What's new

U.S. and Saudis in Growing Rift as Power Shifts

helping syrian people???? who the hell has given you right to send men into another country to invade it??? why dont u accomodate those people who are victms of oppression??? u people are fuelling more n more the conflict by sending men and weapons and turning down peace talks and u call it help??? if u are really sincere then why dont u send men into israel to liberate palestinians? ur puppet government is not allowed to do this, but they are allowed and fully supported to fuel the syrian conflict,

al jazeera has successfully brain washed u people and made u cattles!!!

Thats a valid point i am unable to comprehend why they are sending their men in a foreign country that surely isn't the only way to help the Syrian people.

Thats a valid point i am unable to comprehend why they are sending their men in a foreign country that surely isn't the only way to help the Syrian people.

We didn't send any my lady.

Get your facts right. KSA only deals with the Central Command of the FSA.

@Yzd Khalifa I very much agree with your post my friend but I don't think that @Tihamah is a false-flagger just because we disagree, he has some different opinions or is talking about issues that he knows less about.

There are many things that I disagreed with in his first post and later, as you saw, but I agree with what he wrote in the end of his latest post and I think that we all can agree with this.

any way what i'm saying Saudi Arabia needs to have a very strong and big army, also needs a military indusrty ASAP, other wise our future will be full of troubles, with this sort of nieghbors we have around us and all the conspiracies they are planning against us

we don't lack the manpower and we don't lack the cash or the resouces, we have no execuses

He harassed me several times while we were debating, his poor attitude, and incorrect information shows how knowledgable he really is.

@Aeronaut @BATMAN
@Yzd Khalifa I very much agree with your post my friend but I don't think that @Tihamah is a false-flagger just because we disagree, he has some different opinions or is talking about issues that he knows less about.

There are many things that I disagreed with in his first post and later, as you saw, but I agree with what he wrote in the end of his latest post and I think that we all can agree with this.

We didn't send any my lady.

Get your facts right. KSA only deals with the Central Command of the FSA.

Well John Kerry has warned Saudi Arabia on his visit to Riyadh to back off interfering in the Syrian civil war as they are one of the main supporters of the rebels against Bashar ul Assad. I wonder what kind of support is that.

Well John Kerry has warned Saudi Arabia on his visit to Riyadh to back off interfering in the Syrian civil war as they are one of the main supporters of the rebels against Bashar ul Assad. I wonder what kind of support is that.

I'm guessing you are referring to the daily caller article right? The source of it was Fars news, the same agency who claimed that Iranian scientists invented a time-travel machine :lol:

Yeah, It is okay for Iran to fight in Syria, but no one else.
:lol:

I'm guessing you are referring to the daily caller article right? The source of it was Fars news, the same agency who claimed that Iranian scientists invented a time-travel machine :lol:

Yeah, It is okay for Iran to fight in Syria, but no one else.
:lol:

No thats not okay either no country should interfere in the internal affairs of a sovereign state be it Iran or KSA.

We won't set aside while the %80 of Syrians are being slaughtered.

Maybe that's your thing but surely ain't ours.

No thats not okay either no country should interfere in the internal affairs of a sovereign state be it Iran or KSA.

We won't set aside while the %80 of Syrians are being slaughtered.

Maybe that's your thing but surely ain't ours.

Saudi Arabia has a hand in the death of every Syrian, your not there to help them but part of using Syria as a battlefield, than pedophile gulfies get underaged girls from refugee camps in Jordan, yet Yazid guy wants to play good guy.

Saudi Arabia has a hand in the death of every Syrian, your not there to help them but part of using Syria as a battlefield, than pedophile gulfies get underaged girls from refugee camps in Jordan, yet Yazid guy wants to play good guy.

I'm playing no role in this. Assad and Hezbollah started it all.

Please stop insulting people, we know how pedos stink.

Do you ever get tired from writing nonsense you know nothing about? Saudi Arabians are not what you call Gulf Arabs. Or "Gulfies". Not that there is anything wrong with that. Southern Iraqis are more Gulfies than 95% of all Saudi Arabians are if you want to play that game.

What are you talking about? Like your Iranian colony is any better. Right now your countrymen are the biggest group in Syria on both sides (pro Child-Murderer and opposition) outside the native Syrians and your government allows Iranian flights to cross your airspace to aid the Child-Murderer and dictator prolonging a long lost battle that only helps kill more Syrians and you are here writing shit.

What don't you understand - those individuals are a tiny minority and they come from all the world.

Besides this is not the topic.

We will never abandon our Syrian brothers and sisters and the sooner people get that into their skull the better.

End of discussion. Save the reply.

I'm playing no role in this. Assad and Hezbollah started it all.

Please stop insulting people, we know how pedos stink.

So quit playing good guy, like Iranians being hypocrites saying they are defending Syria from Vahabis.

So quit playing good guy, like Iranians being hypocrites saying they are defending Syria from Vahabis.

I never claimed or played the role of the good guy :lol: Chill out :lol:

That's my personal opinion, and I don't expect anybody to agree with me on it.

Back
Top Bottom