What's new

U.S. and Saudis in Growing Rift as Power Shifts

LOL. She is good looking and seems friendly but I leave such things for marriage.

That is good. You live in a beautiful city then.:dance3:

Who is "Winnie the Pooh bear"?

Oh, of course @Yzd Khalifa is a friendly chap but he disappointed me greatly when he said that he wanted to eat a Najdi sheep long ago. I still remember that and hold a slight grudge against him for that sole reason. And also because he is a Najdi. That bunch can never be trusted.:nono:

Marriage ! :bad:

Lahore is known as the Heart of Pakistan ! :smokin:

Partly because its a 2000-3000 year old city brimming with a culture that exalts life & color & fun & partly because the city had the good grace of His Majesty Armstrong the First being born here ! :D

Winnie the Pooh Bear - You didn't watch cartoons as a kid...did you ? :unsure:

The following is @Yzd Khalifa so you can well imagine how evil he must be :

winnie-the-pooh-winnie-the-pooh-32374404-596-768.jpg

Partly because its a 2000-3000 year old city brimming with a culture that exalts life & color & fun & partly because the city had the good grace of His Majesty Armstrong the First being born here ! :D

winnie-the-pooh-winnie-the-pooh-32374404-596-768.jpg

Yes, marriage. Something I actually look forward to.:smokin:

That sounds very interesting.

LOL.:enjoy:

Yes, but not that one. Arab cartoons and Tom and Jerry, Dragon Ball Z and what are they called, ehh, wait a second, Tintin! Some others I can't remember.

My father and grandfather always told me that it was a waste of time and that I better should read books or the Noble Qur'an while my mother and two elder sisters let me watch those cartoons.:sarcastic:

LOL if you view him like that then I guess he is as harmless as a Najdi sheep.:omghaha:

You're born in Lahore? :mad: an eternal enemy lol

Yes, marriage. Something I actually look forward to.:smokin:

That sounds very interesting.

LOL.:enjoy:

Yes, but not that one. Arab cartoons and Tom and Jerry, Dragon Ball Z and what are they called, ehh, wait a second, Tintin! Some others I can't remember.

My father and grandfather always told me that it was a waste of time and that I better should read books or the Noble Qur'an while my mother and two elder sisters let me watch those cartoons.:sarcastic:

LOL if you view him like that then I guess he is as harmless as a Najdi sheep.:omghaha:

Marriage ? Really ? :bad:

Be Free like the soaring Eagle ! :smokin:

Naahhh @Yzd Khalifa is my brother...I'm just messing with him ! :cheers:

You're born in Lahore? :mad: an eternal enemy lol

Of course I'm a Lahoriya through & through ! :D

God decided that it was time for me to come - I am the successor to Quaid-e-Azam ! :smokin:

I will turn the country around ! :smokin:

Just as soon as I can get this tin opened.....damn now the Pepsi tin's pin is broken ! :hitwall:

Of course I'm a Lahoriya through & through ! :D

God decided that it was time for me to come - I am the successor to Quaid-e-Azam ! :smokin:

I will turn the country around ! :smokin:

Just as soon as I can get this tin opened.....damn now the Pepsi tin's pin is broken ! :hitwall:

Yeah a Kashmiri and a Lahori you must be the biggest foodie on earth and instead of calling Persians such names you should be called something as well :p:

Seriously, the only reason why I am eager for a marriage despite being young is to settle down and get a family of my own. When I look at my family nearly every marriage has been a success and you can't feel that you are being left out of something truly beautiful. I am a big family person. Something most people in my family are. I appreciate that and could not imagine having a fragmented family, not close-knitted or a small family.
I can look at my parents marriage, my siblings recent marriages and their new families, cousins of both sexes and their families etc. Uncles etc. I seriously belief that the family should be cherished more in those hectic times we life in. Here in Denmark many families put their parents at nursing homes etc. That is unthinkable in our culture.
I understand the "being free part" but even when you are not married you have other responsibilities. Be it either studies, work etc. And the freedom you have is never unlimited.

Sure, I know.:close_tema:

Seriously, the only reason why I am eager for a marriage despite being young is to settle down and get a family of my own. When I look at my family nearly every marriage has been a success and you can't feel that you are being left out of something truly beautiful. I am a big family person. Something most people in my family are. I appreciate that and could not imagine having a fragmented family, not close-knitted or a small family.
I can look at my parents marriage, my siblings recent marriages and their new families, cousins of both sexes and their families etc. Uncles etc. I seriously belief that the family should be cherished more in those hectic times we life in. Here in Denmark many families put their parents at nursing homes etc. That is unthinkable in our culture.
I understand the "being free part" but even when you are not married you have other responsibilities. Be it either studies, work etc. And the freedom you have is never unlimited.

Sure, I know.:close_tema:

Yeah I've never really been into this whole notion of settling down - I can't see the attraction in it !

You kill yourself at studies to become something or someone that gets paid a fat cheque at the end of business !

Then you kill yourself at work so that you can get a proportion that gives you a fatter cheque still with a lot of headache because you have to pay the bills !

You get a few hours of respite every week from an otherwise existence as a human ATM Machine & before you know it you're in your 40s & you realize that you haven't done half the things you wanted to do !

You kept putting off that fishing trip with your friends because either of you were too busy with work or family !

You kept putting off that book you always wanted to read because you're head is going in circles at work because that d*ck of a BOSS you have needs everything done now....now....now & when you come back home you have to listen to the Familial Politics of your wife where one sister-in-law or another has said something & you had to sit through that 'tearful tale' for the next hour or so before you realize its already getting late & if you don't hit the sack for the day you'd never get up in time for the next day of doing the same BS all over again !

You want that ?

Well Good Luck with it !

Yeah a Kashmiri and a Lahori you must be the biggest foodie on earth and instead of calling Persians such names you should be called something as well :p:

Oh please we Kashmiris of Lahore are Perfection Incarnate ! :smokin:

Yeah I've never really been into this whole notion of settling down - I can't see the attraction in it !

You kill yourself at studies to become something or someone that gets paid a fat cheque at the end of business !

Then you kill yourself at work so that you can get a proportion that gives you a fatter cheque still with a lot of headache because you have to pay the bills !

You get a few hours of respite every week from an otherwise existence as a human ATM Machine & before you know it you're in your 40s & you realize that you haven't done half the things you wanted to do !

You kept putting off that fishing trip with your friends because either of you were too busy with work or family !

You kept putting off that book you always wanted to read because you're head is going in circles at work because that d*ck of a BOSS you have needs everything done now....now....now & when you come back home you have to listen to the Familial Politics of your wife where one sister-in-law or another has said something & you had to sit through that 'tearful tale' for the next hour or so before you realize its already getting late & if you don't hit the sack for the day you'd never get up in time for the next day of doing the same BS all over again !

You want that ?

Well Good Luck with it !

Nobody would dare say that except you :p:

You want that ?

Well Good Luck with it !

I understand your points very well, but raising your own children, providing for your family, there being individuals that care for you etc. make all that up many times over IMO.

I have so much respect for my father and mother and the effort they put into raising us that it just makes me want to be a parent. If I am half as good as they were, I will have kids who will love me and speak well of me when I am gone.

Nobody would dare say that except you :p:

Is there any rivalry I am not aware of? I am quite tired. It's late here.:coffee:

Last edited:

You want that ?

Well Good Luck with it !

As if you would dare doing something else.
With what courage?

Thats also incorrect, Saudi Arabia did not think invading iraq was a good idea, but there was no rift at all, the relations were excellent, bush did not try to stab us in the back like Obama doing now and we did not really mind seeing Saddam been removed eventually.
Yeah sure, sold the country to Iran and setting up a Shia government then the influence grew more. Doesn't sound "excellent" to me. :disagree:

Incorrect, there are other countries in the middle east who have stronger military, we don't even have/produce ammunition, i don't have to remind you that during houthi war, we ran out of ammuntion!! (i did not want to talk about that in public where foreigners can see it but since you are insisting you got it)

No one rules for ever, we deal with what we see now, not the future, you think Al sauds will rule for ever too?....no one rules for ever, beside iran is just one problem we have of many others, we are surrounded by problems from north, east, west and south.

Probably because you were not even born in 1990

- few days ago you did not miss the iraqi attack on our northern borders? did you?
- did miss yemen attacks in 1996 on our southern borders including a massacre in a school? probaly you did, i'm sure you don't know at that time we were on the brink of war with the lovely Ali saleh.
- i don't think you missed houthi war in 2009?
- you did not know that sudanese among other nationalities were fighting with houthi?

these are just few examples of what you call brotherly neighbors
, i'm not going to explain more, i think my point is clear

as i said i can burry my head in the sand and tell you every thing is great and ok, all countries around us are our friends etc, but the reality is totally different and i prefer to be honest and truthful, i can't lie.

Sounds like you were in the army or something? Seems that you saw the experience in reality. Reminded me of this quote when you said the last paragraph - "An enemy of an enemy is my friend". Thus, no help from the "allies" when Iran meddles your affairs. Anyway, I'm glad Saudi Arabia woke up and saw the true colours of Iran-US. I also like to say if they are feeling too hostile then they will know that it is suicidal for Iran to trigger their dream aspiration in the Arabia (wants to revive Persia, reason for nukes) even if they are comfortable revealing their alliance with the US because beside America and Israel, the Mullahs is one of the most hated country to the Muslim world as long the Ayatollahs remain in rule and they won't confront the 1+ billion Muslims.

Last edited:
what does that have to do with my thread? i'm talking about our military size and industry not G20,
but to clear that for you, we are G20 because we sell oil which is burried under our feet not because we are indusrialised or producing any thing other than oil, our oil production is increasing therefor GDP increases as well, thanks to the comptent ARAMCO.

The G20 doesn't count members based on what the sell or export solely, otherwise China and Germany would have eaten all member states. It counts the imports, exports, GPD per capita, national reserves, a given industrial base(s) in KSA's case it isn't solely for oil either. Additionally, the G20 represents the 20th richest nations on earth regardless of what they have under the sand.

If it was for oil, then Nigeria and Venezuela would have been admitted centuries ago.

What about SAABC, Al-Fanar, Sadara, Petro Rabigh, YANSAB, and Madden? The list can go longer and longer.

Incorrect, there are other countries in the middle east who have stronger military, we don't even have/produce ammunition, i don't have to remind you that during houthi war, we ran out of ammuntion!! (i did not want to talk about that in public where foreigners can see it but since you are insisting you got it)

Run out of ammunition? What about Ahsa's artillery-ammunition complex, Kharj's, Al-Taif's, Al-Farais's, and ACE?

Turkey? since when we are allies with turkey?...Ordogan is against us in egypt and supporting the muslims brothers there, our relations with turkey is bad at the moment, not to mention we never were allies with turkey. (i don't even want to talk about the international community, doesn't even worth a reply sorry)

You seem to be utterly misinformed about politics, Erdogan stands can't affect Turkey's relations with KSA's at all cost particularly this time. Many Turks are fed up with his gun-boat policy, however, this doesn't grant him an enemy status of Saudi!

Hellz, he never brought up our name, and he bashed the West off.

- few days ago you did not miss the iraqi attack on our northern borders? did you?
- did miss yemen attacks in 1996 on our southern borders including a massacre in a school? probaly you did, i'm sure you don't know at that time we were on the brink of war with the lovely Ali saleh.
- you did not know that sudanese among other nationalities were fighting with houthi?

1- Similar incidents took place in the past, and if you are so concerned about that, please be ware that uglier things took place in the past for years, and was dealt with such as counter drug-smuggling operations, and intercepting a cartel filled with arms, we know to whom they are going to deliver them for as well.

2- The incident you are referring to took place in 93 not 96. But either way, no school is closed or next to the boarders with Yemen. We learned a lot from the 60s, if the MoE ever approved such school-project, the Minister of the MoE would have lost his job the next day.

In 93, Saleh warned that he's going to break away from the South by triggering another civil war, which eventually will drag us into but we bought him as much as we bought them in Taif. Ever since they became our puppets, we literally control them and can easily trigger another conflict. Ever heard of Mohmmad Bin Naïf? The King of Yemen? :D

Politics is politics, but people are naive.

I do think you are a false-flagger though.

not at all it is not facts, but since you are insisting i will clear few things for you.

what does that have to do with my thread? i'm talking about our military size and industry not G20,
but to clear that for you, we are G20 because we sell oil which is burried under our feet not because we are indusrialised or producing any thing other than oil, our oil production is increasing therefor GDP increases as well, thanks to the comptent ARAMCO.

Thats also incorrect, Saudi Arabia did not think invading iraq was a good idea, but there was no rift at all, the relations were excellent, bush did not try to stab us in the back like Obama doing now and we did not really mind seeing Saddam been removed eventually.

why would they leave? when we give them more than ask for? they will just keep using and draining us....thats all they need.

Turkey? since when we are allies with turkey?...Ordogan is against us in egypt and supporting the muslims brothers there, our relations with turkey is bad at the moment, not to mention we never were allies with turkey. (i don't even want to talk about the international community, doesn't even worth a reply sorry)

No one rules for ever, we deal with what we see now, not the future, you think Al sauds will rule for ever too?....no one rules for ever, beside iran is just one problem we have of many others, we are surrounded by problems from north, east, west and south.

Probably because you were not even born in 1990

as i said i can burry my head in the sand and tell you every thing is great and ok, all countries around us are our friends etc, but the reality is totally different and i prefer to be honest and truthful, i can't lie.

Yeah sure, sold the country to Iran and setting up a Shia government then the influence grew more. Doesn't sound "excellent" to me. :disagree:

Sounds like you were in the army or something? Seems that you saw the experience in reality. Reminded me of this quote when you said the last paragraph - "An enemy of an enemy is my friend". Thus, no help from the "allies" when Iran meddles your affairs. Anyway, I'm glad Saudi Arabia woke up and saw the true colours of Iran-US. I also like to say if they are feeling too hostile then they will know that it is suicidal for Iran to trigger their dream aspiration in the Arabia (wants to revive Persia, reason for nukes) even if they are comfortable revealing their alliance with the US because beside America and Israel, the Mullahs is one of the most hated country to the Muslim world as long the Ayatollahs remain in rule and they won't confront the 1+ billion Muslims.

I will resign off my post if it turned that he were in the army :lol:

Anyway, Iran wants nuclear weapons to guarantee the survivability of its regime primarily.

I understand your points very well, but raising your own children, providing for your family, there being individuals that care for you etc. make all that up many times over IMO.

I have so much respect for my father and mother and the effort they put into raising us that it just makes me want to be a parent. If I am half as good as they were, I will have kids who will love me and speak well of me when I am gone.

Is there any rivalry I am not aware of? I am quite tired. It's late here.:coffee:

Don't worry you won't be dragged into any rivalry if you ever decide to visit Pakistan :p:

Back
Top Bottom