What's new

U.S. Military Taught Officers ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam

You have to be naive to believe that document.

Having said that, if US ever decides that it is in its absolute national interest to destroy the holiest of cities, there is nothing you or Allah SBWT will be able to do to save them:usflag:

US is a vassal state of Israel it does not decide anything Tel Aviv does. We know you would say that because whites and Americans are your gods

57 Muslim countries vs the USA, preemptive strike nuke most Muslim majority from africa to middle east to central & south asia to south east asia.

I find it difficult to find anyone Muslim or not who could possibly accept this type of theory and war games. can you imagine if Pakistanis were planning or theorizing war games to eliminate Jews etc.

You guys do, heck, your leaders publicly proclaim it.

US is a vassal state of America ..................

Wait! What? :lol:

Does that that even make sense? I think you are confused at best, or blinded by irrationality at worst.

USA is NOT controlled by any other nation as you keep on harping.

=====================

Edit: Please see Post #18 by Coltsfan too.

You guys do, heck, your leaders publicly proclaim it.

That's rubbish Juice. I would never countenance the genocide of any peoples. neither do our leaders. You are clearly in need of some corrective therapy today lol.

Wait! What? :lol:

Does that that even make sense? I think you are confused at best, or blinded by irrationality at worst.

USA is NOT controlled by any other nation as you keep on harping. cheng is mixed up

Why have you altered what I posted?? you have replied with my quote and changed my quote like I have to yours here??

Shall I hunt for videos of Arab leader foaming about the destruction of isreal, of driving Jews into the sea, slaughtering them?

Why have you altered what I posted?? you have replied with my quote and changed my quote like I have to yours here??

Your post was quoted in its entirety above too by Coltsfan (Post #18). Please check before lying so blatantly.

(Of course, any Mod can see you are lying with an Edits audit trail.)

========================

Back on topic:

Wargames do not mean much as this case shows.

Bit off topic but by the way Juice we have had some classic american threads whilst you have been away check this out:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...legalizes-sodomy-bestiality-u-s-military.html

You will love it lol

Your post was quoted in its entirety above too by Coltsfan (Post #18). Please check before lying so blatantly.

(Of course, any Mod can see you are lying with an Edits audit trail.)

So what? You lie all the time. Its an American trait that I was copying of you. Anyway tell me why are you so obsessed to get one over me?? I could not give a toss?

As that proper American Juice (not a mango or freshie of the boat American) appreciates a wind up and a sense of humour

It is just a scenario, but can become real if the US vital interests are harmed or at danger of being harmed even by a false flag Zionist regime trying to do that and hiding behind an angel's name, so that the gullible Christian extremists will automatically point their fingers at Muslims and Islam.

Dooley added the caveats that his views are “not the Official Policy of the United States Government” and are intended “to generate dynamic discussion and thought.” But he taught his fellow military officers that Obama’s alleged admission could well make the commander in chief some sort of traitor. “By conservative estimates,” 10 percent of the world’s Muslims, “a staggering 140 million people … hate everything you stand for and will never coexist with you, unless you submit” to Islam. He added, “Your oath as a professional soldier forces you to pick a side here.” It is unclear if Dooley’s “total war” on Muslims also applied to his “Muslim” commander in chief.

This guy ignores the fact that the Muslims took an oath to God, to submit to his will and to fight till death for his religion of Justice and good will against any wannabe worldly power, if it goes beyond its limits, so, to tell you the truth we are not scared.
Our ancestors went to the farthest lands possible to defend the oppressed most of the time upon invitation or calls of distress from Christians themselves fighting between them or oppressing their own people, otherwise our invitation to them and others to Islam was peaceful and never violent, until they started violence themselves, and Islam prevailed thanks to its call to goodness.
By God 's will it will prevail till the last day of life on earth as God says, YAWMO ALKIYAMA. or the day of judgement.

So what? You lie all the time. Its an American trait that I was copying of you. Anyway tell me why are you so obsessed to get one over me?? I could not give a toss?

You are becoming what you profess to hate?! OMG! :D

I merely wish to confine myself to discussing the topic:

Wargames and theorizing should not be used as an excuse to bash USA in this case. Only people rendered irrational by hatred can do that, as exemplified by certain posts above.

QED.

PS: I don't lie.

You are becoming what you profess to hate?! OMG! :D

I merely wish to confine myself to discussing the topic:

Wargames and theorizing should not be used as an excuse to bash USA in this case. Only people rendered irrational by hatred can do that, as exemplified by certain posts above.

QED.

satire mate learn the meaningsatire. I am sure that if any country had war games eliminating Jews there would be a big fuss. And Americans would be the first to make a big fuss because Tel Aviv dictates to them. I am now going tro watch the latest episode of that American drama House just so I can watch what I dont like

Yes you do. I will go into it maybe tomorrow. you would do anything to harm Pakistan

Oh and did you notice the real American the proper American thanked me in post 24

Shall I hunt for videos of Arab leader foaming about the destruction of isreal, of driving Jews into the sea, slaughtering them?

Mate you are so typical American do you not know Pakistanis are not Arabs lol

......... I am sure that if any country had war games eliminating Jews there would be a big fuss. And Americans would be the first to make a big fuss because Tel Aviv dictates to them. ...........

Actually, even USA carries out wargames with various scenarios leading to the destruction if Israel all the time. Such exercises are used to expand and refine strategies continuously. No fuss here.

BTW, many other countries do the same too.

satire mate learn the meaningsatire. I am sure that if any country had war games eliminating Jews there would be a big fuss. And Americans would be the first to make a big fuss because Tel Aviv dictates to them. I am now going tro watch the latest episode of that American drama House just so I can watch what I dont like

Yes you do. I will go into it maybe tomorrow. you would do anything to harm Pakistan

Oh and did you notice the real American the proper American thanked me in post 24

Mate you are so typical American do you not know Pakistanis are not Arabs lol

I know Pakis aren't Arab, neither are Iranians, we were talking of Mecca, which is in Saudi Arabia, which IS Arab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom