What's new

U.S. Military Taught Officers ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam

If muslims threathen to drive the jews away from their holy place, then the jews and the Americans will definitely have plans for a tit-for-tat response.

Instead of nuking each and every muslim country, the US just nukes where it hurts the most...their holy places. If an attack is going to happen simultaneously on mecca/madina and another muslim country, the muslims of that country itself will prefer to defend mecca than their own country.

You have to be naive to believe that document.

Having said that, if US ever decides that it is in its absolute national interest to destroy the holiest of cities, there is nothing you or Allah SBWT will be able to do to save them:usflag:

It wasn't an infidel who tried to seize control, so that doesn't count. :tongue:

dick just **** off.....when and IF this really happens a couple of nukes gonna fall over israel ( the affected Palestinians will willingly accept to be martyred, this is how ''radical'' Islam is ) a couple over Mumbai, delhi etc cuz IF this happens India will have a major role and then its all Qital fi Sabililah from there....this may sound stupid to you but for true Muslims thats just the reality.....Allah ho Akbar

America's real defeat at the hand of Al Qaeda has been how it has become a country that promotes such hate.

Well this just killed 2 myths with one stone.
1. that there is no war against Islam
and 2. That Indians are tolerant of Muslims.

I wonder where the Indians and Americans are? :whistle:

And look at the comments of "secular" bhartis slandering Islam , posting anti-Islamic websites and saying "For truth , go here" , and clapping for the Col. Dooley because he showed "gutts" to speak the truth. I wonder if THIS is the level of "respect and love" bhartis have for Islam/Muslims....how do they treat their 'Muslim Indian citizens' ? No wonder Muslims are backward in India. Insecure , defeated , insulted , and inferiority-complex stricken Hindus have found a good scapegoat (Indian Muslims) and a good source to take out their frustration (Internet). What else a race like this can demand? In the real world , however , these hindus will be cleaning the toilets of the people they hate so much (Muslim Arabs)

This thread has nothing to do with Indian Muslims, but since you brought them, let me assure you, an average Indian Muslim is more literate and earns more than an average Pakistani Muslim, and has far less probability of getting blown up in pieces while he is praying in a masjid.

As far as Hindus living in KSA is concerned, rich coming from a Pakistani living in USA and considering how your Arabian brothers treat you.

Hope the person who made this course material is made accountable, also those who permitted this to go on for years without checking.

Now some people may get the answers that why Pakistan is stockpiling nukes in huge numbers. We must always stand prepared for the worst, if we are too fall, then make sure that we take the enemy along.

surat al feel
comes to mind..
when Abrahaa attacked kaaba with that era's most destructive force....the weakest of the creatures were sent to fight them and obliterated them...

If muslims threathen to drive the jews away from their holy place, then the jews and the Americans will definitely have plans for a tit-for-tat response.

Instead of nuking each and every muslim country, the US just nukes where it hurts the most...their holy places. If an attack is going to happen simultaneously on mecca/madina and another muslim country, the muslims of that country itself will prefer to defend mecca than their own country.

Read the whole article. It is not about Israel.

And look at the comments of "secular" bhartis slandering Islam , posting anti-Islamic websites and saying "For truth , go here" , and clapping for the Col. Dooley because he showed "gutts" to speak the truth. I wonder if THIS is the level of "respect and love" bhartis have for Islam/Muslims....how do they treat their 'Muslim Indian citizens' ? No wonder Muslims are backward in India. Insecure , defeated , insulted , and inferiority-complex stricken Hindus have found a good scapegoat (Indian Muslims) and a good source to take out their frustration (Internet). What else a race like this can demand? :lol: In the real world , however , these hindus will be cleaning the toilets of the people they hate so much (Muslim Arabs) :cheers:

The most recommended "comment" on TOI website ....

"Americans planning to destroy Macca ! I just love it, do it. Whole world is with u americans. Muslims killed Iranians converted them to Islam Forcelfully, Afghanistanis were forcefully converted. Now the time has come up to be united against this most evil thing on face of the world Ameen.." -- rakuntal (India)

Yeah boi! that is what I'm talking about ...:cheers:

Now let 2nd class citizens of India, Indian Muslims , come and tell us how great India is and how prosperous they are and yada yada yada ....

All such people care for is the comment by some Indians on a website!

Why did the Americans and Westerners (who have allowed millions of you to live among themselves as equal citizens, something that no Arab Muslim country allows) turned so much against Islam?

Any thoughts?

I have faith in Allah. I am not a pagan. So I will continue in the belief that he is the almighty you can continue believing America is a god with your other gods if you are hindu

You are what you are. A hate filled zombie.

I can speak a lot about what you really worship. I will spare that for now.

I find it difficult to find anyone Muslim or not who could possibly accept this type of theory and war games. can you imagine if Pakistanis were planning or theorizing war games to eliminate Jews etc.

Read what the Arabs were openly saying during the Arab Israel wars, pushing the Jews to the sea, paving roads with their skulls etc.

You personally are not above making those pathetic comments as a identity crisis struck hater...

Why do you support the destruction of our holy cities waving an American flag? Do you have any morals at all? Am I the only one who believes that this poster deserves an immediate ban? Is it allowed to openly call for genocide nowadays in the name of freedom of speech? What happened to the moderaters?

What would you do if America was in the same situation as Palestinians? I'm pretty sure you would say even worse things.

The Turks destroyed thousands of worship places all over in the name of Islam.

Do you know who was "but shikan par excellence"?

Any comments on that?

One page taken out of context, and with "spys" misspelled. Yup, must be enough to go all berserk!

War games and theorizing are like that by definition. Anybody with even a small amount of faith would believe in the promise the Allah Himself protects Mecca and Medina. So what is the problem here?

You just thereby gave the best defence speech for all jihadi Madrassas. Let them play scenario scenario. What's the harm?

Back
Top Bottom