What's new

U.S AIRCRAFT CARRIER BATTLE GROUP NEARS BLACK SEA

According to this article ships from the U.S 6th fleet are headed towards the black sea. Expected to arrive on March 7.

Amerikan savaş gemileri Karadeniz'e doğru yola çıktı - Milliyet Haber
Karadeniz’de suları ısıtacak gelişme - TRT Türk Haberler
Bosphorus_Bridge-1.jpg

do they even fit in there ?

this looks more frightening than a releafe

Last edited:
Good indeed, I favor of atleast two super power in the world. Go Russia Go.............. Man to MAN... Show your powers

Bosphorus_Bridge-1.jpg

do they even fit in there ?

this looks more frightening than a releafe
The bosporus bridge is 60 meters, i dont know but take a look at this, this AC could pass because it had no engine, so basically it was just a swimming object.

ucak-gemisi-varyag-deneme-seferine-cikti-30922-460x258.jpg

Whats more important is that military ships with more than 8000t isnt allowed to pass Bosporus, that would mean Destroyers could pass but not AC if im not wrong.

This is a thread on Russia and Ukraine. Please keep China, Turkey and the rest out of it. Or I will throw members out of this thread who do not comply.

I think if worst comes to worst than Putin will destroy that carrier.

I dont believe Obama is a War Leader. He will chicken out.

I think if worst comes to worst than Russia will destroy that carrier.

I dont believe Obama is a War Leader. He will chicken out.

So if Russia doesn't attack a US Carrier Group, then that would mean they chickened out, right?

Delusions abound...

I wonder if you really a chinese or just a bharti giving china a bad name.
He is a Chinese,When he joined the forum he abused India like you used to do.
After terrorist attack in China and heated debate with Desert fighter.
He started abusing Islam and Pakistan.

Putin seized crimea. Thats not exactly doing nothing like Obama used to do.

rofl

What gave you the impression that the US would ever care enough to try to physically stop Russia from taking over a piece of land that houses their Navy, and is comprised of Russian-speaking civilians who would love to be brought into the Russian economy?

There is an entire history of this stuff that you can base opinions on, no need to just completely make stuff up.

What gave you the impression that the US would ever care enough to try to physically stop Russia from taking over a piece of land that houses their Navy, and is comprised of Russian-speaking civilians who would love to be brought into the Russian economy?

There is an entire history of this stuff that you can base opinions on, no need to just completely make stuff up.

US military has no balls to face a real Military Power like Mother Russia. Your fat, burger eating and overpayed soldiers are only good to bully small countries like Iraq.

USArmyPizza.jpg

Fat, overpayed, illiterate...the finest of the US community..

Back
Top Bottom