What's new

U.S. eyes military equipment in Iraq for Pakistan

Sir i think general mushraf done big mistake today. He admitted american arms bein used against india. i doubt now america would had american weapons to pakistan. i dont know why mushraf really said that just after america thought of giving pakistan weapons. Why mushraf needed to say that today sir its out of my thinking.

well i really feel sorry to say that guys dont get over excited!
have you all forgotten there attitiude toward us in past, have you forgotten the latest Harpoon missile and P3C orions modification conspiracy???
do not expect anything good to come from there side friends, if they really end up sending us some supplies from Iraq it wont be anything more then a few binoculars, night vision googles or armour vests,,
i was surprised to see member here startiing to dream about some apaches or chinooks or Abrams or APCs to come our way, it really is a fools paradise!!

mark my words, nothing good is going to come from there side!!
so better stay focused on more reliable and better projects like AlKhalid, F22p, JF17, APCs, BM, FC20, AlKhalidII, U214, Agostas and all that stuff!

regards!
regards!

you might want to look on the bright side. we must not forget that the Pakistan army is not all that foolish. the Pakistan army must know what to do as you cannot forget what reportedly happened to the weapons for afghans soviet war. but you cannot ignore the fact that america has always been selfish and will remain to be selfish. however something is better than nothing, if , it is a good for Pakistan army.

you might want to look on the bright side. we must not forget that the Pakistan army is not all that foolish. the Pakistan army must know what to do as you cannot forget what reportedly happened to the weapons for afghans soviet war. but you cannot ignore the fact that america has always been selfish and will remain to be selfish. however something is better than nothing, if , it is a good for Pakistan army.

well apart from a right side the only bright idea that seem plausible will be to ask them for something and simutaneously start getting from any other source. i mean if we need 150 artilery guns we better ask US for them and at same time look for other sources to buy them atleast a 100 of them, now if US do come up with the requested supplies accept it with gratetude as a gift and if they decline it at the last moment as they usually do, atleast we have got 100 from other source. i know it sound unrealistic as we have limited resources but in this case we should keep our desires according to resources rather then depending on a highly unreliable source and sit ideal ourself!

regards!

well i am sory brother khattakfaisal but the Pak-US relations seem to be more of a circle, running in a round trying to catch your tail,,:lol:
so with such circular relation :partay: there is not even a side of it, leave alone a bright one :rofl: :lol:

regards ;)

well i am sory brother khattakfaisal but the Pak-US relations seem to be more of a circle, running in a round trying to catch your tail,,:lol:
so with such circular relation :partay: there is not even a side of it, leave alone a bright one :rofl: :lol:

regards ;)

ya, lets see if we can, get APPACHES, shoulder fired lasser guided ANTI TNK rockets, HUMMVES , VARRIENTS OF M4s, CHINIOTS!:rofl:
bright side:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom