf

Manuvering warheads can do it.

@skyshadow dear brother, can you help us with Iranian manuverable warheads?

You Posted its pictures, i can't find them now. Unfortunately i can't find it on the web too.
Brother, our outgoing naval cheif said that they are working on hypersonic anti ship ballistic missile P282+.
our knowledgeable members discussed it here .our outcome was that ballistic missiles can't handle warships.
you are saying that your missile can hit a moving warship at 2500 km distance.
such range missiles are hypersonic in their terminal velocity.Due to such huge speed ,a plasma blanket forms around tip of missile where its radar lies

this plasma blanket blinds the radar.Now
your radar is blinded,so how will you hit the ship,when its not seeing the target.
Detecting warships at such huge distance is another matter.
If your ballistic missile is traveling at supersonic speed,then it will be intercepted quite easily.

It will be US who will start war not you.
So before you launch your missiles,their assests will already disperse in open ocean.
Wrong.. US will not start a war not with noko not with eyran for obvious reasons or it would have already by now.

The real hostages are American forces within 2500 KM radius.

Increasing distance from Iranian shores gives more chance to Iranian defense forces to shoot down the incoming threats. First and most important one would be defusing the threat of American fighter jets. The ACs would have to have the most possible distance from Iranian A2/AD assets. Hence defusing fighter jets threat. Iranian radars can Track American cruise missiles from miles away and prepare to engage.

No the real hostages is Iran, considering that the new IRBMs and hypersonics which can hit from 4k to 6k range, knocking out most of Iran's military bases. Not to mention our bombers can launch from afar, have air to air refueling, have been known for decades, you see B2s launch from intercontinental U.S. Also don't forget launching from Europe, unless Iran decides to go to war with multiple countries in Europe as well as Arab states.

What a retarded post. Do you really think that those missiles under the mountains are aimed at American ships?
. Their main mission is destroying American bases within 2500 KM Range.

Iranian anti ship missiles will be fired from tens of submarines. Not only from the beach lines.

Whether ships or mountains, you have to put it deep in them mountains to protect them from attacks.

Boats won't engage until getting assured of destruction of American bases, ships and fighter jets.

New naval version of Sejjil missiles can hit ships from 2000 KM away with pin point accuracy and manuverable warheads.

You Americans look like desperate crippo trying to scape the main issue.

Boats have to engage otherwise they be destroyed after Iran's air defense systems are overwhelmed and destroyed. U.S. has long range cruise missiles to destroy Iranian ships as well.
Yes loitering munitions can play decisive role.
For Iran,its navy can out number US navy by deploying large no. of missile boats.

For US,it can counter these boats simply by arming its MQ 9 B type UCAVs with 10km range ammunitions.
Imagine a MQ 9 hovering over sea for 24 hours and hunting the missile boats and gun boats.it will be game changer for US.
It can also give serious blow to Iranian defence systems.

Similarly these roles can be accomplished by Iranian UCAVs but US warships are quite large with highly capable defence systems.

Another game changer option is to deploy AI mini submarines. But this is the thing of future.

coyote-ship-top.jpg

Last edited:
No the real hostages is Iran, considering that the new IRBMs and hypersonics which can hit from 4k to 6k range, knocking out most of Iran's military bases. Not to mention our bombers can launch from afar, have air to air refueling, have been known for decades, you see B2s launch from intercontinental U.S. Also don't forget launching from Europe, unless Iran decides to go to war with multiple countries in Europe as well as Arab states.

Whether ships or mountains, you have to put it deep in them mountains to protect them from attacks.

Boats have to engage otherwise they be destroyed after Iran's air defense systems are overwhelmed and destroyed. U.S. has long range cruise missiles to destroy Iranian ships as well.

coyote-ship-top.jpg

Huh, American super doper

Please visit this thread, Remember your roasted forces in the Middle East.

Why don't you fire some of those non existing hypersonic 6k range to solve this very issue?

Huh, American super doper

Please visit this thread, Remember your roasted forces in the Middle East.

Why don't you fire some of those non existing hypersonic 6k range to solve this very issue?

We just barely got out of the INF Treaty. Takes time to develop such missiles. Do you doubt the U.S. can build it? Maybe you just haven't checked up on the U.S. weapons development.

https://www.***************/pentagon-successfully-tests-hypersonic-missile-74917/
Pentagon successfully tests hypersonic missile

The United States announced Friday it has successfully tested an unarmed prototype of a hypersonic missile, a nuclear-capable weapon that could accelerate the arms race between superpowers.

The Pentagon said a test glide vehicle flew at hypersonic speeds — more than five times the speed of sound, or Mach 5 — to a designated impact point.

The test followed the first joint US Army and Navy flight experiment in October 2017, when the prototype missile demonstrated it could glide in the direction of a target at hypersonic speed.

“Today we validated our design and are now ready to move to the next phase towards fielding a hypersonic strike capability,” Vice Admiral Johnny Wolfe said in a statement.

Hypersonic weapons can take missile warfare, particularly nuclear warfare, to a new — and, for many, frightening — level.

You target logistics bases, what did that do?

We just barely got out of the INF Treaty. Takes time to develop such missiles. Do you doubt the U.S. can build it? Maybe you just haven't checked up on the U.S. weapons development.

Pentagon successfully tests hypersonic missile

The United States announced Friday it has successfully tested an unarmed prototype of a hypersonic missile, a nuclear-capable weapon that could accelerate the arms race between superpowers.

The Pentagon said a test glide vehicle flew at hypersonic speeds — more than five times the speed of sound, or Mach 5 — to a designated impact point.

The test followed the first joint US Army and Navy flight experiment in October 2017, when the prototype missile demonstrated it could glide in the direction of a target at hypersonic speed.

“Today we validated our design and are now ready to move to the next phase towards fielding a hypersonic strike capability,” Vice Admiral Johnny Wolfe said in a statement.

Hypersonic weapons can take missile warfare, particularly nuclear warfare, to a new — and, for many, frightening — level.

Latest US military hypersonic test fails

Pentagon admits
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...initiated-review/amp_articleshow/87199000.cms

U.S. ‘not as advanced’ as China and Russia on hypersonic tech, Space Force general warns
Let me admit one thing, we are responsible for your thousands of forces all over west of Asia.

The Zulfiqar missile boats can carry 2 Noor missiles with a range of 35 KM to 170 KM based upon the launching platform.

This American joke has maximum range of 20 KM.

You cannot resist against an Army of bees using knives. They will go through.

Morover American bases including 5th fleet will be annihiliated in the first round of fight.
Nasr-1 variant of Noor anti ship
13911011000310_PhotoA.jpg

Range: 35 KM

Launching platform
10443197_579.jpg

Range of American missile mentioned in this topic : 21 KM maximum

:lol:

Nasr-1 variant of Noor anti ship
View attachment 796666
Range: 35 KM

Launching platform
View attachment 796667

Range of American missile mentioned in this topic : 21 KM maximum

:lol:
nasr 1 will look like swiss cheese once phalanx is done with it.

PS lol, SM-6 will cut these things in half. Griffin is for close range engagements, against unprotected vessels, funnily enough, US ships in the region will slap the shit out of these older gen missiles. Dont get too arrogant

PS lol, SM-6 will cut these things in half. Griffin is for close range engagements, against unprotected vessels, funnily enough, US ships in the region will slap the shit out of these older gen missiles. Dont get too arrogant
Inferiority complex of South asians. Hard to deal with. Your western God despite having best technologies can't do damn, have you ever asked yourself why?
Sorry, the mind of your kind is already set, trying to change it wasting of precious time.
Have fun with your lala land where blue eyed AngloSaxons are undisputed.

Inferiority complex of South asians. Hard to deal with. Your western God despite having best technologies can't do damn, have you ever asked yourself why?
Sorry, the mind of your kind is already set, trying to change it wasting of precious time.
Have fun with your lala land where blue eyed AngloSaxons are undisputed.
Sorry, I forgot, low budget copies of Chinese anti ship missiles reign supreme

Believe me when I saw nasr 1 ,first thing came to my mind was that how this thing will escape from phalanx. :-)
But I wanted to refrain from long unnecessary discussions so didn't comment.But you did, and result is.......

Please cry me a river slave

I respect Iran because it doesn’t take shit from anyone. American empire has tried its best to bring down Iran but Iranians are tough as they come. Every other country outside of China, Russia and Iran has surrendered to the Americans. My respect for Iranians.

Please cry me a river slave
Believe me when I saw nasr 1 ,first thing came to my mind was that how this thing will escape from phalanx. :-)
But I wanted to refrain from long unnecessary discussions so didn't comment.But you did, and result is.......

there’s a reason why the world moved away from solid rocket propelled AShM’s, gun based CIWS will generally be ineffective/have reduced effectiveness againstmissiles with more ke, fortunately, that’s not a concern here lol

US is very good at sending messages, it has been sending messages to NoKo for over half a century, to Eyran for a few decades (BTW NoKo is closer to home for US) For others (You know who they are) US has mijjels, and bambs, bringing phreedom and democraZy... LMAO...

And for the rest, full fledge chakka dance. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom