What's new

U.S. drone shot down in Pakistan

so pa is lying when they ask for drone attacks to stop?

the PA reports to the GoP and the GoP effectively is quietly allowing said drone attacks in Pakistani soil. . .

the PA's brass has made the recommendation to either:

a.) cease and desist

b.) provide drone tech. to Pakistan so that it can be "marketed" as a Pakistani-run COIN

c.) give the orders to strike down the intruding umanned aircrafts

i.e. PA or PAF can not act unilaterally without the orders....no this isn't an "excuse" this is just protocol. The same way government ordered operations in Sawat and South Waziristan, similar orders would be required for the go-ahead to bring down the drones. The govt. however has not given any definitive answers and likely they won't; but if enough domestic pressure builds up they may have little or no choice.

Did China take a look at it?
If it did, then Pakistan can get copies of the drones in a few months :pakistan: :china:

we not going away anytime soon.

Pakistan's continued support for Terrorist must be dealt with.

and terrorism against Pakistan that was planned, funded and "backed" in NATO-controlled Afghan soil....what to say about that?

you have a very selective memory it seems, my friend :)

we not going away anytime soon.

Pakistan's continued support for Terrorist must be dealt with.
american people like you are the biggest reason of terror .

death to amercia

To be honest, ask yourself. How many people died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen in total? And how many died in 9/11 attacks? Your war in the region is useless. Has America seen another terrorist attack after 2001? We are doing everything on our own to combat it. Just in a time span of few years Pak Army has cleared 90% of FATA and you guys couldn't hold grip to just Kabul..

these american cowards will run away like they ran from Vietnam War :yahoo:

US attacks are directly aimed at civilians! boys, girls, mums, dads, grandparents and infants!this is True Terrorism..This is true Evil

your are grossly wrong... us doesnt knows or tragets based on above relations... most of their drone attacks are precise and true.. however these coward talibans sometime hides in civilin homes and places which are affected as well .. thats y the civilian loss comes .. but the drone strikes are always targeted at talibans and they do heir job.. + some unavoidable civilian loss as well.. because our own army etc are reluctant to kill these talibans.. so its natural that when the us kills them it brings some civilian loss..

+1 for Drone Attacks.. i wish more such drone attacks on these talibans..

--------------------------------------------------------------
and maria sorry i haven't censored the last part of your name ..:undecided:

the PA reports to the GoP and the GoP effectively is quietly allowing said drone attacks in Pakistani soil. . .

the PA's brass has made the recommendation to either:

a.) cease and desist

b.) provide drone tech. to Pakistan so that it can be "marketed" as a Pakistani-run COIN

c.) give the orders to strike down the intruding umanned aircrafts

i.e. PA or PAF can not act unilaterally without the orders....no this isn't an "excuse" this is just protocol. The same way government ordered operations in Sawat and South Waziristan, similar orders would be required for the go-ahead to bring down the drones. The govt. however has not given any definitive answers and likely they won't; but if enough domestic pressure builds up they may have little or no choice.

I am simply questioning AKaid's hypothesis, that these attacks are happening in collaboration with PA

Pakistan has no balls to shoot down USA drone. Remember, Musharaf then army chief just scared with one phone call in the middle of the night.

Back
Top Bottom